Thendral monday- March 4, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka! 

What you sow is what you reap! -> You helped Lav, she is helping you back.
Don't ask me for a proverb justifying the abortion! I hope Mr.K reveals the intention soon😡!
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

Wow... TA ku no time to even call and talk to Thulz 😡😡. Great! you belong to the moron's list TA. You were locked inside the room to mourn by yourself for the loss?? No time even to think how Thulz will feel?

Pretty sure will open her thiru vaai after Lav leaves. TA please make sure she shuts down. Oh God... tomorrow MM begging :-(
mala_15 thumbnail
                              Thanks Vjayam for the update.

It was nice to see a reformed Lavanya who has learnt to respect her inlaws and has also become close to Thulasi whom she used to hate.

Moreover it was nice to see that she spoke with Thamizh on behalf of her anni which needs to be appreciated and it would have been nice if that girl would have been like this from the beginning.
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks akka for the kalakal update!⭐️🤗Good title!

Lavanya and Nitish at Nitish's house was nice.
Lavanya was good today!
Why was Tamil behave like that? No time a, vera poi sollunge, ithu avolavu corerect a ille..hmm..

PS Inthe Nitish and Lavanya voice a muthal iruntha maari change pannunge pa..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update jaya!! Not a bad episode! Good that T has got kalyani to pour out her feelings at her dad's place! Padma unna :@:@:@:@:@:@... Enna kozhupu to bring laddu and tease her.. Kalyani pls for heaven sake dont blv this lady grr..

Hmmm good to see lav helping out between T and TA and there were some valid points on what lav told about TA but his behavior is totally absurd and reasons are too childish... No time to even call her? But can think about prabha and sent him to compromise... Athu kooda okie aana suchi ku compromise yabba TA mudiyala!
Gw got good from lav and hope she continues to do the same if she ever tries to mess up!
I really hope sudha's chain issue comes up and GW goes out of the house grr..
Wonder why TA doesnt want to talk to T...is he scared he would cry too if he tries to console? :p or does he think he would pour out more of his worries and add up to T's if at all he talks? Lol i know its too much to expect but still ...
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Thanks for the lovely update jaya!! Not a bad episode! Good that T has got kalyani to pour out her feelings at her dad's place! Padma unna :@:@:@:@:@:@... Enna kozhupu to bring laddu and tease her.. Kalyani pls for heaven sake dont blv this lady grr..

Hmmm good to see lav helping out between T and TA and there were some valid points on what lav told about TA but his behavior is totally absurd and reasons are too childish... No time to even call her? But can think about prabha and sent him to compromise... Athu kooda okie aana suchi ku compromise yabba TA mudiyala!
Gw got good from lav and hope she continues to do the same if she ever tries to mess up!
I really hope sudha's chain issue comes up and GW goes out of the house grr..
Wonder why TA doesnt want to talk to T...is he scared he would cry too if he tries to console? :p or does he think he would pour out more of his worries and add up to T's if at all he talks? Lol i know its too much to expect but still ...

actually from what they showed think that TA blames himself for the accident while T thnks she is the cause..remember TA said it is because of him and he shud not hv shouted or something...and he also recalled how she wants the baby...
so cud be he is feeling bad himself and cannot face her...lets see whats in store!
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update !

grr TA ku no time aam. Enna pesardhu nu vera asking. 😡 Adhu kuda Lav solli tharanuma. Idhu aavardhukilla.

Padma acting naala giving laddu to T. Illana open aa ve payasam vechu she would have celebrated 😡🤢 T pouring out her feelings to K was touching.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
La was awesome today.. What happend to her voice and Shyam's? Why is Tamil like this? This is the time to show your wife that you're there for her ALWAYS! Don't ruin the character.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today.

Well...I liked Lavanya and Kalyani today.  Especially Lavanya had a great part today that was meaningful and connected with Tulasi.

The others aka Tamil, GW, Padma...no comment!