Important: Moral Policing, SS Fans & Mod Issues

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, 

This topic is in terms of all the moral policing going on around the forum. So Julu and I decided that instead of taking time out of our lives and PMing individual members who are responsible for moral policing, we'd rather have a general forum topic. No where in the rules does it say that Moral Policing is allowed. Moral Policing is NOT allowed.  

You cannot go around telling members that 'since you are a fan of ___, you cannot make topics against ___ or on that couple.' There is a reason that Julu and I are in this forum, so please leave the rule enforcement to us. So please, don't tell members what to do, and what not to do and don't tell members what to post and who to post it on. Only the DT is allowed to do that. So from now on, anyone found moral policing will get a direct 20% warning level raise without any further explanations, excuses or discussion. 

Also, as an add on, some members are under the assumption that both Swaron and Kriyansh fans aren't allowed to talk about TaaRey, which is wrong. The couple discussion ban only extends as far as KR and TR. SS fans are allowed to discuss TR, as much as TR fans are allowed to discuss SS. SS fans do NOT follow the TR/KR fandom rules of this forum.

Lastly, please do not discuss any decisions that Mods have made or make in an open forum. For example, how would you like it if we publicly told you guys what you guys did wrong on an open forum, and told you that your punishment would be to get a Warning Level raise? Not nice right? You'd find it humiliating? 

And trust me guys, Mods are no different. We have feelings too. So please do not publicly mock/humiliate us and our decisions. We aren't perfect, so help us in becoming perfect. If you have issues with us, PM us rather than open topics on us on an open forum. If you have issues with one Mod, go to the other and vice versa. And even after that you feel unsatisfied, go to the Global Mods. But NO mocking Mods and their decisions on an open forum.

-D3 Dev Team