Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update ladies. Purvi really is spoilt and treated like a princess. Manavs reaction is so normal as a father and as always Archana seeing beyond what is. Update soon and thanx for the PM:)
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
parin & tanya Gud work Girls nyc update
w8ing for Arjun entry n Arvi first meeting update soon :)
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Huma-

parin & tanya Gud work Girls nyc update
w8ing for Arjun entry n Arvi first meeting update soon :)

thank u huma di :) yup arvi are gng to meet soon :-) and we will update it soon !
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: J12L85

Great update ladies. Purvi really is spoilt and treated like a princess. Manavs reaction is so normal as a father and as always Archana seeing beyond what is. Update soon and thanx for the PM:)

hey dear :) wats ur name ? Thank u so much and we vil update it soon .
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all to tell you guys this is a co-creation made by me(Parin) and Ashvikfan (Tanya)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. Hope you all like this part also. So here goes the second part

Part 2 –

Teju is sitting on the stairs of the college campus waiting for Onir and Purvi to arrive.

Teju (thinking) – These two guys always make me wait. First they fix the time early and then they only come late…Today I am not going to spare both of them.

While Teju was thinking this, a handsome guy enters the college campus riding his bike. He had worn a helmet. But still everyone recognized him. He just entered the college like any filmy hero. When he entered all girls and guys stopped and stared at him. Boys were getting jealous seeing him whereas girls were getting mad.

Girl 1 – Oh God…He is so handsome…

Girl 2 – I just love him…..

After that he parks his bike and takes off his helmet and locks in the bike. He then removes his bag from the handle and starts moving towards the stairs where Teju is waiting for him. But suddenly he is stopped by one girl.

Girl 3 – Hi Onir…How are you?

Onir (not giving her importance) – I am fine. And what about you?

Girl 3 – Haiyee….M good too…

Onir again starts to leave…

Girl 3 – Listen…What about tonight?

Onir – I am in the loo whole tonight…Would you like to join?

Girl 3 makes faces at him and leave from there. He also gives a smirk look at her.

Teju is continuously seeing all this and thinking, "Chalo…again his demand raised….God what will happen with him…"

Onir then comes and sits besides Teju and wraps his hand and keeps it on her shoulder.

Teju (hitting his hand which makes his hand withdraw from her) – I am not like other cheap girls….(saying this she glanced at other girls in the campus)

Onir – That's your problem na…you are not a girl only…

Teju (hitting his arms) – Atleast I am not like these girls who go mad on every other handsome guy….

Onir – Say it clearly na that you are jealous…

Teju (making faces) – Jealous!!!! And me???? Avoid Onir….

Onir – By the way where is Purvi? She didn't came still…

Teju – Onir I don't understand you….I mean every girl in this college is mad for you and you love Purvi who is mad for that hero Arjun Kirloskar…..Why????

Onir (hitting her head) – You wont understand my feelings….When you will fall in love with somebody na then you will understand it..Ok…

Teju – Me and Love….Arghhh….

Onir – Sorry I just forget you cant fall in love because you  are not a girl only….

Teju (hitting his hard now) – Onir now stop it…You always tease me….

Onir (stopping her by holding her hands) – Friends are for teasing only…(saying this he winked his eyes)

Both again started fighting as usual. When they were busy in fighting, Purvi just comes and stands in front of them with both her hands on her waist…

Purvi (rolling her eyes) – Whats going on? You both are again fighting?

Hearing Purvi's voice both stopped fighting and looked at her.

Teju (getting up) – See na Purvi….This Onir is again teasing me…

Purvi (looking at Onir) – Why are you teasing her? And that too alone…

Hearing this Onir and Purvi burst into laughter and Teju now got angry and took her bag and started moving towards the class.

Both now understood that they went too far and she is now upset. Both started running behind her calling her name.

Purvi – Sorry Teju. I am really sorry. Infact we are sorry. Hain na Onir.

Onir – Yes Teju really sorry. Please Maaf kar de (forgive us).

Teju then stops and turns behind.

Teju – Ok fine..

Purvi and Onir gets happy. Purvi rushes to her and hugs her and again says Sorry to her.

All three then leave for the class together.

After the class-

Onir – Purvi any plans after college.

Purvi (excited like a small baby) – Yes Onir…I am going for Arjun's movie…Yipeee…

Onir became sad hearing this but still controlled himself.

Onir – Purvi is it the need to watch it today only. I mean you can watch is tomorrow also na.

Purvi – Onir what are you saying this. In last many years has this ever happened that Arjun's movie comes and I have not watched it on the first day…I know I am not able to catch the first show but I seriously make it a point that I watch the movie on the first day itself.

Onir (getting jealous of Arjun and muttering) – Arjun!!!!Arjun!!!!Arjun….when will he stop bothering my life by remaining in Purvi's mind….

Purvi – Onir you said something…

Onir – Aah!! Nothing Purvi…If you don't mind can I join your plan

Purvi (with a surprised look) – Onir!!! Are you Ok…

Onir (with his frowned head) – Purvi why are you asking me this?

Purvi – Because you said you will come with me to watch the movie. That's why?

Onir – Why? Cant I watch the movie?

Purvi – Of course you can. But Arjun's movie? Because till whatever I known you in past 3 years of college you hate Arjun to the core. I don't know why? But still…

Onir – I know that I hate Arjun. But I just wanted to spend time with you…(biting his tongue)…I mean wanted to spend time with friends and that's why I thought to come and watch the movie with you. If you don't mind???

Purvi – Why would I mind? Infact I am happy to see you this new Avatar. Impressive..

Onir just got happy hearing this from Purvi. He thought, "I know Purvi that you also like me but that Arjun is wandering your mind and that's why you are not able to listen to your heart. But I will soon make you realize that what your heart wants."

This thought brought a smile on his face.

Teju – By the way Purvi yesterday night also you were chatting in the chat club.

Purvi (happily) – Yes I was…Infact you know it's the best place. You get to talk to others and know their views and many more things. It's a fun place actually. You should also join in.

Teju – But Purvi aren't you scared. I mean if your real identity gets disclosed then.

Purvi – How will it be Teju? Because we all have different names as our identity. Now take me only I am registered as Angel in that chat club. So no one knows my real name and about the Profile Pic…you know what ….I have kept Arjun's photo…

Saying this she smiled sheepishly….

--------------------

end of Part 2...Will be back with next part soon...

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice...do update soon...waiting...😊
yay!!!! me first!!!!!! 
Edited by sunshinesamuef - 11 years ago
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

nice...do update soon...waiting...😊

yay!!!! me first!!!!!! 

thanks debalina
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg such  cutee update...😊 totally awesome😉
purvi as angel she is truely n angel😃
hope arjun also joins the club😉
(wont spare you for late update😈😆)
love u both...
plzz update next prt soon...😛
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha333

omggg such  cutee update...😊 totally awesome😉
purvi as angel she is truely n angel😃
hope arjun also joins the club😉
(wont spare you for late update😈😆)
love u both...
plzz update next prt soon...😛

thanx neha dear...but actually for sometime you have to spare us because tanya's exams are going on and therefore its difficult to do co-ordination...I hope you understand
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkarvi

thanx neha dear...but actually for sometime you have to spare us because tanya's exams are going on and therefore its difficult to do co-ordination...I hope you understand

its ok dear take ur tym
will wait😃