Rohan INFATUATED with Pooja?

Posted: 11 years ago
creepy...Rohan has fallen for pooja? i guess this is the only track which can give some sense to Rohan to exist in this show. 

ye rohan ke naam ke topics empty kyun reh jaate hain 😆

bechara 😆
LOL. Yeah he is! But these kind of things often happen in reality wherein teenage boys get infatuated with women/girls much elder to them. I found this track creepy though😆

On a side note, Rohan reminds me of bachpan ka Abhay Deol.😳
Originally posted by WhiteNights.

LOL. Yeah he is! But these kind of things often happen in reality wherein teenage boys get infatuated with women/girls much elder to them. I found this track creepy though😆

On a side note, Rohan reminds me of bachpan ka Abhay Deol.😳

but don't u think it hardly makes sense considering the fact that pooja was shown with him for just 1 or 2 episodes where she is dropping him at home and he started having feelings for her. 

and where has Ayesha gone? it would have been better if he had felt the same for Ayesha. 
Umm *embarassed* I only started watching this show from last week😛 when Rohan came visiting Pooja's house in the night and asked her if she's dating someone. I mean I have seen the show previously also but always on and off. I watch a couple of  epis and get bored. lol. So I dont really know too much of Rohan's back story.

This time I found the Raj-Pooja track interesting as they were getting back together and I have read somewhere that they are a couple in real life and I didnt really like Raj with Pihu so much (they were a couple last time when i watched this show) so...I have been watching regularly after last week, too bad the show is ending.
Originally posted by WhiteNights.

Umm *embarassed* I only started watching this show from last week😛 when Rohan came visiting Pooja's house in the night and asked her if she's dating someone. I mean I have seen the show previously also but always on and off. I watch a couple of  epis and get bored. lol. So I dont really know too much of Rohan's back story.

This time I found the Raj-Pooja track interesting as they were getting back together and I have read somewhere that they are a couple in real life and I didnt really like Raj with Pihu so much (they were a couple last time when i watched this show) so...I have been watching regularly after last week, too bad the show is ending.

rohan is irritating and i personally don't understand what's his purpose of being in the show. fine he was a fan of karan and acted in gumraah but i don't like how he has been given such a huge space in the show than others especially the fact he is just a teenager and not that popular. if it was for some other show i would have liked but not for this one. yes i love the raj-pooja track but it didn't come across as i expected. pihu has taken away most of the episodes and now they are hurried up ending the show and unite pooja and raj in a pace. 
You're right about the hurried up Raj-Pooja track. I wanted more from it :(
Any idea why The Serial is ending? Also the last time I saw Sana was being wooed by Paras. What made them break up?

About Rohan, yeah this show looks more like it is about popular lead actors of the tele world. Rohan can hardly be called a popular face. I vaguely remember him from some add. Why give him so much importance and screen space?
Well i luv rohan
i watched this show mostly for rohan, aisha, kundra n soumya.
N guys this type of infatuation happens yaar..if pooja can fall for raj who is 10 yrs older than her then why can't rohan fall for pooja who is just 3 yrs older than him..
You know as the narrator said "kisi ko kabhi bhi kisi se bhi pyar ho sakta hai" it was surely not love but then infatuation can't be controlled.
Teh way Rohan reacted was really childish though.
i don't wanna discuss it. 😒they ended it like so bad.