Episode discussion week #6 *Finale week* (4-8 Mar) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
epiosde was to much ... they have to do this... show is ending so... fight i agree with sanchu was forced.. baato se bhi hosakta tha yeah sab...
but yes Arjun rocked...
but i hate them for not continuing it from firday part... huh... atleast a dilogue i so wish we had
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

well suddenly this idea struck me does Dev and Rajneesh know each other before this case even occured?
i mean were they acquinted to each other from before but parted ways because thier ideologies differed...because the way Dev taunted Rajwa it seemed so!

@nikki dii ur are right the dilogue of Dev actually reminded me of Big B and Shashi kapoor...
Tumhare pass kya hai?
...mera paas Maa hai...
LOLzzz

yaar dev is a cop.. and he is  known lawyer.. tu he must be knowing na wht kinda of case he fights n wht he does
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

yaar dev is a cop.. and he is  known lawyer.. tu he must be knowing na wht kinda of case he fights n wht he does

nahi nahi i meant something personal!
an nice episode... almost covering all the spoiler just sayali entrance is left in the court...

i liked the fact that neither rajnesh left his kamina pan nore tyagi in precap left it...

devkhi part was sweet yet i m not getting wht pakhi wants... or wht they are taking them towards,
so the next threee episode spoiler came out... 2morow nothing regarding case will happen... it will happen around thursday ... i hate it... i just want a proper devkhi moment 
exactly my point!
even i am clueless as to where is this Devkhi thing leading to!

RKT ne kaminapanti chhor diya hota toh serial ka plot hi change ho jata...
actually Rajneesh is actually in a dilemma! he isnt being able to decide...probably thats what the cvs are trying to put forward to us...but that isnt getting to us clearly. Yashwant's expressions weren't actually clear!

anyways kal i guess they get to the point of shayali reaching the court!!

but i think they might drag that till thursday!

OMG...yes...i saw the spoiler

matlab they will rush the next three days!!! ufff...
there are two case hearings so one 2morow and other on thurday and all wedding n all on firday... and sigh kahani khatam

haan but RKT not even trusting his son in law was i like it... this wht make him a paka kamina... but sumhwere samar ko completely gayab kerdayna bhi galat tha... he almost disappeared
i am not sure...how are they going to show the marraige...uff kitna rushed lagega...
nahi yaar...they should have been given more time before rushing into marraige...haddd hai!
haan i too feel Samar ka presence in these last two days bhi zaroori tha...
probably i scene of his impatience in the lock up, or someone goes to meet him may be badri and he expresses his fears of being locked up for life...
arrey kuch toh dikha dete...

LOL at the CVs...we make batter CVs than them