kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
roli is saying u have insulted my love.  i trusted u so much...and u broke it yaar.   u finished everything...why yaar??   to live with this truth it is better i die...and roli faints and falls on bed and sid shouts ROLI!!!!  and IT WAS A DREAM!!!    roli is standing there looking at him and she holds his hand saying sid!!!    and sid all shocked!!!   and roli says what are u looking at...and he kisses her hand and says u r ok.?   and roli says i m ok.   and she says sid what ever happend forget it and to remember the past u will be hurt.   we have to think of future.    and no one will come in between us.   and sid says i want to tell u the truth but u wont be able to handle it and i dont want to hurt u.  forgive me.  

prem looking at BW family bank accounts...and says veeru and khushi has finished it all.   u have to do someting or else u have to close ur business.

sid sitting on a coach.   thinking of naina saying i only love u sid sir...only i have right on u.   and he is having flashbacks of Roli.   he wipes the tears in his eyes and says i did wrong.    naina and roli are getting punished for my deeds.   and i spoke to naina so badly.   i should forgive her.   let me call her.   and he calls her.   naina walking on the road.   but doesnt pick up the phone.    she is in daze of sid ignoring her.    sid wondering why naina not picking up and whther she is ok.   

simar's car is on the same road..and is about to have an accident with her but stops the car.   simar gets out and sees her walking..naina is on the bridge now.   she looks at the water and having flashback of sid rejecting her.   simar is running to her to try and stop her from jumping..and naina is still having flashbacks..and naina finally jumps...and simar watches her.   simar tells her driver to get a rope and tire from the car and he does...and she puts the tire around her waiste and jumps in the water.   a guy finally saves them and simar takes naina to the hospital.   naina is taken to the icu.

sid is thinking naina is not picking up the phone.   roli comes down with anjali and simar calls roli and simar says how she is in the hospital and what simar did to save her.   roli all worried.   roli says to take care of her and she will look after anjali.   roli tells sid how a girl was trying to give up her life and simar saved her.   and sid is thinking whether it is naina simar saved.