kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
roli informed how simar saved the girl and sid is wondering if it is naina.   Dr.comes out and says both mother and child are saved.   simar says she will take care of her.   simar goes inthe room to check on her and naina is resting.   (they just slept together like 3 nights ago and she is already pregnant...RIDICULOUS)

simar thinks to check naina's phone to call her family.but then she thinks i should wait until naina is consicious.   simar thinks of checking naina's phone but there is no network.   so simar is waiting for naina to gain consiciousness.    simar goes out of the room and sits on a bench.   

sid is uneasy at home n thinking if its naina.   as she is not picking up her phone.   sid decides to meet naina.

naina opens her eyes in the hospital.   and has flashback of sid rejecting her.   and naina is thinking i dont want to live.  who saved me.?  and simar sees from outside that naina is awake.   and rushes inside and helps naina.   and simar informs naina that she is pregnant and naina is SHOCKED!!!   naina touches her stomach and can not believe she is going to be a mother.   

roli comes to the hospital.   and is walking towards the hospital room.   simar is giving her bhasan to naina why she should live on for her child.    naina tells her the person she loved deiceived her...and she doesnt want the child...as he is not going to marry her.   simar says i dont know what has happened between u two but tell him that u r pregnant and all will be well.    

siamr asks about naina family and naina says i have no one.    i m an orphan.   

sid still thinking naina phone is unreachable.   he calls office to talk to naina but she is not there.    sid is wondering if it is naina who simar saved.   

Roli still walking towards the room.   naina is saying to simar i know i have no one in this world.   i dont want this child to be alone.   as no one cares.   and naina keeps on hitting her stomach.   nurses comes and handle her.   

roli walks into the room.   and simar is saying u r not alone i m here with u.   and roli is listening to all this.   and simar promises naina ur love and ur kids dad will come to u.   roli is looking at simar.

no precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thx for updt...
bt the current track is totally disgusting...
CVs r just ruining Sid's image..
coz it was naina who was throwing herself on Sid..

jagspaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!

There goes another soap which shows/showed getting preg is so easy 👎🏼
Edited by jagspaddy - 11 years ago