WU 4.3.2013 Vickram's delima

Posted: 11 years ago
 Hello guys,  I am sorry i am a little late in the update, but I have classes the same timing as  the show. Thanks for your understanding and patience form now on.  So here is the update'

Episode starts  with  Naganiya  threatening  Suman  to take care of Hukum and massage his  foot and  feed him.  A frighten Suman agrees.  Nagaiya  further tells Suman  that  she that  she has to also serve  Reva. Suma closes her eyes and clasps her hands and agrees  while  Naganiya  takes her saree and   sneaks out of the room.
 At the  Khota,  Aama  knocks away a glass of water offered to her by  Kali and  cries  and  berates her men for not  finding Chubili, the men say they are looking all over but can't find her.  Amma tells  Bunty that  if  Divakar   just looks human but he is a monster and if he finds  Chulbuli he will distroy her life and  she won't be able to face any one ever.
 Vickram has an uncounciouse  Chulbuli in his jeep and is splashing water in her face. At the same time Divakar and his men are out looking for  them. A drunk man  passes by and Vickram asks him directions for a  hospital nearby.  The man takes Vickram's ring as payment and tells him where to go.
 Back in the  Havali,  Suman goes into  Hukums room and starts  massaging his feet, she tells him she wants to stay at his feet and serve him for if she dose not her sins won't  be forgiven. He tells her  she did not commit any sins, but he did.  She tells him she has to serve him.  Hukum  laughs and tells her that she is tickling him.  Suman thinks she has no choice but to listen to  the ghost, and serve  Reva to,  and leaves Hukums  room after he falls asleep.  Naginiya is outside the room observing.
 At the hospital the Doctor checks over Sugni and tells Vickram he finds it serious that she is   not waking up.  He ask if  She was under any  mental stress. Vckram gets a FB of his telling her  who she really  is and how she fainted.  He tells the doctor  that she was in an accident and lost her memory.
 The Doctor says  that she should not be forced. And mistakenly says that  He should treat his wife  with a lot of love and affection and  let her memory return on its own, otherwise   her brain could  should down and she will become brain dead. Vickram is sad and shocked.
 At the Haveli  Suman goes into Reva's  room  who is pretending to be asleep.  She  wakes Reva and tells her  that  they should  forget the past and  treat each  other  equally.  Suman and Reva agree to split everything  50/50.  Reva then tells Suman  than she wants her to make her some milk in one hour. She  says that is payback for all the  things  Suman made  Reva  do .
 Suman is  in the kitchen   making the milk  thinking she  wishes it was  poisen instead.  She  sees  Nagainya in the yard who is trying to walk ghostly, but her  Pallu gets  stuck  in a plant and rips. Suman is observing this and thinks  how can a ghost Saree rip.
 Divakar  Reaches a Villages and  tells his men to break down each door until they find them.  the drunk man   comes to him, and wants to sell him Vickrams ring, which  Divakar reconises as  Vickrams' and  he  threathens him and the drunk man  tells  Divakar that they are at the hospital.
 At  the  hospital  Vickram  is watching  Sugni sleep and  he sadly thinks that she will hate him but he will love her for life and he wishes that for a while at least she loved him like he loves her.   He sits next to her and  says that he will take her back to the Khota   and her world where at least she would be happy and healthy.   Sugni  wakes  up and ask him  who is  she, if she is  this Sugni.  He  tells her sadly that it was just his  misunderstanding and that she is not  who he thought.  She asks why he seems so familiar to her , how do they know each other. 
 He  evades and says he is going to call the doctor and gets up to leave , she holds him back and they stare at each other sadly.
PRECAP:   DIvakar   arrives at the hospital , but Sugni is not in the bed , he sees  them leaving  and  follows them on the highway with his men.

Thanks for reading, love  Vinnie
😊😊

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago

Thanks for the update,Vinnie.

Thanks Vinnie for lovely update. magical episode. Love Vikram Sugni together. 
Thanks for the wonderful update vinni
Thanks so much Vinnie🤗
Episode was good but i think they 're going to use  the idea from movie called "dil ka rishta" way.. TVS will try to hide the truth from her but she will fall for him as she's already feeling something for him❤️
BUT in the movie aish didn't regain her memory back ever. Here she's having some flash backs but ONLY with her previous life which she spent with TVS and her mom.
she didn;t even see adi's face in her flash bakc When TVS told her that she was shot due to him . I dun know buti have a feeling she will regain earlier part of her life for  some time.

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
Thank you Vinnie for updates.
It was a good episode with Vik-sug magic casting its spell over me.
Still i am not able to relied on writers,I am uncertain how the story will progress.
But currently i am connected to what is most important to me.that is Vikram...I am getting my satisfaction watching him ...Indeed he is the show stealer..
Thank you Vinnie. Excellent write up

The twists and turns continue. He cannot do right for doing wrong.

His salvation is going to come at a very high price for himself.

This is what a show should be - interesting, entertaining and keeping the viewers guessing as to where its heading

Gulki and Varun are fantastic as always. Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Good work Vinnie.  Keep it up.
Wonderful part of Vikram-Sugni.  I felt bad when Vikram thinks to himself that how much Sugni hates him, but atleast for sometime she love him as much as he loves her wholeheartedly.
Atleast this time I expect Sugni to realise how deeply and truely Vikram loves her and reciprocate the same to him.  The story should not go round and round and so on.  Love triangle became a back story.  Now get some sense into Sugni to understand Vikram properly and say apologies to him just as he already said to her.
😊Thanks a lot Vinnie for an awesome WU. Great job👍🏼
Vickram and Sugni scene was very emotional. Sugni can't 
remember her identity/previous life, and Vickram have to extremely
careful how he disclose her past to her, or else it will be serious consequences for Sugni😭
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Dont tell me u all are just reading

No one is watching or what ????