...::DOTW: MayRu's future::...

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

This week's discussion will be on Mayank's approach to situations in life and the future of Mayank and Charu's marriage.

Please note that I would like this to be a healthy discussion where persons can agree to disagree! 😳

I would also like to keep the other pairs out of this discussion. Please DON'T bring in GunJeev, RajNa, ViNa in all this. Mentioning and referring to Gunjan is accepted. 

Thank you!!! Have fun all! 😉

Vanny. 

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's good to see in the precap (Friday) that Mayank is finally taking up responsibility...though am not sure of the reasons behind it...whether he has truly understood what he should do or he's just doing it because it's what Gunjan wants him to do so he's trying to win Gunjan back this way (which I hope is not the case)...He should move on and give him and Charu a chance...if it still does not work out, then get a divorce...And Charu needs to change as well if she wants her marriage to work out...Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
hey vanny nice topic...what's ur approach on this topic, what u think about charu and mayank
Aesha-85 thumbnail
Hello everyone,From my POV mayank handles most of his situations in a childish manner though he is a true lover and good person but he is immature and also has a hand in the mess he is for personally choosing charu.As 4 charu I have been following her character ryt 4rm d start She seems not to know or should I say understand what love is and its importace in marriage she is a desperate girl looking desperately for a lyf partner not minding whether she is loved backed because had charu known what self-respect is she could have quite a long time left mayank for good because he told her plainly he is not in love wit her then why force yourself on him. And from previous episode it is quite clear charu does not love mayank .her chanting mayankji is just for her to gain acceptance from him and excercise control over him. And now at the end the poor girl is very insecure in her own matrimonial home desperately looking for that love which she disregarded. I think it will very difficult for them to patch up bcos charu will not be ready to accept the changed mayank as she knows that he is doing it only for gunjan's happiness. Unless she changed for the better and gladly accept the little care she gets from mayank and also accept the fact she is not his love and strive to be.This is the high price both of them have to pay for making the wrong choice. 
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey nice topic vanny! I think mayank and charu can have a future together if he doesnt take gunjan's name like a lollilop! He should behave matured and understand his responsibilities! According to me marriage is the strongest relation! Marriage means a responsibility that both the partners have to fulfill. Mayank should understand that he is married and charu is his wife! He should give a chance to his marriage! And charu is grey shaded but her behaviour is somewhere justified afterall she is newly wedded, and she dint got any happiness from her husband! If mayank wil try to accept her, there r chances of charu's good behaviour and they can have a future!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aesha-85

Hello everyone,From my POV mayank handles most of his situations in a childish manner though he is a true lover and good person but he is immature and also has a hand in the mess he is for personally choosing charu.As 4 charu I have been following her character ryt 4rm d start She seems not to know or should I say understand what love is and its importace in marriage she is a desperate girl looking desperately for a lyf partner not minding whether she is loved backed because had charu known what self-respect is she could have quite a long time left mayank for good because he told her plainly he is not in love wit her then why force yourself on him. And from previous episode it is quite clear charu does not love mayank .her chanting mayankji is just for her to gain acceptance from him and excercise control over him. And now at the end the poor girl is very insecure in her own matrimonial home desperately looking for that love which she disregarded. I think it will very difficult for them to patch up bcos charu will not be ready to accept the changed mayank as she knows that he is doing it only for gunjan's happiness. Unless she changed for the better and gladly accept the little care she gets from mayank and also accept the fact she is not his love and strive to be.This is the high price both of them have to pay for making the wrong choice. 

Hey there! 

Firstly, welcome to our forum!!! 🤗

I noticed that you joined the forum today and this was your first post! 👏 👏 I'm very impressed! 👍🏼

You have highlighted very valid points! 👏
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

hey vanny nice topic...what's ur approach on this topic, what u think about charu and mayank

Thanks dear! 🤗

I will share as soon as I get the time to launch my long rant! 😆
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Hey nice topic vanny! I think mayank and charu can have a future together if he doesnt take gunjan's name like a lollilop! He should behave matured and understand his responsibilities! According to me marriage is the strongest relation! Marriage means a responsibility that both the partners have to fulfill. Mayank should understand that he is married and charu is his wife! He should give a chance to his marriage! And charu is grey shaded but her behaviour is somewhere justified afterall she is newly wedded, and she dint got any happiness from her husband! If mayank wil try to accept her, there r chances of charu's good behaviour and they can have a future!

Thanks! 😊

I totally agree with you dear!!!
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow ..lovely topic Vanny... 

Well I hope some positive start from Mayank' life  But I am not sure wheather  all he tries to do is to impress Gunjan or not...If so this will be a merigoround. Same old thing repeating 🤢

Well about MayRu future... its bit difficult them to be together as none of them trying hard to move their relationship forward.. After the suicide scene we saw that Charu actually does not love Mayank.. So unless Charu will take a positive step and if she turns back to grey from Vamp there will be a small hope that they will be together else 

MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

It's good to see in the precap (Friday) that Mayank is finally taking up responsibility...though am not sure of the reasons behind it...whether he has truly understood what he should do or he's just doing it because it's what Gunjan wants him to do so he's trying to win Gunjan back this way (which I hope is not the case)...He should move on and give him and Charu a chance...if it still does not work out, then get a divorce...And Charu needs to change as well if she wants her marriage to work out...

Fantastic prediction! 👏