Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 5/3/13

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
thanks bhagi for the update...
prabha does not even know how much he shud get back!! great...wonder if bhu will come n tell that there were some more jewels and money..then what? prabha cant complain against tps because of his statement...wonder what that is for?

deepa's mother's character-understandable...the only one to support prabha...prabha u dont know what u r missing here...someone to exclusively take yr side...

prabha's accounts freezed.., house locked, so rightfully these too shud be in police custody...it wud be nice if suchi takes some and the police come to take it back from prabha...

now why that census fellow to come now and prabha also to accompany...wonder what now?
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhaghi for the lovely update and comments!

Way to go Lav! The way she made TA to leave immediately was good. But... ithu TA should have come up with instead of someone advising him. He gave such a lame excuse that he does not know how to console ThulzπŸ˜’. TA's presence itself will slowly help Thulz to heal.

GW... just GTH. Now going to put thoobam to TA and hope TA don't listen appadiyay to that loser women😑. Ithula vera he is taking Prabha with himπŸ˜•. Also TA is not wearing the same T-shirt to pick up Thulz. So he did not go on the same day😲??

VR... what a superb dad he is! Indira is a typical mother in a family who does anything to unite SIL and daughter. I do not blame her.
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hate Prabha to the core, I hate him more than GW. Atleast with GW people know that she is evil.
When TA advised him that even his intentions are good and he is right the actions he took is causing people trouble leaving them hurt, so he has to mend his ways.
His answer is I am right I won't change for anyone 🀒. Seriously dude isn't it same for everyone, why should Deepa or anyone else should change for you.

As vijayam pointed out this should actually go to government. And this loser dint have decency to give sundari money back which she invested on salaries.

I though sundari would advice Tamil to stop working with prabha quoting T's abortion. May be when she meets T she will give that advise.

Indira is right i to worry about deepa but as deepa pointed out does she understand prabha atall. It is time that indira and VR comes to know about suchi's presence too.

And Finally Thanks for wonderful update πŸ˜Š
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update, bhagi.
VR was awesome!! 
TA should have talked to Thuls earlier .. now eppo ponaalum thaan enna?
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

T kitta naan enna pesardhu nu kettadha vida GW va epdi control panradhu nu TA should have asked tips from his sister. πŸ˜› Loved Lav and VR!! I don't blame D! Innum ethana naal indha koduma 😑

TA va poga vidama GW going to ezhuthu vechu kattify pola for one more day. 🀒
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks baghi dear for the wonderful update!

Rofl TA.. Why do u want lav to accompany .. I cud not control my laugh seeing his childish behaviour... What a char damage totally.. I really wonder if TA is thinking it was bcos he chased away T from there and hence the mishap etc? Hmm wonder what..
Good one lav! T deftly need a supporting person like u! Keep up the good work and stay as such!

Good that TPS haS ended her dues with prabha and i wish prabha realises what all he has lost and he need more and more for blvg suchi and insulting everyone! Soon TA too in the list is a great thrill.. Lol...
Best one from Tps - Ta u r the witness haha... Ippadi witness podarathe TA ku pozhapa pochu.. Pazhaya nyabagam vanthu enga frbds ku social service nu kalyanam senchu vekka pogaporan...

Hmm indra is understandable but at the same time liked VRs arguments and Deepa's stand! Lets see what next in this!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jinju

Thx for the update!

T kitta naan enna pesardhu nu kettadha vida GW va epdi control panradhu nu TA should have asked tips from his sister. πŸ˜› Loved Lav and VR!! I don't blame D! Innum ethana naal indha koduma 😑

One more OT.. What if TA looks for something in the room to get details for the census and he finds thr chain from gw room .. :p

Or Gw make him more upset with kids loss when the census person asks about kids at home... Either one lol..

Good one jinju about tips... Lol ... TA deftly needs that ...
mellisai thumbnail
shubba kka, super thinking (esp. the first one) .. i think the second one is most likely to happen. πŸ˜’ 
vjayam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jinju

Thx for the update!

good one jinju..rofl...