Posted: 11 years ago

TV actors who sport stubble

ByStuti Agarwal, TNN | Mar 6, 2013, 11.55 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vivian D'Sena|Rohit Khurana|Mohit Malhotra|Hugh Jackman|Hiten tejwani

Team Argo ' Grant Heslov, Ben Affleck and George Clooney ' and other Holly hunks like Bradley Cooper and Hugh Jackman sparked a trend when they sported a scraggly stubble at the recently held Oscars. Closer home, our TV actors are no less when it comes to being spot on with the latest trend. They not only sport stubble, but also lend a personal touch to it.

While Vivian D'Sena and AvineshRekhi look yummylicious in Madhubala, GurmeetChowdhry has been making hearts skip in PunarVivah with the stubble. RohitKhurana has experimented with the look in the recently launched Khoobsurat. MohitMalhotra and HitenTejwani in KyaHua Tera Vaada and Sunny Goraya in Bade AchheLagteHain also rock the beard. GautamGulati in DiyaAurBaati Hum and KushalTandon in EkHazaaron Mein MeriBehnaHain ' are all sporting the rugged look. However, it's the baddies ' KripSuri in Savitri and Ashish Sharma in Rab Se SohnaIshq ' who are having a field day sporting the bad-boy look. Toi.com went hunting for some more fashionable actors.

Raqesh Vashisth, Rohan in HongeJudaNa Hum I think George Clooney copied my look in the Oscars! (laughs) I don't like my face clean shaven as mine is the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I look younger as I get older. It's strange but I am happy the way I am. I look very young without the beard, and in the show, I need to look mature as I play the character of a married man. Also, stubble gives your face a definition, especially if you are very fair. Mine is a designer beard and I style it myself! After our marriage, Ridhi had told me that 'I never wanted to get married to a man with a beard. But I ended up marrying a man who looks best with a beard'.

Its True RaQesh does look younger without a beard 
😳
Edited by FIZK6 - 11 years ago
i agree he looks best wid beard nd i luv his style
Agree he looks more hot and sexy with a beard  ☺️