Arjun

Sameer Fan OS: Once upon a time in **** updated

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello dearies...long before meri pyaari BB (ankita ) asked to write a complete sameer n ankita OS ...
finally aaj i was happy mere project ka 1 module work karne laga so this 1 s for my BB.๐Ÿ˜Š

A girl in her twenties was sitting on a chair. She was talking to a photograph in her hand,"Sameer rathore 'wait n watch , What I m gonna do to u." n she holds a knife n smiles.

A day before, Somewhere in Mumbai,

Sameer was busy in getting ready. He receives a call from his mother,"hello mom, how  ru ?? dad kaise hain?? " den after 2 minutes, after hearing something on the phone, he says,"arrey mom maine kaha na mujhe shadi nahi karni '.i m  not ready for it. Anyways mom I m getting late, u know ki I have to reach pune anyhow by tomorrow morning and koi flight bhi nahi hian. " n den after 2 minutes,"arrey mumma, y r u shouting, I can manage driving. Acha I m going now Bye, arjun is waiting for me in pune."

He leaves for Pune at 9 in the night. At around 10, a girl suddenly came in front of his car. The car came to a screeching halt. He came out angrily,"R u insane?? Marne k liye meri car mili thi??"

She shouted ,"just shut up..okay. There were sum goons behind me u idiot. Mujhe koi shauk nahi hain aap jaise police officer ki car k aage aane ka"

Rathore,"kahan hain goons'n BTW aapko kaise pata ki I m a police officer??"

Girl(as if got caught),says" arrey ..aapki car mein yeh ETF ka symbol hain, so I guessed"

Rathore,"okay ..i m ACP sameer rathore, ETF. Waise aap itni raat ko yahan kya kar rhi hain?? "

Girl,"I m Chinky'.i was going to Pune. Lekin meri car kharaab ho gayi n den dese goons started following me."

Rathore,"okay..i will drop u. Main bhi pune ja raha hun"

Chinky,"Can u do me a favor, wo wahan mera bag rakha hain. Please can u bring it for me"

Rathore thot it was weird that the girl was running with her bag, when she was chased by goons, but he chosed to ignore. While Sameer rathore went to take her bag, she immediately take out a pin n punctured his car. Chinky call sum1 ,"Oye mission 1 accomplished''.Sameer  ki car puncture kar di. Mission 2 going to start now .Bye"

After 2 minutes, sameer comes. He says,"Mam yeh kya iss bag mein aapne stones bhar rakhe hain..kitna bhari hain" Chinky,"First of all my name is Chinky, yeh maam kya hain. Kitna formal name hain sameer. Mere bag mein 1 dead body hain" Sameer,"What!!" Chinky,"arrey I m kidding yaar. I m a hosteller, so daily use ki things hain, nothing else.Anyways I think humko chalna chahiye, n thanks for dropping me"

Sameer keeps her bag in d car, n den dey notice that the car is punctured. Chinky,"aaj to bad luck bhi kharaab hain. Yeh car ko bhi abhi puncture hona tha." Sameer smiles at her statement. Sameer says,"yahan paas mein 1 lodge hain. Lets stay there n morning mein we can find a mechanic" Chinky(in mind),"yes yahi to main chahti thi."

Sameer reached the place "Motel decent". Chinky,"kuch jyada hi decent hotel oops motel hoga right!!" Sameer ignored her n headed for the manager's room. He asked d manager for 2 rooms. They got there room's keys after finishing off the formalities. While walking towards there room, Chinky,"Acha Sameer, tell me ki aapko to bade maze aate honge na ..i mean ur life is like a action movie..Full on hungama types" Sameer was also talking with her very casually, "obviously not, reality mein its more dangerous. Ur life is at atake always..n waise bhi aapne suna hi hoga,'truth s stranger then fiction' " after pausing for a second,"he asked ..dun mind but aapka name Chinky ..is that your real name '" Chinky,"aap mere name mein itna interest kyun le rhe ho????" Sameer,"arrey aise hi 'if u dun want to tell, I have no problem 'I was asking casually" Chinky,"Arrey relax, I was just pulling ur leg'u guessed it rite ..Chinky to mera nickname hain'.mera name to 420" Sameer,"What !!! " Chinky,"Sorry sorry sorry '.actually mera room aa gaya '420 '" Sameer,"okay 'gud night then. Be ready 7 AM sharp. We will b leaving by then'n If u need any help feel free to knock my room" Chinky,"okay"

Sameer, entered his room n muttered,"yeh ladki kitni pagal hian 'n kitna bolti hain."  N before he would have dozed off, dere was a knock at the door. Sameer opened the door,"kya hua Chinky" Chinky,"u said ki feel free to knock rite, wo kya hain na mujhe darr lag raha hain uss room mein'..agar wo goons yahan aa gaye to. " Sameer,"koi nahi aayega ..dun worry !!!"

Chinky,"nahi nahi '.i cant take the risk, hum thode time baat karte hain na'..uske baad pakka I will go to my room " n before he could have said anything, she walked in his room.

Chinky,"ab main yahan aa hi gayi hun, n I think aap bhi bore ho rahe honge'.chalo lets chat for a while. Arrey aap wahan kyun ho '.apna hi room samjho ..make your self comfortable'."

Sameer walks in with a disappointed look, n says "haan main apna hi karma samajh raha hun"

Chinky,"okay come on tell me about yourself'.aapka time paas kaise karte ho???"

Sameer,"maam I m a police officer, we have a 24*7 duty. And the rate with which crime is increasing so we don't need anything else for time pass'."

Chinky,"ohh 'so dat means u live a monotonous life"

Sameer, "Excuse me " Chinky,"haan ..chalo ab u wont ask anything 'chalo main hi bata deti hun'I m a fashion designing final year student. Mumbai mein parents hain 'so unse hi milne gayi thi. I love my profession. Besides this I like adventure sports."

Sameer,"Hey even I like adventure sports" Chinky,"hey aapko dekhkar lagta nahi ki aapko adventure sports ache lagte honge" Sameer,"why ??" Chinky,"I mean ur image is more of a sadu, akdu police inspector.. I wonder aapki wife apko kaise tolerate karti hogi. Ab before u ask ki maine wife bola Girlfriend nahi '.wo kya hian na aapko dekhkar lagta nahi ki aapki girlfriend hogi " Sameer,"now dat was rude'..i m not sadu and akdu types'.aur meri Girlfriend kyun nahi ho sakti ??" Chinky,"dat means u have 1 .." Sameer,"No I dun have'.but phir bhi" Chinky,"Dekha maine kaha tha'.aapki girlfriend ho aisa lagta nahi hian" Sameer,"Okay meri to nahi hain'but I m 101% sure'u also dun have a boyfriend''"

Chinky ,"haan nahi hain ..aur wo isliye kyunki main choosy hun "

Sameer, just smiled listening to her. He was just enjoying her company. This was the first time he was cracking jokes, pulling her leg. While chatting, she started feeling sleepy n slept on the couch. Sameer,"arrey yeh ladki to yahan hi so gayi'" he tried waking her up, but she seemed to be in deep sleep. He picked her up n placed her on bed, covered her with comforter. He took the couch and dozed off in a while.

Next morning, they found a mechanic. Meanwhile, sameer called for a cab from Pune. They took the cab n asked the mechanic to drop in the car at the given address. In the return journey, both of them chatted a lot. It was fun chatting with her. Her ideologies, live ur life to fullest attitude impressed sameer a lot. She also was full on enjoying his company.

Soon dey reached pune, n he dropped her in Gomti nagar. She said, her home is nearby n she will manage. She reached the other end of the road, and soon disappeared in the crowd. Sameer realized,"arrey mujhe to uska name bhi nahi pata '''usko contact kaise karunga'neither I took her mobile number" and den after a second,"waise y I need her number'.sameer tum bhi na kya kya sochte ho" He asked d driver to head towards Arjun's place.

Here Chinky called sum1 ,"He has left'.yippee our mission accomplished. Ab ball is in your court, u have to do something"

Sameer reached Arjun's place. He was shocked to find his mom there. Sameer,"Mom wat r u doing here" Arjun,"arrey I called her'.i heard ki u r not listening to her." Sameer,"Arjun pls ..mujhe koi shaadi waadi nahi karni. "  Arjun  winked  at aunty n asked her to go inside and said,"acha yeh chodh, yeh bata ..how was your journey'n BTW u were suppose to reach yesterday night '..kya ho gaya??" n den sameer explained to him the entire journey. All this while arjun noticed the excitement with which he was taking her name. Sameer stopped after 10 minutes n asked,"hey y r u staring at me" Arjun,"nahi..i can sense sumthing is cooking." Sameer,"What ..nothing is cooking" Arjun,"u realize ki last 10 min se u have been just talking about .." Sameer,"Chinky" Arjun,"yes ..n u have taken her name almost 60 times Sam." Sameer,"friend hi hain yaar" Arjun,"maine kab kaha kuch aur hian '.its just that ki some1 unknown has become such a close friend in just few hours..impressive"

Arjun,"waise teri yeh chinky kahan rehti hain??" Sameer unknowingly blurted out,"arrey yaar yahi to problem hian..i forgot to take her address" Arjun,"Sam I think ki aapki chinky ne Ir. Sameer rathore ko clean bold kar diya"

He left saying dat n with a teasing smile on his face. Sameer shouted,"Arjun u have gone mad"

After half an hour, Arjun n Sameer 's mom came. Mom,"Sameer, beta tum 1 baar Ankita se mil lo" Sameer,"mom mujhe nahi milna kisi ankita vankita se" Arjun teasing,"Arrey vankita nahi ..only Ankita..teri chinky na mile tab tak ankita se mil lo"

Sameer,"aap dono pagal ho gaye ho"

Mom,"Maine anki ta k parents ko bula liya hian'they r comin in an hour'.i want u ready by then, warna don't talk to me."

Arjun"Don't even talk to me"

Sameer,"Wat the hell'.okay I will meet her'but final decision would be mine..no 1 will force me"

Arjun(very softly),"tera decision kya hoga yeh to main jaanta hun" Sameer,"did u said something"

Arjun,"arrey nahi"

Soon Ankita's family came. Sameer was in his room getting ready. Sameer(to himself),"lagta hain guests have arrived. " He could hear chatting voices. He heard his mother saying,"Arrey ankita beta ..y don't u go and meet Sameer inside. Arjun direct her" Sameer,"Wat the...yeh mom ko room mein milwaane ki kya zaroorat thi ''." He heard sum1 stepping in, Sameer turned and found Chinky standing there,"Chinky tum yaha kya ..i mean kaise??"

Ankita,"Excuse me '.i m Ankita '..n yeh Chinky kaun hain" She looked at Sameer who was standing in a confused state. Ankita now couldn't control her laughter,"Sorry ..hi nice to meet u again. I told u na mera nickname chinky hain" Sameer was a bit shocked on the coincidence. His logical mind was not ready to take it as a coincidence. Arjun came in laughing ,"Sameer mil liye Ankita ,,,..nahi nahi Chinky se" Saying so he laughed n shared a hi5 with ankita. Sameer, "What the hell is going on here" Arjun,"sorry sorry ..i fogot ki aapko to kuch pata hi nahi hain'..actually I was very much sure ki u will refuse Ankita's wedding proposal'..now when I came to know ki she s coming from Mumbai to pune'maine tujhe bhi bula liya. Me n ankita made a plan. Tujhe lodge mein rukwaana Ankita k saath was all a  part of it. But see the positive side, u liked n gelled with her very well"

Sameer,"All this while u were fooling me"

Ankita,"No..except for the fact ki I didn't disclose my name 'rest every thing was true. Sab sach tha"

Arjun,"Bhai maaf kar yaar'."

Sameer,"Arjun 'just wait for my revenge. "

Arjun,"Revenge chodh..yeh bata ki Ankita se shaadi karega ki nahi"

Sameer,"Nahi"

Arjun n Ankita (together),"Wat"

Sameer,"matlab haan ...i meant ki I wont forget revenge n okay ab tum dono ne itni bade bade planning kari hain'so I cannot let my friends plan fail'isliye chalo I m ready"

Arjun,"chalo u 2 luv birds baat karo'jo tum already kar chuke ho/'I m going to inform the family to start the preparations"

Sameer,"1 min'pehle revenge to sun le'..i have messaged Ria ki Arjun is watching a movie with some girl"

Arjun,"What !!"

How was it 

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unres...

Bb ki bachchiii...
Mai tera shukriya ada karu ki tujhe maaru samajh nai aa raha...
Bit first of alll..thank u thank u thank thank u thank uuu... Sooo much bb...love youuu...

Bt tu itni zyada badmash h mujhe nahi pata tha... Ye mannu di aur tum dono ne thaan li h meri band bajane ki... ๐Ÿคฃ
Am in a confused state... ๐Ÿ˜†

N muhe andaza v nai tha ki itne khatarnak title wala os mere liye hi hoga...

Baapre... Mai to khud hi end tak confusion me thi ki ye Chinky kaun hai ?? ๐Ÿคฃ
Hollaaa... Sam ki photo ko fekh kar knife leke aisa dialogue... Tauba tauba... Mai itni khunkaar kb se ban gai ...lol...
But sahi hai... Mera rishta aaya...aur bhaisahab ne reject kia..huh...
Kaisa maxa chakhaya bachchu...!! Tai tai fisss kar di na... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Uff... Wo dramatic car k saamne aana...hehehe... But oye...mr. Rathod... U r so rude...!!! Ap acp hoke ye kaise bol sakte h ki marna h to kisi aur k car k samne jake maro ???!!! :-@ :-@ :-@ dont u know suicide os also a crime ??!! :-P :-P
Aur ek akeli bholi bhali abla naari se koi itna gussa jharta h kya ?! :-P

But jawab bhi mila na waisa hi... Hailaaa... Bb ne mujhse Rathod ko Stupid aur Idiot v bulwa diya ๐Ÿ˜†
Ufff...stomach paining... Chinky's Nautanki ... ๐Ÿคฃ gunde...bags... Rathod ne to pakad hi liya tha...but iss pagal se chhutkara k liye ignore kr diya...hehehehe...

Ohooo... So dt was mr. Arjun jisse chinky baat kr rahi thi... Lol... Bafi hoshiyar h yaar... Tyre puncture !!! ๐Ÿคฃ
n then wo bag... Hayee ...Sam ke to paseene chhut gaye honge **uff...he wud hv looked sooo sexy na..haye control kaise kia chinky ne ๐Ÿ˜› **
Sach me yaar... Tha kya bag me...sach ka patthar to nai tha na... ๐Ÿ˜†
Sams reaction on hearing deadbody ๐Ÿ˜›

Then comes d lodge...hihihihi...**man me laddu phoota...laddu ka bhandar phoota**
Haye...maine kitna pareshan kia Sam ko...aww... Bichara...kitna bhola h..kitne bholepan se naam puchha tha but maine... ๐Ÿคฃ

Hahahahahahaha...
I loved the part...ise apna hi kamra samjho... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Phir se chalu bakbak...
N wo gf wali baat...ahaan... Dil pe lagi janab ko...meri gf q nahi ho sakti..
Then chinky- to iska mtlb h... Sam - no... Chinky - maine kaha tha na nai ho sakti...
Ufff...hilariousss... Awesomeee convo...
Rathod v frank ho gaya thga...

Nnow comes d blushing wala part to d fullest...
He picked me... Eeepsss **screaming**...
Awww...sooo caringgg... <3 <3 <3 <3

Then d parting...mich u baby...
Rathod k dil pe asar ho gaya...mera jadu chal gaya ๐Ÿคฃ

Arjun ... D naughty friend... Awesome trap...
Thik hua...
Huh sam... Mujhe reject karne chale the...
10 min tak kiska jaap kar rahe the haan..๐Ÿ˜‰

Then when sam comes to knw dt Anki n chinki r d same...
I wanna see his expression...hahahaha...kitne cute lag rahe honge na...

Achchha bachchu... Ab jab dil haar baithe to baate bdnane lHe...tumhari mehnat pe pani nahi pherns chahta... Hehehehe...dushtu (badmash in bengali) !!
But hawww...phasa diya arjun ko... :O :O don worry Arjun...mai hun na...iska REVENGE mai lungi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bb...mai itni besharam bhi nahi hu... ๐Ÿคฃ
Bt ab mujhe idea mil gaya... Rathod sach me milega to aisa hi karungiiiEdited by ankita2804 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was so so funny๐Ÿคฃ
couldnt stop myself from laughing and laughing๐Ÿ˜†
at first i thought ki that Chinki was totally pagal, but now everyone is pagal including Arjun๐Ÿ˜†
kya plan ta, lovely Purva๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
wildire thumbnail
OMG@!!!!!!!

I cant stop laughing...!!!
Kitna mast plan tha,...!!!!!

Loved it totally...!!!

Awesome...!!!!

And last mein Riya wala part...!!! LOL~~~!!!!!
Heheheheh!!!!!!!

Mast tha!!!!
Edited by ...Mithuz... - 11 years ago
Luna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fab OS..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
kya plan tha..wow๐Ÿ‘
Edited by CrAzYaRjUnIaN92 - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
yeh sab res kyun laga rahe ho

koi Res k besides bhi kuch likh do

Mimi2609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tani23

yeh sab res kyun laga rahe ho

koi Res k besides bhi kuch likh do

have unres๐Ÿ˜‰
check kar lo๐Ÿ˜†
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Really cute ! !

Tani2804 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: haruhi26

OMG that was so so funny๐Ÿคฃ

couldnt stop myself from laughing and laughing๐Ÿ˜†
at first i thought ki that Chinki was totally pagal, but now everyone is pagal including Arjun๐Ÿ˜†
kya plan ta, lovely Purva๐Ÿ˜‰

BB bhi to pagal hain ๐Ÿ˜†

mujhe extra khushi mein itne dangerous ideas hi aate hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Mimi2609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tani23

BB bhi to pagal hain ๐Ÿ˜†

mujhe extra khushi mein itne dangerous ideas hi aate hain ๐Ÿ˜†

when you started with the girl holding the knife, i actually thought Rathore ka kaam tamam kar degi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†