Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 6th March 2013

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
It was a boring episode yaar just i loved one scene when Manav sat near Archana n brought the Green Bangles to her that touched me bcoz He loved her everyday, every night n every single moment of his life was shared with her so now seeing her like this has made him nothing.
Why Sulochana tells the same thing again n again to Varsha you did that,you went away taking Soham(Are bahot hogaya sulochana she is ur own daughter try to help her out).
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Gaurav.
crazy2012 thumbnail
Thanks for it gaurav Jee..well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gaurav hey nice work with the Wu...but seems like u forgot to write abt the last scene...there was a Soham scene after Vasha's. I will do the written update of the scene if you don't mind. Then u can edit yr post if u wish:)

Soham is sitting depressed in his cellar when a constable passes him food and tells him to eat. Soham remembers Archana that how she used to bring him food. He doesn't
eat the food and starts roaming around he speaks to himself and says that Mai I would never want to hurt u and says I did not hurt u on purpose. Then he remembers how Manav thrashed him in the hospital and gets angry. He says Manav Deshmuk u cannot be my father...cannot be my father and starts hitting his hand on the wall so much so that it starts bleeding profusely and the constable yells at him stop doing this as his hand is bleeding. Soham looks at his hand and stops.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Debu don't add Jee after my name bcoz it makes me look like i m a doubled age person.Just call me Gaurav or Gauru.
Nabagia oops i forgot to write that part thanks for reminding me bcoz i was throughly writing the update so that time i didn't paid attention to it.
Anyways thanks guys for appreciating.
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
felt sorry for varsha today
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great wu gaurav! Kinda boring epi tho. I miss rithvik like crazy these days
...FaTiMa... thumbnail
purvi needs some happiness in her life. so sad to see ovi treating her in this manner after all that purvi has done for her. thanks for the update!!!
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Gaurav.. Great work with d update.. Thank you so much for filling in for me.. 😊