Hongey Judaa Na Hum

All Rajeev Aamna fans please see

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, we may have a chance to see Rajeev Aamna together in the Ek Thi Naayka episode. Please please tweet the following people as many times as you can requesting them to show RA together for the episode. Other naayka's are working with there old co stars so why not our Sujal and Kashish together again. Please guys its just a small effort from our side, even if it doesnt work atleast there wont be any regrets that we did not try. Please do help out

@ektabalaji

@tanuj_garg - Balaji Telefilms Associate

@EkThiNayikateam

@EkThiNayika

@BalajiTMonline

@LifeOKTV

@AjitkThakur -GM of LifeOK channel

@EkmainaurEktu7 - may be Ekta's, its on the photos so just try

Thank you guys, lets try our best to get them back together 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remsi thumbnail
But I think that they must already have decided the plot and the cast so if they will really listen to the fans' plea Edited by Remsi - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
We can only try Remsi..who knows..plus aamna wont be shown till like week 6 into the show so theres still time
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
summi i dont think so it will work...Rajeev-Ekta r still at war...both will never work wid each other sad but true
kashishdabest thumbnail
i know Siddi...lekin i am still trying, thodi si umeed tho hai. I even tweeted rajshri films to get RA in a movie hehe
starsanjana thumbnail
i agree we should atleast try
kashishdabest thumbnail
Thanks dear..do help out if u can :)
adol thumbnail
anything is possible when it comes to rajeev aamna ,who would have thought that they would come back together this year but it happened and im making a prediction and mark my words in future it will happen that sometime this year we will get a news of rajeev aamna working together in a film ,drama anything but this is my prediction😃
starsanjana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adol

anything is possible when it comes to rajeev aamna ,who would have thought that they would come back together this year but it happened and im making a prediction and mark my words in future it will happen that sometime this year we will get a news of rajeev aamna working together in a film ,drama anything but this is my prediction😃

i hope so...they r too cute together
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adol

Adol bhaiyya i also have a hope and a strong feeling ke dono dubara saath zaroor kaam karenge bas yeh nahin pata ke yeh mauka kab ayega...i hope ke jaldi mauka mille...un dono ko saath kuch karne ka..aur humare sabar ka phal hume jald hi mille