Bommalattam

Bommalattam Mar 4- 8 Discussions;

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks nithya for the updates..

i am confused.. i thought monday's pictures i am doing right? kindly let me know in advance about the changes as i had done the pictures.. came here to see who's doing the updates to send pictures.. but both pictures and updates are up. thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ratna.. lakshmi sent me the pics and I posted them pa.. I don't know who is doing which day.. Sorry for the confuson pa.. πŸ€—Can you put a schedule for the same..

Unga pics yum post pannidalam. Please PM them to me.. when you have taken the effort why waste it.. 😳
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Sorry, I think the confusion is from my side only. I thought I have to do Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Ratna akka, Please put up a schedule of written updaters and the picture updaters.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: seelaks

Sorry, I think the confusion is from my side only. I thought I have to do Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Ratna akka, Please put up a schedule of written updaters and the picture updaters.

atina has already put up the schedule in the updater's tread. And she had requested us all to see that tannae last week .. yaarum gaunikalae pola πŸ˜› marabadiyum if we ask her to put up written schedule she will throw her chappals then πŸ˜†

its okay ..   came here and saw pictures up and got confused. No worries !! πŸ˜‰

nithya_IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

atina has already put up the schedule in the updater's tread. And she had requested us all to see that tannae last week .. yaarum gaunikalae pola πŸ˜› marabadiyum if we ask her to put up written schedule she will throw her chappals then πŸ˜†

its okay ..   came here and saw pictures up and got confused. No worries !! πŸ˜‰

amale..atina msged and I conveniently forgot.  Sorry atina and Ratna. 

Sincere sigamani Ratna avargale.. sincere apoligies.. 😳😳
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates and pictures Lakshmi.

B agreed for FN with S. But I am sure S will back off since B's words about Bhanu will uruthufy him. 

Sara matter out. hope the family supports him. Cute brother-sister bonding between Mahathi and Sara.
seelaks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates and pictures Lakshmi.

B agreed for FN with S. But I am sure S will back off since B's words about Bhanu will uruthufy him. 

Sara matter out. hope the family supports him. Cute brother-sister bonding between Mahathi and Sara.

I love the brother-sister combo. They are so sweet 😊
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Once again wonderful updates guys πŸ‘  Don't think Santosh will see the remainder in bharathy's phone...hate this chithaps πŸ˜‘
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

Gayatri is busy outside with kolam podals.

@atina.. still not out of Uravugala.. It is Bharathy and not Gayatri ..  LOL .. I edited your update and changed to Bharathy.

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
I will see to that pictures are of bigger size next time πŸ˜Š