FF: Khamoshiyaan... (chap 37 page 133)

kunchu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey every body... I'm here to grill you again!!!
a new idea came up my mind... and now I feel I should share it with you...as always I say, 'its different this time...' but actually its going to be different.
I am not sure how many of you would like this story as you have appreciated my other works... but I would like to give it a try... the coming parts of the chapters will depend only upon the response...
I am not giving any pressure, but as I said, I'm confused how many of you would appreciate this attempt...
and now the usual question:is it Ariya, Arni, Arisha, Raisha???
well, no comments for it now... it will not have any answer as such...
enough of my bak bak... here I go...
Owing to the request from my buddy...here is the index for all chapters...</font>

Ch 1: Scroll down</font>

Edited by kunchu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunchu thumbnail

CHAPTER 1:

The air was not enough to free her from the suffocation. It was all the more  tighter around her. She could feel the music somewhere near her. It had a sad tone that went along with her emotions. The ghungru in her legs shivered with her every step. She kept on beating her legs in the rhythm that she had lost long back. She could feel the pain in the voice of the singer.

She went in for the last lap. The beats grew faster. And she started taking her turns. Beating her legs harder. As if wishing the earth would move away and take her in. she turned and turned... there was slight dizziness in her head and she welcomed it. the music stopped after a wide range of faster beat..

Tha dinak dhin tha'.

She too stopped with it standing with her right hand kept forward and the left one raised high above showing the mudra...and her face, facing the unknown eternity. She wished the music would have never stopped.

Loud claps of hands awaken her. She looked around and saw girls clapping for her. There was a proud look in each of their eyes. One girl rushed to her still clapping. "Wow Mam.. that was superb... ek baath bolu?? Kyu na iss competition me aap akele hi participate karu? Hum apke saath aise match karke dance nahi kar paungi... please..."

She gave a smile to the innocent girl and caught her ears. "for your information Swati, I'm your teacher. Aur mujhe apne students ko dance competition me bhejna hai... iss baar teacher aur students ko ek saath participate karne ka mauka mila hai, isliye I'm doing all this. Samjhe ya..." She stopped abruptly. A cold pain struck at her heart.

Swati was jumping up and down when the teacher caught her ears. "Samajh gayi mam.. ab mere kaan chodo... uffo mam..mein tho mazak kar rahi thi. Ok we'll do it together. But honestly that was awesome. Kya dance kiya hai apne..."

She gave a sad smile. "ok ab maska matha laga... Ok team (again she felt the pain... ) ok girls, take your position... start from the beginning. And Niranjana... no more masti... Sanu...haath teekh se rakho... listen to the music, feel it... ok on the count ... 1...2...1,2,3  start...

And the practice began. She walked in between them clapping her hands... correcting them occasionally, joining them...

It went smoothly. After 1 hour of practice all had a silent prayer and bid good bye. Swati was waiting for the teacher. She was cleaning the room and arranging the things. She then said a silent prayer at the Nataraj idol and turned to Swati. "chale..."

Swa: main tho kabse ready hu. Chalo...

They closed the door and walked out. It's their routine now. After practice they would walk home together. Swati's home was closer to the teacher. Swati always loved her. There was something special about her. Mam was always silent and used to listen her nonstop chatter without any problem. She would just smile at the talks and ask minimum questions. But today the teacher looked lost.

Swa: kya hua Di...(she had the liberty of calling her Di, when not in class) aap aaj kuch zyada hi chup ho?

Mam: zyada hi chup matlab?

Swa: aap hamesha chup ho. bas thodi thodi baathen karthi hai. lekin aaj bilkul bhi nahi kiya. Any problem? Aap mujhe batha sakthe ho... I'll see to it.

She smiled at Swati. This girl was really innocent. "kuch nahi Choti, bas aise hi..."

Swa: (not ready to leave her Di) nahi, mere Sherlock dimaag ye kehthe hai ke koi tho baath hai...

Mam: Sherlock Dimaag?? Oh tho tumhare paas dimag bhi hai??

Swa: haye..mein marjawa. Koi mere viswas kyu nahi karthe. I do have a brain. Ha marks thode kam athe hai... but dimaag hai... dekhna ek din mien ek aise kaam karungi ke sab kahe...wah kya dimaag hai ladki ke!!

Mam: acha, tho bathao, kuch socha hai apne career ke bare mien??

Swa: well sochtha hu ek investigation officer banu.

The teacher stops her walk. Swati notice it. "are aap ruk kyu gaye?? Dar gaye na... I knew it... are meri Di... ek investigation officer se zyada aur kaun dimaag use karthe hai... tho miene soch liya... mien IPS karungi... aur ek investigation officer banungi... aur ye dance jo apne sikhaye hai na... wo mien apne undercover operation me use karungi... saare marth mere dance me fida hogi... wo Agent Vinod mien dekha hai na... ke Kareena ne kaise dance kiya... waisa...are aap kuch bolthe kyun nahi?"

She turns around. She saw that Di was standing still at the same position, while Swati had walked away. Swati is worried and rushes to her. "Are Di... kya hua? Aap yahi kyu khade ho? apke thabiyath tho teekh hai na??"

The teacher looks at Swati. "ha mien teekh hu... chalo..." Swati looks at the teacher. She knew something was off. She kept silent and walked towards their home. Swati's home was first one. She went to the gate. Di gave her a weak smile. "di aap teekh tho hai na? mien apko ghar chod du?"

Mam: nahi beta... I'm fine. bas thodi thaki hu. Nothing else.

Swa: are you sure? You look pale.

Mam: trust me, I'm fine. Ab chalthi hu. Bye. (she turns to walk but stops and turns to Swati.) ek baath bolu Choti...(she nods) apne career soch samajh ke lena... never  take a career jinme tum apne 100% na de pau. Do what you enjoy doing. Not what you feel like enjoying. Ok?

Swati nods yes, but still she didn't get it. the teacher was about to go. "Di... Kuch puchna tha apse"

"ha pucho... kya baath hai?"

"aap aise kyu ho? I mean, ithne chup chap... jaise sabse dur ho... aur jab aap dance karne lagthi ho, tho aap koi aur ban jathe hai. as if I don't know that person. Aise lagtha hai, ke aap firse ji rahe ho. aur jab music band hothe hai, tho firse wahi gloomy face, jisme ek fake smile bhi hai. wo smile jo kabhi bhi apke ankhon thak na pohonche. Kya hua hai di...any problem?"

She smiles at Swati. She was caught off guard. "you know what Swati... I think you will make a great officer. You know how to observe. Keep your dreams high, and go for it. chalthi hu.. see you tomorrow."

The mam walks off. Swati was used to it now. Di never opens up anything, but would catch up any slight distraction of her student. And before one recognizes, one would be opening her heart to the teacher. She had a great shoulder to cry upon. The one that could absorb anyone's trouble or pain. May be that's why she was all gloomy. As she had heard a lot of sad stories. Swati kept watching the retreating figure of her Di till she crossed the lane and then walked to her room.

She was feeling a sudden heaviness in her heart from the moment Swati reached home. This is the only person to whom she opens up a bit. Only the amount that Swati could handle. Why to trouble others? No...

She reached the house. Yes house... not her home... to make it a home, she needed much more ingredients. And she knew she have forgotten those flavors long back.

Koyi fariyaad tere dil mein dabi ho jaise
Tune aankhon se koyi baat kahi ho jaise
Jaagte jaagte ek umr kati ho jaise
Jaan baaki baaki hai magar saas ruki ho jaise

She shook her head and opened the door. The hall had a sofa and a small table. There was minimum furniture around. And no photos at all. She walked to her room, and splashed water on her face. She came after a bath and wore a pale blue cotton salwar. She went to the kitchen after tying her wet hair in a towel and made a cup of coffee.  She walked to the hall and sat sipping the hot coffee. There was nothing particular in her mind. She just gazed around and her eyes fell on her laptop, that was placed on her study table. She looked at it for a while and went to take it. she placed it on her lap, opened it. the wallpaper came up.

Har mulaakat pe mehsoos yehi hota hai
Har mulaakat pe mehsoos yehi hota hai
Mujhse kuch teri nazar pooch rahi ho jaise

He looked as calm as he used be. The gentle smile, the luster in his eyes. A small stubble on his cheeks. It must be prickly to touch it. she smiled a bit. Her hands went upto his cheeks. She closed her eyes to feel his warm cheeks. A lone tear frightened her to come out.

Raah chalte huve aksar yeh ghumaan hota hai 
Raah chalte huve aksar yeh ghumaan hota hai 
Woh nazar chupke mujhe dekh rahi ho jaise
Woh nazar chupke mujhe dekh rahi ho jaise

"NO jaan!! You promised me..." she heard his voice in her memories. She blinked her tears off...

"sorry..." she said to the wallpaper. "ab nahi karungi... I promise." She gave her fake smile to him again.

Ek lamhe mein simat aaya hai sadiyon ka safar
Ek lamhe mein simat aaya hai sadiyon ka safar
Zindagi tej bahut tej chali ho jaise
Zindagi tej bahut tej chali ho jaise

She connected the net to the laptop. She went in to check the mail. And there it was, again. She closed her eyes as she saw his name again. "why are you doing this sir? You know its over?" she said it to the name.

But then, she saw the subject of the mail. "please don't ignore this mail. We need you"

That was not the usual line. Her eyebrows wrinkled. "now what are you upto sir?" her thoughts voiced out.

The cursor was kept above his name. it was highlighted. Ready to open at her click. She kept on looking at the name. after a few seconds, the cursor moved to a side. And it clicked over the 'star' icon. She exhaled heavily. "sorry Sir, I cant..."

She clicked the label, "starred"

A new window opened with the starred mail. All unread ones. From the same ID. Its almost 12 mails now from last 3 months. And she never had the heart to open it. she have been putting the 'star' and saving it up. All had the same name from the sender. "Sameer Rathod"

Is tarah pehron tujhe sochta rehta hoon main
Is tarah pehron tujhe sochta rahta hoon main
Meri har saas tere naam likhi ho jaise
Meri har saas tere naam likhi ho jaise

Tune aankhon se koyi baat kahi ho jaise
Jaan baaki baaki hai magar saas ruki ho jaise

[lines from one of my fav movie Tum bin...]

CHAPTER 2: PAGE 6

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
Love_Arnie thumbnail
R
*edited*
First Position!
I'm back!Edited by Love_Arnie - 11 years ago
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my god๐Ÿ˜• 
how do u get such superb ideas๐Ÿ˜Š
its again full of mysteries๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
eagerly waiting to know who the dance teacher is?????
plzzz tell sooon naaa๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

EDITED*

OMG it was awesome kunchu . i am sorry for editing late๐Ÿ˜†
but sachi mein i was amazing ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by saba-ramisa - 11 years ago
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its nice...
you should continue...
filhaal thoda confusing hai and soo many questions...
but i m sure sab future updates ke sath clear hoga...
do continue...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!!! Amazing story Kunchu Dii!!!! Upload JALDIII!!!
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start...
loved it...
can i start guessing? lol
I think the teacher is Aisha...and the man in the photos..of course our super cop! ๐Ÿ˜‰
ek naam toh clear hai...Sameer Rathod!

now u tell me answers...samjhe nahi...continue soon!
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di...
humko deewana kr gye
padhai chodhkar ana pda !..
beautiful
heart touching
grt title
amazing sng..
hats off
lov it..
claps
Seenavas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful start Kunchu
ladki chahe koi bhi ho riya, roshni, aisha photo main jo hai wo to Arjun hi hai๐Ÿ˜‰
eagerly waiting for the next update