Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU - 05/03/2013...Mission save d bride

madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends...

I am back with todays update which I am unfortunately typing for d third time as each time due to one wrong click I keep closing d entire window of India forum. I apologize for d late update...😭😭😭

The episode begins with Mona-Anika-grand dad face off in which Mona scolds Anika and her replies that not every old guy is her granddad. Granddad super upset & claims that his son was never like dies (ya sure!!)

vibu scenes start: Bulbul dressed as Mehendi Wali enters d d marriage ceremony and reaches d dulhan's room. With an excise she asks 2 be alone with d dulhan and lectures her about she should rethink her decision of marrying sum1 against her parents wishes. dulhaan syas dat she knows that her lover smoke...drinks...wastes time with friends...gets mad with anger and yet she loves him (what a nutcase!!). bulbul disguises dulhaan in burqa  but gets recognized and d entire household chases her. The bride's father stops her.

Jatin-Mona...Jatin enters Dhaba with d proposition 2 provide food to his 250 employees everyday...not as a favor but out of trust. Anika creates a ruckus and jatin shouts at her...tells her to apologize...and says she doesnt value relations...love or marriage. anika makes fun of vihaan and jatin-mona alliance. jatin all angry.

At wedding venue...vihaan enters with a siren sounding in d background. He is about 2 take away Bulbul & than when d family realizes dat dere is no police. Bulbul scolds vihaan and he says that the police is on their way but he had 2 come to save bulbul and d siren was from his own phone!!!
A fight starts and vihaan fights off 2 guys single handedly!!!

The police come and vibu explain d family dat dere daughter was about to commit suicide, vihaan adds dat he would give d dulhaan's lover a job & everyone agrees for marriage.  Bulbul shocked at his declaration and bride's brother in anger is about to hit Bulbul when vihaan stops him and tells him not even dare to touch her...

everyone agrees for marraige and vihaan stares at bulbul thanking hod.

Recap: Bulbul taunting vihaan that she can no longer give him work as he is d boss.
Edited by sen_madhuban - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊
Anika has stopped so low. 🀒
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@madhu can i call u madhu oderwise it"ll b 2 long.😊 thanx 4 the update.
just  a filler epi. anika is  really 2 bad just like her mother.
and really that gal is a nutcase.how can a prsn b in so love wid such a guy??😲wat msg ekta mai wants 2 give??
really ekta & her CVs 've lost it.πŸ₯±