Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 6/3 Test of love has begun

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At Kailash Parvati is wearing her jewellery, Shivji comes there. She  says daughter, give that flower, but remembers about her absence. Shivji tells her, for children  their parents are everything,  but after growing up they start their own Sansar & only parents are left with each other. But you remember only your daughter. He gives her the flower . She tells him she'll have to be away from him to do his dhyan but they are one.

Lakshmiji comes to meet Samudra, who is sitting alone. He says he doesn't have Gems left with him, can give only blessings to her. She asks him about his condition. He says after Samudra Manthan all the Gems are given to Devas who are misusing them. Had Shivji given them Halahal too along with Amrut, it would have been better. You are happy, being cared well by Narayan. I am unhappy about your sisters, they are doing tapasya to get Narayan as their husband, what is the need for that? Why do they have such a wish in their heart. Lakshmiji is worried.

At Kailash Kartikeya & Ganesh are in a Ground. Ganesh asks him to start teaching war techniques. Kartikeya says first of all he has to make his body strong with exercise. They stary with running, then other one. Ganesh falls down while doing it. His friend Mushak suggests it's enough for today, he can continue tomorrow. But Ganesh says he's started enjoing this so will continue.

At Ksheer sagar Lakshmiji notices smile on Vishnuji's face, start wondering why is he smiling? Let my sisters do penance to get him, I trust him compeletely.

Naradji comes there, wants to meet Vshnuji, says he will come back later, but it's unusual seeing him smiling in his dhyan. Lakshmiji asks what do you think whose dhyan is he doing? He answers either Mahadev's or his bhakta's. She remembers her sisters. Says he must be remembering me as I am his favourite.  He says yes but Destiny has written many women as Narayan's Vamangi, you are one but he gets pleased to anyone praying to him with devotion. Lakshmiji is worried.  Naradji realises he's uttered something which he is not supposed to, saying he must be doing your dhyan only, takes her leave.

At Kailshs Parvati tells Shivji, she wants to hear his Music today. He says how can I deny when you are asking for it, with a smile.

At Ksheersagar  Vishnuji is awake now, asks Lakshmiji is everyone alright at her father Samudra's house, since she is back so soon. She asks what does he mean by everyone? He says your relatives are mine  too. She looks suspicious. He tells her you are with me since many Kalpas, so why are you so curious  now, you must be knowing the answer. She wants to hear from him. He says mostly I am doing your dhyan. She asks Mostly but not always.

At Kailsh Shivji is playing Veena, starts the Shiv Sangeet looking at Parvati. She is fully emgrossed, enjoying it with closed eyes & happy expressions on her face.

Those Apsaras can't wait anymore as Narayn is not getting pleased, they should burn their body instead of living such a life.

Lakshmiji tells Vishnuji her 5 sisters are doing penanace to get him as his husband, are you doing their dhyan? He looks serious now.

At Kailsh, Shivji stops playing Veena & singing suddenly, looks worried.

Precap: those 5 Apsaras are about to jump to end their life, vishnuji appears, tells them to ask for a boon. They ask him to forget everything he remembers. He is with them now. A voiceover says how will shivji  handle this situation. Since Narayan has lost his memoy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
The episode was fantastic to say the least. It was one of the best epi's in recent times. If Shiva and Parvati where the epitome of love today it was the opposite with Narayan and Lakshmi. I loved Lakshmi today she was brilliant. I never liked her at all previously. But today she was bang on.
The precap was very intriguing Narayan losing his senses. So excited for the episode tomorrow. 😃
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the written update😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Limraina

The episode was fantastic to say the least. It was one of the best epi's in recent times. If Shiva and Parvati where the epitome of love today it was the opposite with Narayan and Lakshmi. I loved Lakshmi today she was brilliant. I never liked her at all previously. But today she was bang on.
The precap was very intriguing Narayan losing his senses. So excited for the episode tomorrow. 😃

Two divine couple's lives were shown, which was quite exceptional. When things are active at Kailsh, life is calm at Ksheersagar. Today it was reverse. Tomm. will be exciting.😆
Gopiii thumbnail
Super excited for tomorrow I felt it was Krishna with his gopis in the precap. Saurabh smile was divine and so was Mahadev's while playing the rudra veena. Both the couples rocked but Lakhsmi was superb. Narad munni the culprit OMG😆
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the reason some people didn't like laxmi earlier was that CV's didn't gave her much screen space so she was unable to show her acting skills but today she proved that she can act too and infact can act brilliantly😃
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice episode. Vishnu is always rescuing and helping Mahadev and Parvathi. It  will be a change of roles tomorrow. Since the story is unknown to most of the people, more eager to watch tomorrow's show.
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@limraina
why are u showing as a newbie😲
Gopiii thumbnail
sweetjoy what? How come. I see myself as goldie. ðŸ˜•
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice episode..laxmiji FINALLY had screen presence..but dont understand how she got so insecure..am sure MILLIONS of women must have been doing tapasya to Narayan..but in any case, it was an interesting twist..and now Mahadev and Parvati will become the Love-Gurus..nice!!!
and naradji!!!Lord, the guy shud really learn to shut up..Parvatiji ko ajeeb ajeeb ideas dene ke baad, ab Lakshmiji ko bhi pareshan karne lage hain!!!