SS: Dilemma- Son or Husband or Dad(THE END Pg 9) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah...I love the bonding Jeet-Lucky-Papaji shares. And also Jeet-Lucky itself. They share a great bond just like Pinky-Sweety.

Definitely Lucky is lucky to have kids like Ginny and Rocky. At the same time..they are lucky too to have him as their father. If it was someone else in Lucky's place, the situation would have been worse and would have affected the kids a lot. 

Lucky has always struggled to balance Bebe and Sweety(previous track). He now fears to take sides as it is very critical and affects everyone involved

I am actually happy with the current scenes they are showing in the show..mainly because they are showing the responsible father side of Lucky, which most of the time is over shadowed by Sweety. 
Yep! They are much more lucky than Lucky is lucky to have Lucky as their father. Because their mother is Sweety. πŸ˜† πŸ˜• 🀣.
You have made Lucky to learn from his previous experience, and he is doing it very smartly. By keeping himself calm.
Lucky's dominance and aproach in this track is the only positive sign. If Sweety would have handled this one. She must've ruined it.
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yep! They are much more lucky than Lucky is lucky to have Lucky as their father. Because their mother is Sweety. πŸ˜† πŸ˜• 🀣.
You have made Lucky to learn from his previous experience, and he is doing it very smartly. By keeping himself calm.
Lucky's dominance and aproach in this track is the only positive sign. If Sweety would have handled this one. She must've ruined it.

And we are so lucky to have a character like lucky as a father to lucky kids like lucky's kidsπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Yes. When I saw the track where Sweety and Lucky fought, his apologies and guilt was genuine. Hence I wanted that to be mentioned here. 

Kahan Lucky ne dominate kiya is track mainπŸ˜† Just that Sweety was helpless aur unko samaj main kuch nahi aaya sivay thapad maarne keπŸ˜† But yes...Lucky taking lead in this track is definitely a positive sign. 
I agree. We all are also lucky to have Lucky. πŸ˜‰ (I won't drag it now because it's a story thread, not chat club or any otherπŸ˜†)
No. Lucky managed to stop Sweety from slaping Rocky. And took charge from there. So, after knowing all the truth, Lucky was incharge of all. Yesterday also, you saw what Sweety asked the first question? "How many times you BOTH have crossed the lines?"🀣 and it was all Lucky after that. Sweety was just sitting there. πŸ˜†
yeah...enough of the Lucky gameπŸ˜†

Yeah definitely this track belongs to Lucky and THANK GOD it belonged to LuckyπŸ˜† Mostly importance is not given to Lucky.

The entire week's episode was so matured and was the Parvarish I wanted to see.😊
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

^ And no Raavi. 🀣

We did have one scene of her...bt the THAPAD compensated that...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Scene 22

Lucky is sitting tensed in his office. As per the schedule he has to call Sweetyji in 5 minutes and enquire about how the new TV is. And then he has to speak romantically with her. Lucky is still angry with both Bebe and Sweetyji for their behaviour. But he has to do it for Mission Miracle.

Lucky: Sweetyji! Has the new TV been installed? Is everything good?

Sweety: Yes Luckyji! It has been installed. Cable TV guy is giving connection now. [thinks] Luckyji! Why do you need a new TV to be installed ? Bebe is going to be only for one week right.

Sweety wants to remind Lucky about his decision. She waits for his reaction.

Lucky: [irritated] You need not remind me of my decision. [remembering the Mission, romantically] If there is a TV in Bebe's room, she will not disturb children right. You can also be peaceful. She won't call you also. [flatters] I want you to be happy Sweetyji. I will do anything for you.

Sweety falls for it and starts blushing. She keeps the phone and is so happy. Everything will be back to normal in a few days.

Lucky ticks CALL SWEETY in his schedule. His next work according to schedule is after he reaches home. He has made 2 calls each to Sweety and Bebe. He can concentrate on his work now. Children will take care of home.

Ginny and Rocky comes in and sees Sweety's blushing face. They understand that their plan is working and hi-fi's. Rocky takes Ginny's question paper and walks in discussing seriously with Ginny. Both wish Sweety and sits at the dining. Sweety gives them food. They are still discussing studies. Sweety is happy and goes to the kitchen. Rocky-Ginny hi-fi's. Sweety comes back with Bebe's lunch.  

Ginny: Ma! You don't trouble yourself. I have finished. I will take it to Dadi. [takes the plate and leaves]

Rocky: [diverting Sweety] I have a project today and you know I am going to start working right away. And Ginny was telling, she needs some sample question papers. Can you prepare it for her Ma. I would have done if I did not have this project.

Sweety is super happy to see her children studying so sincerely. Ginny reaches her Dadi's room and can hear sound of TV. Their mission is definitely working.  

Scene 23

In Bebe's room.

Lucky: No No No! Bebe! Give it to me!

Bebe: Lucky! Please for some more time. One more show. Please.

Lucky and Bebe are fighting with the remote. It is time for Bebe to sleep but she wants to see TV shows.

Lucky: Bebe! [snatches the remote from her] Sleep now. Catch repeat of the show tomorrow. Good Night!

Bebe: Just few more days, then I will leave. What will you do then?

Lucky looks at Bebe, switches off the lights and leaves. Bebe looks angrily and goes to sleep.

On the way downstairs, Lucky meets Sweety. Sweety is wondering why Lucky is not coming to their room for the night.

Lucky: I am telling you Sweetyji, Bebe is becoming a child day by day. [smiles] You have not gone to sleep?

Sweety: Actually, I was waiting for you. [embarrassed] You are not coming to our room?

Lucky: [smiles] When everything becomes normal, I will be back. Till then...[leaves downstairs] Good Night Sweetyji!

Sweety goes back to her room sadly.

Lucky comes down and Rocky is waiting angrily for him. He pulls Lucky towards his room.

Rocky: What are you doing Dad? I think you will spoil our mission. What is wrong with you? Why can't you go to your room.

Lucky: [smiles] You will not understand Rocky. Leave it. I did not fight with your mother now, so do not worry. [pauses] Few things take time to forget. [goes to the couch to sleep]

Rocky looks at his father.

Scene 24

Ginny's classes with her tutor is going on well and she is slowly improving. Rocky comes back from coaching class and signals Ginny to come to Bebe's room. They have to spend time with her. They wonder where Sweety is. She is nowhere to be seen or heard. Ginny goes upstairs and sees Rocky's shocked face looking at Bebe's room. Ginny runs towards him and is shocked.

Bebe and Sweety are playing chess silently. They are concentrating so much that they did not even realise how much time they have been playing. The game is at a critical juncture where anyone can win. Ginny and Rocky are wondering how this miracle happened. They are happy. Rocky takes a picture of Sweety and Bebe playing silently. Ginny and Rocky leave them playing and comes downstairs. Ginny switches on the TV and then realises how the miracle happened. Cable is not working, hence Bebe could not watch her shows. Both laugh about it. Rocky sends the picture to Lucky's phone. Lucky sees the picture and is surprised and shocked. He calls Rocky.

Lucky: Rocky! How did this happen?

Rocky: Miracle Dad! Miracle!

Lucky: Hope it continues without any problem for the next 3 days. [thinks, realises] Rocky! Stop the game. Sweetyji and Bebe, both are not sportive. If one loses, other is definitely not going to like it.

Rocky: On it right away! [keeps the phone]

Scene 25

Rocky, Ginny and Sweety are having dinner. It is Lucky's chance to be with Bebe for dinner. Ginny accidently looks up and is happily shocked to see Lucky making Bebe walk. She is slowly walking with the help of Lucky and is coming downstairs. Rocky goes to help Lucky. Bebe comes down successfully and takes a seat at the dining. Sweety and Ginny are very happy that her health has improved. Everyone takes their seat.

Lucky: Bebe's health has improved a lot. She will soon be able to walk on her own. [smiles at Bebe]

Bebe: It is because of all your love my health is improving. Thank you.

Rocky and Ginny are happy that their Mission Miracle is about to be successfully completed.

Ginny: Bhaiya! I am going to my room. After you complete your work, can you come and help me in my project please?

Rocky: Sure! You go, I will come soon.

Both leave to complete their school work. Lucky, Sweety and Bebe are having their dinner.

Sweety: I have a happy news. Tomorrow we have a party at Papaji's place. It is his birthday.

Lucky: [happy] That's great. We will all definitely go.

Bebe:  I will not be able to come.

Lucky is surprised.

Sweety: Why? What is wrong?

Bebe: Nothing! Just that I don't want to come. What will I do there? And I cannot sit and stand for a long time. I am able to walk does not mean I can do everything right?

Lucky: That is also correct. Bebe cannot take chances with her health. [pauses] No problem. I will stay with Bebe. You take children and go Sweetyji! Ok?

Sweety: [annoyed] Luckyji! It is a family party. It will not look nice if you don't come. It will be like disrespecting Papaji. You have to come.

Bebe: Oh! So is it not disrespect to not to invite me personally? Your father nor your sister's family thought of visiting me after I came here. This is what is called respect? [pauses] But what else can I expect from your family?

Lucky keeps his hand on his head. They have started again.

Sweety: [angrily] Bebe! Do not talk about my family. They are all busy with their own work. They don't have time unlike few others.

Bebe: What do you mean?

Sweety: Bebe! Can't you see. Because of you Luckyji is not coming. You don't feel bad about it? But why would you?

Bebe: [angrily] My son wants to stay with me. What is wrong in that? He is giving priority to me.

Sweety: Thank God! You will be leaving soon then or else Luckyji will not come anywhere. He cares for only you more than us. Somebody should always stay with you. We can never have family time till you are here.

Bebe: Even I don't like staying here especially with you. Just because Lucky called I am here.

Sweety: And "your" Lucky has said you will go back to Amritsar. What do you say for that?

Bebe: His decision shows how much you have tortured him.

Lucky: [losing control] ENOUGH! Both of you shut up. [pauses] What is this? Are you both kids to fight like this, on such a simple matter.

Rocky and Ginny comes out of their rooms.

Bebe: You tell Lucky, who is wrong? Am I wrong?

Lucky: [angrily] Enough Bebe! Enough! From the time I took the decision to bring you here I had nothing but problems. You have not made it easy either. Can't you adjust with our house rules Bebe! Why do you always have a problem with everything that Sweety does? You know about her, then why can't you change accordingly. What do you think, I am not happy in this house? Listen, I am very happy in this house with Sweetyji and children. Why can't you see that? Why you always have to complain about each and everything in the house. I am speaking with Sweetyji and deciding what to do about the party. Why you have to interfere now? You have made my life hell Bebe. That is why I never wanted you to stay in "my" house for a long time.

Bebe: [shocked, in tears] My mistake! It is my mistake to have come here. I deserve this insult. I don't want to stay here anymore.

Lucky: Ok! Tomorrow morning, I am taking you back to Amritsar. [leaves]

Sweety and Rocky are shocked. Lucky goes upstairs and sends Ginny down to help Bebe come to her room. Sweety goes to check on Lucky. He is sitting angrily in the terrace. She goes near him and places her hand on his shoulder. He brushes away.

Sweety: [tensed] Luckyji! Please calm down. Listen to me.

Lucky: [controlling anger, calmly] I don't want to hear anything. I have made my decision.[looks at her] You wanted her to leave. She is leaving.

Sweety: [shocked] I don't want her to leave Luckyji!

Lucky: Enough Sweetyji! This is not a game. You will ask her to leave suddenly, will ask her to stay suddenly and roll my head over this. I can't take it anymore. She is my mother. I will decide what to do with her. You please do not interfere.

Sweety: I should not interfere?

Lucky: You did not hear me? [looks at her and leaves] 

Shwets!!

I checked ur PM!! πŸ˜›

I will be reading this soonish from Part 1 πŸ€— Thanks for writing. Will read all the parts and give my review :P

Thanks for the PM =D
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Shwets!!

I checked ur PM!! πŸ˜›

I will be reading this soonish from Part 1 πŸ€— Thanks for writing. Will read all the parts and give my review :P

Thanks for the PM =D

Looking forward to your views😊

Scene 26

Lucky goes to Bebe's room. Bebe is crying.

Lucky: [sternly] Bebe! I will send Ginny. Pack your things. We will be leaving early morning tomorrow. [turns to leave]

Bebe: [in tears] Lucky! Listen please. I know I have made a mistake. I am so sorry. But I don't want to leave. I like to live with you all.

Lucky: [stops at the door, not looking at her] No Bebe! I have made my decision. You are creating problems only. All these days you stayed alone only right? Then why suddenly you want to live with us?

Bebe: I am feeling good to be with you guys.

Lucky: But I am not feeling good when you are in my house. You cannot be here anymore Bebe! Please understand.

Bebe: [pleads] Lucky please! Give me one chance. I won't fight with Sweety. Promise. [pauses] I fear to live alone again Lucky. Please!

Lucky: [still at the door, closes his eyes] You have lost your chance Bebe! I am sorry. [leaves]

Bebe feels very sad and cries. She had never got the chance to live with her son and family. She has now messed up the chance she got. She has to go back to her old life, lonely life. She has realised that being with her children gives her happiness or not whether her views are respected. When she wants to stay with her son, her son is throwing her back to her lonely life, far away from them.

Scene 27

Rocky wants to speak with his father. His father has spoiled the entire Mission. There was no need for him to shout at Dadi especially in front of his mother. Rocky cannot find his father home. He calls him, but Lucky rejects his call. Rocky sends a message.

Rocky: Dad! What have you done? How can you speak like this to Dadi? What about our Mission? You have spoiled everything Dad. You know how much Dadi must be feeling bad? You insulted her in front of us. I did not expect this from you.

Lucky is sitting in some park alone. He receives the message and replies back.

Lucky: When you are helpless, angry and frustrated with yourself, towards whom will you show that anger? 

Rocky reads the message and remember how many times he had shouted at his mother because he was angry with himself.

Scene 28

Next day, at Papaji's house. Pinky's family is there. Kids are enjoying. Sweety comes with Rocky and Ginny. Papaji can sense something is wrong from their faces.

Papaji: Where is Lucky?

Sweety: [silent] He will come after sometime. [goes to meet Pinky]

Papaji asks Ginny what happened. Ginny narrates yesterday's incident how Lucky shouted at Bebe and took her back to Amritsar. Papaji is shocked and angry with him. He thought somehow Lucky will change his decision.

Rocky and Ginny does their best to enjoy with others. Sweety has not said anything about the fights to Pinky. She continues acting as if everything is normal. She wants Lucky to attend the party somehow so that she need not answer questions.

It is late in the night. Lucky has not come to the party. Sweety leaves with the kids, so does Pinky. Lovely and Dolly goes to their room. Papaji is angry. He wants to speak to Lucky regarding his behaviour. He calls Lucky's phone but no reply. Door knock. Papaji opens the door to find Lucky. Lucky comes inside all happy.

Lucky: [happy] Papaji!! Happy Birthday to you. [hugs][takes blessings] Here is your gift. [gives]

Papaji: [takes gift, keeps it aside] What am I hearing Lucky? You sent Bebe back?

Lucky: [sighs] Leave all that Papaji! Everything is set now. Nothing to worry about. Happy days are back.

Papaji: [shakes head] I can't believe you are saying this. Are you blind? Can't you see your mother wants to live with you? Why are you doing this to her?

Lucky: Whatever I did is the right thing. I took this decision for my happiness. If Bebe stays in my house, I can never be happy. So I sent her back. What is wrong in that?

Papaji: [shocked] You are telling this??!! I thought, here is an ideal son who cares for his mother and wants to take care of her. But I was wrong. You are like all other selfish sons, who think only about them and their family.

Lucky: Papaji! If you think I am selfish, I am selfish. I don't care. Atleast I can live peacefully now. I came here only to wish you. Once again Happy Birthday Papaji.[pauses] I am leaving now. [turns]

Papaji: [thinks] Lucky! One minute. I can't understand you. You are here just to wish me and take my blessings? You have so much respect and love for me! Then you must love and respect your mother even more.[realises] Tell me the truth Lucky. Did you really wanted your mother to go away?  

Lucky turns and looks at Papaji with tears. He hugs him tightly not wanting to say anything. Papaji understands his feelings. Lucky looks at him once again and leaves.

Scene 29

Lucky comes home and finds Sweety and kids waiting for him in the hall. He knows they are going to question him.

Lucky: [happily] You people are still awake?

Sweety: [tensed] Where have you been Luckyji? Why were you not taking my calls?

Lucky: [looks at her] Bebe is fine in her house. The nurse is also back. Everything is set.

Rocky: But Dad..

Lucky: I am very tired. Now that everything is normal, I am going to "my" room. Good night everyone. [leaves upstairs]

Sweety signals Rocky and Ginny to go to bed. She is furious with Lucky for taking such a hasty decision. Sweety enters their room and sees Lucky ready to go to bed.

Sweety: Luckyji! What do you want to prove? That I am a bad daughter-in-law? You want everyone to think I threw Bebe out of the house?

Lucky: [calmly] Sweetyji! I dont want anyone to speak on this matter anymore. Ok?

Sweety: Why? Why not? I will...

Lucky: [losing cool] Look Sweetyji! I am not in a very good mood. If you continue your ranting like this, I will say something which should not be said. Then you will feel bad.

Sweety: I don't care. [pauses] How can you not see Bebe's tears Luckyji? She did not want to go. Why did you forcefully take her from here? Why?

Lucky: [unable to control himself] Why did you not stop me Sweetyji? Everything in the house happens according to you right? Why did you not stop Bebe from leaving? Why?

Sweety is silent.

Lucky: Because you wanted her to leave. That is the truth. You are asking me whether I can't see Bebe's tears? Can't you see her tears?  Can't you see her pain? Can't you see my pain? [pauses] When I told my decision that Bebe will go back, you were happy weren't you? I could see that in your eyes. Why do you hate my Bebe so much Sweetyji?

Sweety: Luckyji! There is nothing like that. It is just...

Lucky: You do not want her to interfere right? I am fed up of hearing this from you. Why can't she interfere Sweetyji? Why? I will tell you why. It is because you never considered her as family. You never considered her as your mother, she was always "my" mother. She was a guest to you.

Sweety: No Luckyji!

Lucky: Don't deny Sweetyji! That is the fact. You never considered my Bebe as family. But I cannot be like that Sweetyji! Bebe is my mother. Whatever I am today is because of two people. My mother and you.  I will do anything to keep both of you happy. But I am failing miserably here. I can't understand where I am going wrong.

Sweety: Luckyji! Please listen to me...

Lucky: No! You listen to me. You think I was happy sending Bebe back to Amritsar, far away from me? I sent Bebe back because of you. I did not want Bebe to live here fearing you. My children were ready to help me. They wanted both of you to be together. But you Sweetyji? Did you ever think how much hurt I feel every time when you come complaining about Bebe? Do you know how much it pains to hear you say I do not care for you, I do not love you? Do you know I was waiting that you will stop me from sending Bebe but...

All the frustrations, anger, pain, hurt that Lucky had went through are coming out. He cannot stand it anymore.

Lucky: If Lovely sends Papaji out of the house, how will you feel Sweetyji? Will you support Papaji or Lovely? Then why can't you support Bebe?

Sweety does not have an answer.

Lucky: I cannot live in this house anticipating what problem is going to come next. I cannot stand with both of you waiting to see whom I am going to support. [pauses, calms down] I brought Bebe here with a dream that I will take care of her just like she took care of me. My family will give her all the happiness she could not even imagine, that her family, her son will be there with her in her old age. Is that wrong Sweetyji? Is it wrong for a son to think of having his mother with him.

Sweety in tears.

Lucky: I did not say anything to you because I still feel guilty for asking you to go out of the house last time. But could you not see that I am the one suffering more than you both?

Lucky realises that he had gone out of control. Lucky knows how much bad Sweety must be feeling now. He had warned her though that she won't like what he might say. He takes control. He goes near her.

Lucky: It is ok Sweetyji! I will be alright in a few days. Everything will be back to normal like you wanted. Children are studying well nowadays. Whatever you wish only will happen in this house. I am on your side all the time as always. As for Bebe, she will be fine.

Lucky makes Sweety look at him. He did not want to mess things even more.

Lucky: Sweetyji! I am sorry I spoke to you like this. I could not control myself. But everything is fine now. Ok? [smiles] Come on. Get some sleep.

Sweety looks at Lucky with tears. She leaves the room closing the door.