BALH 20 year leap - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
let's see what is store for us..
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Hallo! was wondering where u were when the big news was  finally  made official. good reaction.Tell u something since i knew this was coming i'm sort of ok with the idea now. See. after the 6months leap, what r v getting? -- lots of lov between Raya & their ups & downs in life , a'look' once in a while, holding hands at times, side embrace most of the time & when v r very lucky a hug, v'll get these things even after the leap. The only great difference will b that cutie-pie Pihu will b seen in fb's only now.But most of all i hope Ram & priya get a better wardrobe, what they r wearing now is unbearable.In short the Balh of season 1 is long time gone.But will continue 2 watch 4 Raya & espescially 4 RK.

i didnt knw wat to say unice so just wrote shit
Not happy. 😡  How many more "never ending leaps" do you want to take Ekta?! 🤢
Tfs 😊 Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain' to take 20 year leap!

It's happening again. The telly show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain is heading for another leap, but this time the temporal jump will be of 20 years. As per reports, some interesting twirls are awaiting for the fans of the show in the coming days.

As if showing Ram Kapoor as a middle-class businessman wasn't enough, now Ekta Kapoor seems to be running short of ideas to give a face-lift to the show. So, after six-month leap, a twenty-year leap is on the way. It's learnt that post the six-month leap, the makers are aiming for a bigger leap to revamp the show.

Now as Ram Kapoor and Priya are in a happy space with their daughter Peehu in Jaipur, the serial needs a change, and what could be a better way than to introduce a leap. After it, Peehu and Kush will be shown as grownups, and the show's main focus will be on them and their equation with their parents. But what will happen to Priya's sister and the show's vamp Ayesha? Will Ram and Priya return to their palatial Kapoor mansion and live happily with their daughter and other family members?

As for now, the development is still in process and the hunt for the young Peehu and Kush is on, while the rest of the cast will remain the same.

Does this new leap interest you, or are you bored of Ekta's hackneyed tricks to continue the run of her popular shows?

i am really not happy with the Leap..
As i said i don't want to Ramk and Priya as older couple..

Moreover Sakshi ko dekho yaar 26yrs ki koi bhi ladki usse beti banake pesh karoge to kya wo such mein maa dikhegi..??

irritating...achha khaasa story bigaad rahi hai ekta...

RamK conda k liye work karega ..disgusting...

useless 

for 20mins of this crap is eating our 23hrs40mins of viewers day ...

pls Cvs think abt it,,,,leap cannot raise TRP. These   tantrums don't work...

I will be watching this as long as Sakshi n Ramk are their in the show...bcos of their brilliant performance thats it... heartbroken😭
whats wrong w. ekta? W*F...im done with this show. 
its doing good now...why ruin...why does ekta do this everytime? 
when is she ganna expose sid...n ayesha?! come on ...im waiting for that track ...then take the freakin leap...i dont care! 
this shows ganna end soon...yep i see it happening! lol 
I just hope they dont show peehu going to college in 20 years leap as she will be 26.
How abt a big fat peeh just like her dad and show priya snd ram coping with her
Oh Nooo...I really don't want this leap😭😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
20-year leap is very dangerous specially in Ekta's Show becoz it may ruin the whole show🤢🤢
Dnt know why Ekta loves 20-year leap so much!!!!😡😡😡
This 20 year leap led 'Kasauti Zindagi Kay' to make an end suddenly without any story....🤢

Let's see what happens...
😕
don't wanna show to end abruptly after this s**pid leap !