An apple and an orange...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

😆..honestly I have no intentions to eat healthy (god forbid😃)...this is again about the show...and life!!

The problem ...we ask life for an apple...and life being what it is...gives us an orange. Thinking life didn't hear us properly...some misunderstanding...we ask for an apple and get an orange once again. Some are confused...and confuzzled...try to figure out what to do next while some walk away dejected, losing hope and accepting its their fate to have an orange. There are some who are ok with whatever life dishes out..an apple or orange.. a fruit is a fruit is a fruit. There is also another category that does move on...but looks back with regret too. While some get mad...frustrated...hey I asked for something else...why isn't anyone listening...why am I not being heard...I don't want this...And then there is the one...that simply grabs what they want...giving a damn about life...

Today at the party..we had a classic case of not getting what you want out of life..Vikrant according to me usually falls in the category of accepting what you get out of life with equanimity...take it on the chin with a smile sorts...but today...he seems dejected with destiny..an unusual fatalist. Knowing him..the man will bounce back and surprise one and all with his resilience ⭐️

Sarah unerringly falls in the same category of you get what you get..accept it and move on. The Vikrant and Sarah duo..as different as chalk and cheese...are not that different in the philosophy of life. They are tough...and accept and adapt to whatever is fated or meted out. But lately Sarah too is gradually breaking down..looking back with a wishful sigh and a regretful shrug..the same feelings mirrored in Paras today. These two are so not done...so not over...lets hope life gives them a second chance and they can enjoy their fruit of choice😳!!

Now Wally...she is wallowing in the confuzzled category right now..trying to figure out...trying to know what she really wants from her relationship...from herself...again a temporary phase..coz she is the types that usually grabs lifes collar..and snatches what she wants..life can go take a jump..😆

Ally..and Rohan...ah the men got mad...and bad...but that doesn't help...😉! The most ineffective way to deal with life...totally utterly useless!!

And now the most unique category...Mr. Kundra...in a class of his own...in his case...life cant figure out what to give him..an apple or an orange..🤣!! Coz the man is soo charming...lethal...he can end up with a whole fruit shop😃!!

Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
nice post eve 👍🏼
kundra is the apple of my eye ...
mujhy to puri fruit basket mil jati hai kundra k scenes se☺️😆
rohan ki dil ki baat samne aa hi gai ...which v all already knew...
poor vikrant...

Originally posted by M00NA

nice post eve 👍🏼
kundra is the apple of my eye ...
mujhy to puri fruit basket mil jati hai kundra k scenes se☺️😆
rohan ki dil ki baat samne aa hi gai ...which v all already knew...
poor vikrant...

kundra...he is the orchard of my life..😆..and haven't you noticed the coincidence..everytime he is around for more than 4 minutes...I m inspired to write...otherwise...😕

I pity all of them...ishq ne nikamma kar diya...varna log yeh bhi kaam ke they😉!!
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Lol eve i love ur topics...especially when 'someone' inspires u 😉

kundra..what to say of him?? Even i'm confuzzled..Looks like he has the 'ability' to charm life in a way to give him exactly what he wants, whenever he 'feels' like ...😳

n ya life never gives what we want or how much we want..bt sometimes the opportunities are there in front of us..daring to choose between orange or an apple...by the dedication we have towards getting the fruit of our choice...
this is so interesting..
Originally posted by eveline

kundra...he is the orchard of my life..😆..and haven't you noticed the coincidence..everytime he is around for more than 4 minutes...I m inspired to write...otherwise...😕

I pity all of them...ishq ne nikamma kar diya...varna log yeh bhi kaam ke they😉!!
 yes yes i did notice n aj k post ka wait hai bcz aj ka epi kundra tha hi tha😉

kar de mushkil jena ishq kamena 🤣
orange cracked me up🤣🤣 of all the fruits!!🤣🤣

life ka pata nahi but Vehla Gupta ne accha time pass show banaya hai coming from his big brains🤣
aaj iski saat toh kal uski saat... every one in and around their group has had connections with almost everyone there in a romantic way🤢 hence proving the theory ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi reh sakte😳

Originally posted by shibz

orange cracked me up🤣🤣 of all the fruits!!🤣🤣

life ka pata nahi but Vehla Gupta ne accha time pass show banaya hai coming from his big brains🤣
aaj iski saat toh kal uski saat... every one in and around their group has had connections with almost everyone there in a romantic way🤢 hence proving the theory ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi reh sakte😳

😆...yup..he was aiming for the indian version of the bold and the beautiful...it just went awry...just thank your lucky stars it did not turn into the Bald and the Fool...
On a serious note...yes...it does put friendships between two different genders in a shady light...
Originally posted by pari_15

Lol eve i love ur topics...especially when 'someone' inspires u 😉

kundra..what to say of him?? Even i'm confuzzled..Looks like he has the 'ability' to charm life in a way to give him exactly what he wants, whenever he 'feels' like ...😳

n ya life never gives what we want or how much we want..bt sometimes the opportunities are there in front of us..daring to choose between orange or an apple...by the dedication we have towards getting the fruit of our choice...
then you are going to love all my topics...coz yeh dimaag ..only works when inspired..😆

And  you my dear friend are an optimist...good for you..hope and pray and wish that your dedication gets you the fruit of your choice😊...
i love how u always save  best for last 1 i.e our kundra...😳