Kavya needs a life!!!!

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Every time they show Kavya close to Ayush, it just stabs me like a thousands knives in the chest. She honestly planned this whole thing to bring Aryan and Soniya together, she has told everyone that she loves only Ayush and I hate Kavya for being so darn selfish, I hope she never gets hired to any other serials again, she just angers me with fury, she needs a damn life!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkdisha thumbnail

OMG I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U I JUST HATE THAT COW COWIYA SHE IS DAMN SELFISH AND SHE PROBABLY WANTED ARYAN AND SONIYA TO BE TOGETHER SO SHE CAN HAVE AYUSH ALL TO HER SELF. AND WHEN THEY HUG I JUST WANT TO SERPARATE THEN ARGH SO ANNOYING

JESSI😡

mods note - dont post in CAPS LOCK

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago
Maha21 thumbnail
"I hope she never gets hired to any other serials again, she just angers me with fury, she needs a damn life!!!!"

This is kind of funny ðŸ˜Š
No offence but are you against the charater she potrays or against her personally, I don't understand.
Anyways, don't mean to hurt you or anything. As far as I am concerned, I don't like her charater but I have nothing against her personally. I always wanted Ayush and Sonia to be together, but the way the story is shaping up, it seems highly unlikely now.

*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

i dn't think she puts enuf energy in her characterz

she seems boring in ayushman n kyunki

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

Ya, i mean i guess you are right, I really have no conflict with her personally just her character,. but she just bugs me, i really feel that the story just went spoiled after she came on, her character set many ppl off and i mean its not like this doesnt happen in every show, you will always be introduced to many characters that you dont fancy but I guess i looked forward to having Soniya end up with Ayush and i waited for that to happen forever, and when it did i was happy, and then when Kaviya came into the picture, her character did not have or show any compassion worth mentioning to the show, i guess she does have the momentum that the character Kaviya needed.

Sorry i didnt mean it to offend anyone, its just my personal opinion.

Thanks

ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail
i dun lyk er character eitha .. i mean it waz realli awkward how afta ayush n er got married n they were gonna go 2 Sohniya .. she got all dressed up .. i mean wot da hell! .. lol .. daz lyk rubbin' it in .. n rubbin' it in real well!
*Dipti* thumbnail
naa i think everyone in Ayushmaan needs a life
glamour_girl thumbnail
You are totally right Ayush_ki_pari!! She just bugs me to soniya should've ended up with Ayush but kavya won't let that happen!!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i luv her character in kyunki though! but in ayushmaan, i guess she mite be a lil selfish, but it wasn't entirely her fault, its mostly ayushmaans, he could've jus divorced kavya and remarried sonia again! but i guess he decided that he doesnt play with life like a toy, which he already did

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I HATE KAVYA TOO! I MEAN THAT BEEP**! UGH! I HATE HER LIKE LIKE UGH!😡