My kids wont participate in reality show - Ragini

bonibright thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

TRANSLATION :

She was a well-known face in serials,and now she is searching actors in kids,and her new film with Akshay Kumar is going to release soon...RAGINI KHANNA talks to Pritha Biswas..

She has large,beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile..Her family is also very well-known.She is famous actor Govinda's neice..When she entered the small screen,5 years back,this was her only identity..But after appearing as lead actor in popular serials like "BHASKAR BHARTI" and "SASURAL GENDA PHOOL",everybody knows her by her name - RAGINI KHANNA..She has also paticipated in different Reality shows  and has hosted many shows..She was last seen in the reality show "WELCOME-BAAZI MEHMAAN NAWAZI KI"..After catering to her guests there,she is now busy hosting a show.This time it is ZEE TV's INDIA'S BEST DRAMEBAAZ..A kids talent hunt shpw..Judges - Director ANURAG BASU,Actress SONALI BENDRE and Actor VIVEK OBEROI will ind out the best child actor..So now Ragini is busy with kids now-a-days..And she is also busy shooting for Akshay Kumar Production's Punjabi movie..
In between the busy schedule,Ragini Khanna talked with the reporter from OBELA..

Q : How is the experience spending time with kids?

A : I am enjoying to the fulest..I love kids and now I am with so many kids..I feel that I'll become an experienced mother after this show..

Q : So u have mingled with the kids very well,right?

A : Yes,definitely.I love all of them.I Get tears in my eyes when anyone of them get eliminated..

Q : U have hosted reality shows earlier too..Have u been attached so much then?

A : I have hosted JHALAK DIKHLA JAA earleir,and have made friends with many of the contestants..But hosting Jhalak was easier than this,because,all of them there were matured and they could handle win and defeat easily..But its difficult to manage the kids..When I see them disappointed,I feel very sad myself..

Q : What do u think -Is it good for the kids to participate in such talent hunt shows?

A : There have been child actors in our country for ages.Many of them have become successful actors later on.So,I wont say that its not good to encourage the kids to act.This is totally the Parents decision.But I'LL NEVER ALLOW MY KIDS TO PARTICIPATE IN A TALENT HUNT SHOW.There is an appropraite age for everything.Its not good for the kids to face such challenges in such a tender age..

Q : It seems that you will be a strict mother...

A : Not like  that..But I'll be a very balanced mother.I'll allow them that much of freedom that is required..I mean,they can opine what dresses they want to wear..But it'll be me who will decide,how many chocolates they'll eat in a day..

Q : Have u inherited this kind of thought process from your mother?

A : Yes..My mother is very balanced.I have been a very stubborn child and it was difficult to manage me.But my mother managed me quite eaasily..There have many a times when I thought I have taken an important decision all by myself,but the fact is that my mother had adviced me what to do,and I haven't even realised..

Q : Did you want to become an actress since childhood?

A : No.I have never thought about this..All my cousins had an inclination towards acting since childhood..But I was inclined towards Singing.I wanted to become a singer.But after finishing college,I thought of acting,all of a sudden..

Q : You have also participated in reality shows..Which role do you prefer - A host or a participant?

A : Both of these are quite interesting.When,I was a participant,its was another experience,I used to have butterflies in my stomach..That was thrilling..And I like hosting..There isn't always a script.I get a chance to prove myself..

Q : There are 3 celebrity judges..Is it difficult to manage?

A : Not at all.All of them are very sweet.They are so nice with the kids that the kids dont get nervous.And anyways,there is nothing better than having an actor,an actress and a director as judges in such a show.

Q : Hosting apart,when are coming back to acting again?

A : I am coming back.But in a movie.Not on TV right now.

Q : Which movie?

A : A Punjabi movie produced by Akshay Kumar - "BHAJJI IN PROBLEM"..The shoot is going on.There is a cameo by Akshay Kumar in that movie..I am considering some other movies as well..

Q : We heard that you are acting in Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra's next movie.Is that true?

A : No.I am not doing that movie..
Edited by bonibright - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs Boni PFF nice article :)
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow bengali article. bhishon bhalo. nice translation.
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww..superb article๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks a tonne for putting in efforts to translate it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing and translating :)
asad.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. Ragini.. Awesome Reply to all Questions.. U R the best in everything... Love U
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing and translating!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
JayRagzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... ๐Ÿ˜Š