Fragile - Handle with Care

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Or maybe Danger Ahead...Beware...cant even figure out the title of the post...forget the content!! Unsettled..just like a bird that senses an imminent earthquake or tsunami...at the edge...restless!!

We are indeed gearing up for the grand finale...and it promises to be explosive. With so many highly sensitive catalysts...A mind blowing explosion is definitely on the cards. But will any of them survive this explosion? Will anybody go home whole and happy? Each and every one of them are at their vulnerable worst right now. Their defences at an all time low..their armors left behind...their masks slipping... 

Everyone now is fragile..one shove..one blow...and they will smash to pieces. Pick one at random...Rohan...acid reaching its boiling point..Sarah..a high strung wire ready to snap...Wally...a whirlpool of emotions...Ally...whiplash...Pooja...a long standing wall finally crumbling...Paras...the uproar of silence...Raj...stabbed by the past...Pihu...more destructive than ever...Vikrant...lost once again...and yes...hes my favorite... destiny's child...Karan Kundra...the winner that ends up loosing all...

We have walked with them every step of the way...sharing this journey of time and turbulence...of fun and faith...of love and lost...of hope and heartbreak...and now all I want to do is protect them...shield them...prevent the shattering...they are again being broken into pieces...

Why cant we label humans...put up a precautionary request...Fragile...Handle With Care!!
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eva today i wasn't able to catch the show and when i saw your post thought i can get more than a glimpse of Kundra 😉 before that i thought to read this Fragile to get the look of it, but totally confused...not even a pie...may be i can understand after seeing the show. From yesterdays episode they are heading to this fragile moment i can get it...should see how they end the show...i usually expect happy ending what so ever, The Serial realistic or not...its a serial and that to indian mostly happy satisfies views like me.. should see were the Gupta takes it. As they are saying there may be season 2..
shibz thumbnail
dil toot jaaye toh fir milega koi..at least for Karan as long as the creative writer is Vikas Gupta🤣
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mujhy tani pe barosa nahi tha us ki adaon ko dekh dekh k...par yahn to apne k dil mai hi kuch kuch ho raha tha😳
Dhoxi thumbnail
I was so confused when i read it first time 🤣
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always have to read ur posts twice to make out what ur saying...bt m glad i dont need to take help of our translator, even though i dun watch the epis 😃

so today is the season finale..yup everyone is at their most fragile state...lets see whats going on in that brain of VG..just hope kk is single n happy :p
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M00NA

mujhy tani pe barosa nahi tha us ki adaon ko dekh dekh k...par yahn to apne k dil mai hi kuch kuch ho raha tha😳

👍🏼