Users

Frequent Posters

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
still cant believe it...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
paradigm thumbnail
Is a leap really necessary? There is so much more to explore even without a leap??!!
AashimaP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So this was expected!! ๐Ÿ˜•

Ekta maiyya ka kya kehna๐Ÿ˜†

We very well know that the story is eventually going to revolve around Pihu and Kush!

Ram Kapoor would be 65 and Priya would be 58!! Budhape ki love story!!

After seeing what happened to KHTV after the generation leap, for me the last day before leap would be my last episode!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is BT product... Leap is their first priority. In all her series ekta has done it...
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i knew it & also ready for it but before Leap i just want A preggy track 
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST-KSG-DDLover

i knew it & also ready for it but before Leap i just want A preggy track 

why this ekta do this.i dont think TRP will go up,she should concentrate on story line.
PURVIVA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now it is better to put on curtains than 20 years leap... When they took Six mths leap I was in impression that CVs realized their mistake n will show something good n creative... N I again started watching... but they r ruining more to ruined show... If they want to take 20 yrs leap then why the hell they have taken six mth Leap???... If leap happens it will be last episode for me... I don't understand why the hell ekta is not changing the duffer CVs of BALH... They have only one thing to serve in the name of creativity i.e. LEAP... I think they know that they are good for nothing so they are on a way to making record on Indian television '3Leap in year'... There is still many thing to show without leap... Besides that Amrita is so cute n good in acting too... Whay can't they show how they brought up Pihu facing all trouble together... There r lot to show... Plz CVs use ur mind n stop using old BT strategies...Edited by PURVIVA - 11 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
plz saakshi leave the show๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ฒso i have no prob bcoz after that i dont watch balh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: viny_queen

plz saakshi leave the show๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ฒso i have no prob bcoz after that i dont watch balh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I have same problem. Though I started watching BALH for Ram Kapoor...I have became Sakshi's fan. Though I love Ram... I love Sakshi thoda (bahot๐Ÿ˜‰) zyadaa ...I left watching 'Kasam se' after it turned just like another BT show without any problem. But this time it looks so difficult because of Sakshi, Ram and RaYa...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks for sharing.Edited by saniya9919 - 11 years ago
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
total shit! Who are following this show after Leap? Ekta has no interest in Tv world anymore so leaving all her responsibilities on pyari Mitu for this show and this women has shown her creativity on creating leap. Wah wah! jay ho Mitu di key..