SS: Dilemma- Son or Husband or Dad(THE END Pg 9) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
^ Thanks a lot😊 will update soon
Excellent part two, Shwetha.πŸ‘

Loved Lucky Jee.πŸ˜‰ What Sweety thinks, he is completley opposite. He, like responsible father came back, leaving her own mother alone, on his daughter's call. He, like a responsible son, decided to bring Bebe to his house, which was excellent decision. He, like a responsible husband, didn't over-reacted on Sweety's words. Sweety thinks she loves her husband and children more than Lucky. It's not true. He is as responsble and loves his wife and children along with his mother as Sweety.Lucky listened to Ginny and her problem while studying. Instead of Sweety. Sweety doesn't listen's to anybody that's her problem. And I think Sweety was selfish.

Anyways, great part, update soon.πŸ˜‰
Thanks Ahsaan😊

You are absolutely right. Sweety has been portrayed as a character who thinks she loves her children more than anyone else. Lucky too loves them equally but I feel she never acknowledges that. 

There is no doubt that Sweety is a great mother and she is mostly right. But I feel before she makes any decision she has to get others opinion also. Only when she is confused she looks to Lucky for guidance. 

As for Lucky, I am not sure what I am writing for him is actually right. I mean I want to portray him as a person sandwitched between all of them and his character somehow is like that. He always gets sandwitched between children and Sweety. 

My next parts are all readyπŸ˜† Will update soon. 
You are welcome.πŸ˜›

Believing that you love your family more than others is not wrong. But thinking that the other loves lesser than you is wrong. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
As per Lucky, he loves his family too, just like everyone. But doesn't shows off, unlike Sweety who keeps shouting on everybody to not to interfare in her and her family.

What?😲 You have written all the parts?πŸ˜†Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
Yes. I just hate it when Sweety says she works 24*7 for Lucky and her children and they dont care for her. Or when she asks Lucky not to interfere. Sweety takes time to understand others. 

Yes. I am nearing the ending. I dont want to drag but the last few scenes are taking time.

Absolutely.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Wow!😲 Good. No, no, go on, take your time, drag it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I'm sure your dragging will be much better than Parvarrish 🀬's.πŸ˜†
Ahsaan...I know how readers will feel when a track gets dragged...πŸ˜† So I am not going to take any chances. People read or not..I am going to keep posting..πŸ˜†

Scene 9

Sweety is speaking with her father. Lucky is speaking with Bebe.

Sweety: Luckyji is doing it intentionally. He knows what happens in the house when Bebe comes and what happens to me.

Papaji: Sweety! Bebe is not well. What Lucky is doing is right.

Bebe: No Lucky, I am not coming. I am fine here.

Lucky: Bebe, I am not asking permission. I am informing you that I am coming tomorrow to take you. Ask the nurse to pack your things.

Sweety: But Papaji, I am not telling Bebe should never come here. She can come after exams when children are free.

Papaji: Sweety, Bebe is not coming to enjoy. Lucky is going to take care of her. She needs help.

Bebe: Lucky, what about Sweety? Is she fine with me coming? Children will have their studies also right. They might get distracted.

Lucky: Bebe, don't worry about all that. I will take care. And Sweety...[sadly]she is very happy that you are coming. You be ready tomorrow. [keeps the phone]

Sweety: Anyways Luckyji has made his decision. Who am I to stop anything now. [keeps the phone]

Lucky comes to Sweety in their room. He senses the tension between them.

Lucky: [loud and happy] Sweetyji. I was thinking of getting the guest room ready for Bebe. If she stays in Ginny's room like last time, Ginny might get disturbed. What do you think?

Sweety: Why are you asking me Luckyji? You do as you wish. I am surprised that you are concerned for Ginny. I thought you cared only for Bebe. [turns and leaves]

Lucky sits defeated on the bed. He thinks of the dilemma he is in. He feels he is being asked to choose between mother and wife. He loves both of them so much. He is sad that Sweety is not with him. He is hurt that Sweety thinks he cares for Bebe more and that even after so many years he has to justify his love for Sweety and his family. He knows he has taken the right decision under the circumstances. He also understands it is not going to be easy to manage Bebe and Sweety under one roof. But he is determined that he will not let anything happen like what happened last time. He has to maintain cool. He should not take sides. He has to maintain peace in the house. Lucky takes a deep breath and starts to go to get the room ready for Bebe.

Scene 10

Rocky, Ginny and Sweety are waiting for Bebe's arrival. Sweety is praying that everything goes fine. Rocky and Ginny are excited that their grandmother is coming to stay with them.

Rocky: Wow! It is going to be fun. Dadi is coming.

Ginny: Yeah bhaiyya. We will get delicious food to eat.

Sweety: [looks at them] Oh..so you don't like my food?

Rocky and Ginny are confused at their mother's behaviour. From the previous day they are seeing their mother tensed and angry.

Ginny: Ma..are you angry with daddyji because he signed my note? I am sorry ma.

Sweety: [sighs] Nothing like that. But listen, since your dadi is coming does not mean you can do whatever you want. Remember what marks you people got? Don't think I will leave it easy next time also when I see these kind of marks. [pauses] And listen..your dadi is not well. She may not be able to cook for you this time. So don't trouble her.

Rocky and Ginny nods understandingly. They love their grandmother and are so happy that she is going to stay with them after a long time.

Door bell rings. Sweety prays to God to give her strength. Ginny opens the door. Lucky walks in with Bebe in wheel chair. Rocky, Ginny and Sweety are sad to see her in this state.

Bebe: Is someone going to take my blessings or has everyone forgotten your culture.

Sweety controls her smile. Bebe has not changed even now but she is happy to see her with energy.

Rocky: Dadi! [takes blessings] How are you?[hugs]

Ginny: [takes blessings] I am so happy that you are here Dadi.

Lucky smiles at his children. He slowly looks at Sweety to see what her reaction is. Sweety is also looking at him. She slowly goes to Bebe and takes her blessings. Lucky is happy.

Lucky: Hope the blessing ceremony is over. So Bebe shall I take you to your room now? Rocky! Bring Bebe's luggage to her room.

Bebe: Why should Rocky bring? Ginny and Sweety is there right?

Sweety looks angrily at Bebe and Lucky. She starts to say something. Before that Lucky cuts in.

Lucky: No problem. I will bring the luggage myself.

He helps Bebe get up from her wheel chair. Rocky helps too and both father and son help Bebe reach her room upstairs. Ginny accompanies them. Lucky comes back down to get the luggage and sees Sweety sitting angrily. He goes to her and stands near her. Sweety does not look at him. Lucky looks at her and thanks her. Sweety looks at him and nods her head. Lucky leaves.  

Scene 11

In Bebe's room, Rocky and Ginny are chatting with their dadi. They are telling their school stories to her. Bebe is happily listening to them. Lucky enters with Bebe's food.

Lucky: Children, it is dinner time. Your mother is calling you for dinner.

Ginny: Dadi is not coming down to dinner? I want to eat with her.

Lucky: Ginnyji! Your father is not superman to carry your dadi up and down everytime. Your daddyji is also getting old [laughs]

Bebe: [laughs] Rocky, Ginny! Go have your food with your mother. Lucky! You also go. I will have my food. Promise!

Lucky: [smiles] Ok. Let's go quickly children. But Bebe, complete your food. I will come and give you medicines. [leaves]

Scene 12

It is late night. Lucky comes to his room tired. He sees Sweety getting ready to sleep. He sits on his side of the bed.

Lucky: Bebe is taking a long time to sleep nowadays. You won't believe how much she is talking. [looks at Sweety, no response] Sweetyji! Did Ginny say something? [no response] Sweetyji! What happened? Why are you mad at me? What mistake did I do? Everything went on well right? Children studied after dinner also.[pauses] Did I say something wrong? Sweetyji! Say something. [looks at her, sighs] Sweetyji! I am sorry. I don't know for what I am apologising but I am sorry. Shall I hold my ears and do sit ups?

Lucky gets up to do looking at Sweety. Sweety looks at him and slowly smiles. Lucky is relieved that Sweety is ok and he need not do sit ups. He sits on the bed.

Lucky: Thank God you smiled. [looks at Sweety and smiles] What happened? Why are you worried? You won't share it with me.

Sweety: Luckyji! I am scared. Scared for our children, scared for Bebe, scared for this house.

Lucky: [confused] Meaning?

Sweety: Luckyji! Last time when Bebe came...

Lucky: Sweetyji! Whatever happened last time was my mistake. I will not let anything like that happen. I promise.

Sweety: [smiles] I will do my best to help you in this time. If everything goes like the way it went today, I do not have any issues.

Lucky: [holds her hand] Everything will go well. What about Ginny's tuition? You spoke with her?

Sweety: No..will speak to her tomorrow. You will be very tired. Get a good sleep.

Lucky is happy that Sweety is on his side. Now nothing wrong can happen. Everything is alright. 

To be continued...

In the real case, the wife made it very clear to the old couple that they are here only for 6 months. The husband sided the wife all the time and made sure his parents felt how much burden they are to them and they are doing them a favor. The children were indirectly instructed not to waste their time with their grandparents. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 11 years ago
As you said earlier, Lucky is sandwitched.😲
Sweety is not helping Lucky at all. He is taking care of his mother, children, wife and working too. So how can one say that you don't love your family. Sweety haven't talked to Ginny yet. And says she cares for her children's studies.
Anyways, great part Shwetha.πŸ‘ Enjoyed reading it. Saare parts ek he dafa mein post kardein.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PhoenixSnitch49

Hats of to u!! Shwets!!

Thanks a lot😊