Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
very well said Fiz... Sony ppl doesn't hv good business sense...new channels like Colors nd Life Ok are doing so well nd they knw how to launch nd run a new serial...as i said Sony tv funda is to cash big  tv stars popularity  Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

No one not Amna or anyone else is to be blamed but the production house. They could have made it work and they didnt know what they were doing from day one.

And Sony is doing exactly the same with Modern Bahu as they did with HJNH. Over hyping it. There is still no male lead and the show is set to hit the screens on 25th March. Isnt this rather premature? Nothing against Sanaya, i like her and i hope the show does well for her and  everyone concerned.

Sony doesnt know how to launch a show. Even now they launched Khoobsurat on the same day and time as SC on SP. Knowing fully well SP is a bigger platform and its a  SLB show which was also being hyped alot. They could have adjusted their programming schedule like Life Ok does and made sure their new show is not starting with tough competition.

Even now the PH  has turned HJNH into a family politics show. What was the point of asking the viewers what they think should happen when they dont pay any heed to it.

And the journalists are having a field day with all this.

Wow!
 Such an indepth analysis 👏
  Very bright future in TV Journalism..
 Very well written Sis!! 
 Honest  and nice analysis. 
 Very proud to share the forum with you. 🤗
 Great Job! Keep it up!
starsanjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalini123

you are sooo right.
 I do not hav any problem with Sanaya either, 
 The article is  just a total garbage.

And I am sure Aamna will  be back with another hit very soon.
 Anyway, I am still enjoying Hongey Juda na Hum

exactly!!!!! even though my heart is broken that HJNH is gonna finish...jus like it broke when IPK finished and so abruptly...it doesnt mean sanaya ia better than aamna
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsanjana

exactly!!!!! even though my heart is broken that HJNH is gonna finish...jus like it broke when IPK finished and so abruptly...it doesnt mean sanaya ia better than aamna

yes, totally agree with you.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...i like both of them...