Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar

Episode discussion week #6 *Finale week* (4-8 Mar) - Page 3

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
haan yaar ..

wasy wht was the use of showing devkhi weeding there was no need to... jsut confession was enough... and they could have given sum moments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol too manys things could have been shown differently...but abhi jo dikha rahe hai...wahi dekhni paregi...no choice
premana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
atleast they could have given 1 week  
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
twist in the tale - badri took all the blames of killin nimai n keshav...so by this the statements of vaani and sayali is currently put on qn as they STILL dnt hv no proofs to prove wht they said is true...

precap -  dev n vaani at the house of tht old police chamcha of Tyagi...seems they r gonna use him against Tyagis..

nywz i STILL WONDER hw r they gonna show court case,confession,n two two shaadis all in one FRIDAY EPI?😲🤣... MAX RUSHING AWARD toh iss show ko hi milega,,😆
drfizaahmed thumbnail
han yeah sab tu spoiler told nothing new...

Kaali waly bewaquf ek part mein case kyun nhi solve kiya... even his mother wants necessry if alst week rather showing his mom entrace... they directly today entered her... n due to tygasi;s this move rajnesh went aginst him .. asa bhi tu hosakta tha... kam se kam itna super speed se friday ko hum bhagty tu nah

aj ek epi mein ek amzing baat... Arjun's formal look... waooo.. n clasyy.. ek caps niklo gi raat ko...

n hope in new show whtevr he does this time he cums as classy one.. yet cool to he has never done tht...

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i din read the spoiler...as i dnt lik readin it...i just read spoiler title..so badri thing ws a surprise to me..

truly aaj ke epi mein ONLY good thing ws AB in formals..,,vich reminded me of his entry in season 2 of MJHT..
drfizaahmed thumbnail
haan abhi partner bhi yeah kah rahi thi k it reminds of MJHT season 2... but it was waooo
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
tell her same pinch frm my side...🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
nikki dii as regarding Dev's look...i too thought the same...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

tell her same pinch frm my side...🤣

i am here darling😆

tu jahaan...main wahaaan...😆