Arjun Bijlani AT#2.. Dev the Daring Dazling Cop - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
congo for new thread. Arjun is indeed the most charming and handsome police .
Fiza update please "massom face" ...
aj ki epiosde was full on based spolier

epsiode started with rajnesh prepareing for case n looking at his moms things wch she left... than evryone praying n leaving for case... at both house...

sumone came to pick sayali n her mom ask where she is going tu her maid said with daamd ji... her mother went out to chk tu sumone dressed like rajnesh siting in car.. sayali wnt with him n he was Dev.. must see part... caps upload kerti hoon in few mins...

than he said to sayali she should not b afraid n this is the time to proff her love ... she said she will do whtevr happens

outisde the court sayali's mom called tyagi sayings sayli wnt away with damad ji n all... taygi suprised n see rajnesh out of court and feel sumthing worng...

rajnesh recving a call of his mother she asking if he is oky... he said he is.. and than ask tygai whts this... he said it back up
in court proceeding starts n the vanni lawyer says tht this gun n bullet is of samar n it was registered and found by police at his house...
so he is the murdere ... than rajnessh says tht its just cirumstanial.. n there is no witness or prove llawyer says tht she has a witness n she call vaani n she said all

ranjnesh said tht vaani's metal health is notgood as she is in truma n she is just making things and stories...
thns vaani lawyer said tht... she as a witnes tht will proff samar as nimai's murdere.. n she borugth in sayali evryone is shocked.. and than sayali said all the way they told her all about it
than badri came in and he said he is the murder and all ... so defense lawyer said tht he is old man of tyagi so he is just saying so beuase of this...

tu rajnesh said if badri cant be trusted than vaani n sayali's words cant be also as they are also related to niami... so they have no porf.. jugde give thm sumtime to colloect prof...
precap.. all inhall... dev ask vaani are they missing sumthing... she things and said yes they have one thing... they went to the house of the inceptor whio is suspended...

thanks fiza ji..Please post that Article to...Tellychakkar ko to china telecom walo ne hijack kar liya hai..

The hunt for 'Modern Bahu' Sanaya Irani's Dulha intensifies

• Tags:
    • Sanaya Irani
    • Sony TV
    • Modern Bahu
By TellychakkarTeam 6 Mar 2013 - 18:02
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

Sanaya Irani, the 'Modern Bahu' is really in demand!! The hunt for her 'Modern Dulha' intensifies with the channel (Sony Entertainment Television) and Optimystix Productions looking for a suitable match for Sanaya in the show!!

So who is going to be Sanaya's 'groom' in the upcoming show? Our readers would remember that Tellychakkar.com had written yesterday (5 March 2013) about Sanaya's real-life partner Mohit Sehgal being a strong contender to getting the lead role. We now hear that Mohit and Sanaya's co-star in Miley Jab Hum Tum, Arjun Bijlani has also been approached for the prized role, and that the actor has given his look test for the same.

Wow!! Isn't this interesting? We talked to Mohit and he said, "Yes, I have given a look test for the show opposite Sanaya. But there is nothing to talk about it, as the lead has not been cast yet."

Arjun told us, "Yes, I have given my look test. And I am aware of the fact that Mohit has also been offered the role. If I get this role, I will be very happy as I and Sanaya are very good friends. And if Mohit bags the role, I will be happier as I know that they will get a chance to exhibit their off-screen bonding on screen too. Let's hope for the best."

In addition to Arjun and Mohit, we also hear that Saurabh Pandey of Tere Mere Sapne fame and Varun Kapoor, who essayed the lead in Channel [V]'s Humse Hain Life have been short listed for the lead role in Modern Bahu.

When contacted, Varun Kapoor told us, "Yes, it is true that I have given my look test. But I know that there are few other guys in contention too. So let's wait and see."

We tried contacting Saurabh Pandey, but could not get through to him.

Well, who will be Sanaya's on-screen 'Dulha'? Only time will tell.

tumharay pass hi kiya hai meray pass tu its opening...

wasy its strange ... im sumwhere not tooo happy with this news... im oky with it... its modern bahu hum much a male lead will have in it... but than so many so many stars being considered n offered and they agreeing on giving look test means tht there is sumthing in the role...

lets see kal kya news finally ati hai
pata nahi dulhe ka kya hoga...
but why is Kaali walo rushing DevKhi confession and marraige??
thanks fiza ji ..Scrap ke jawab to do..mere scrap bad  hi nahi rahe...