Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU - 04.03.2013 The Vamp and the Daughter Vamp!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›

And now am wondering ...Kyun aayi!! What are they showing!!!...scheming and sufferring all the way!!!!🀒

Anyways...till Kektamaiyya comes out with better scripts..the poor updater is supposed to suffer this!!!

So we see Rano getting nightmares and recaps about her fight with her BF...Mona senses it and consoles her...

Bulbul comes in the office in full force to give back the money to Vihaan but learns he is not there...and becomes frustrated and starts talking to herslef (Pagalpan ki pehli nishaani!)

Vihaan on the other hand is in  a meeting with other members and Jatin who are all praising the new blood aka Vihaan...Jatin tells him to come back ...but Vihaan says that he needs some more time undercover (Hain Detective agency bhi khol ke rakhi hai!!! ) he then hurries ot save himself from the Gabbar boss!

Anika enters the restaurant criticizing it and again insults Mona's FIL...Mona comes there and identifies Anika as Mona's daughter...and informs her FIL that the restaurant is her property!!

Mona on the other side offers Rano a job to help her monetarily (Rano you big idiot!!! What kind of brains were served in this family!!)

Vihaan comes to the office ans Bulbul taunts him on doing whatever he wants and not maintaining office discipline...they both meet a guy who wants their help as his GF cum wife has been house arrested by her family who is rich and he is not...Bulbul vents her anger...and thinks of a plan which is actually reflected by Vihaan..she taunts him some more and gets super upset when Vihaan's phone rings ..thinking that it is his GF...Vihaan smiles at this..

Mona's FIL refuses to believe that Anika is his grandchild...he tells Mona to know people and their intentions and how come she can be so trusting...(how can be she so brainless!! I dont understand..why does Mona have to defend every vamp in the serial!! She acts like their defence lawyer!!)
Anika is getting ready to uproot the temple in the restaurant in the name of revamping the place when Mona;s FIL stops her...she insults him some more and Mona jumps in and tells that she is insulting her own grand dad!! (Lo announcement bhi kar di!! Certificate de diya that she is your husband' s child!! Mona!! Mona!!!)

Jatin enters the picture and tries to salvage the situation...

Precap:Anika insulting Mona and Jatin and implying that they have some intimate relation (Jaise ma waisi beti and her soch😑)

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Super thanks in advance! 
I'm so behind on the show because of my midterms (which are FINALLY over! ) I've been relying on these W/Us to get my fix!
LOVE YOU!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@srusthi than x  4the update!! didn't like 2days epi much.again ekta mai 's crap.
i wish sargun'dn't taken up this crap!! she 2 gud 4 such crap shows.πŸ‘
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
What a crap episode. I salute you for the fact that you watched it and gave an update. Anika and her mother have crossed it all. Mona again as usual spineless.   Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Shrush!!

what a crappy episode ; didn't get time to catch up but ur WU itself says it all πŸ€” EK n her writers - they never change?? 🀒
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Srush πŸ€—
Thanks for the WU, yaara πŸ€—

Apt title ! πŸ˜Ž 
Jaise Anu hai .. πŸ€’ waise hi hai ... uski beti πŸ€’ 
indira19 thumbnail
thankx for the update...
btw small correction...the header says 04.04.2013... its shud be 4/3/2013...