Thendral

THENDRAL WEDNESDAY UPDATE 6/3/13

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Haritha for the lovely update and comments!

Hahaha... GW was at her best today🤣. Had a good time laughing at her when she was asking 1/2 of the jewels from Prabha as it is Thulz urimai aam lol. Evalavu peraasai for this lady😛.

Prabha... listen listen to whatever Suchi says. Soon your jewels are going to go for a toss. You really deserve it🤢.

I think Indira will force Deepa to move in with Prabha since she saw Suchi there😕. Lets see... Aiyoo kodumai will be to see Deepa telling that she is ready to stay with this loser Prabha and he telling no .
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks haritha for the update...still laughing over yr cmnts...lubbackdas oda gumastha va?

really like pearl said laughing at gw's turnaround today...now she feels bhu running away when young is ok...after taunting her as odukaali so many times...rofl...
indira now going to support not only prabha but also GD i think...GD is going to manage a lot with indira n prabha's support...now really worried abt varada...wonder whether varada's talk is before deepa goes to meet prabha or after...

lav already upset with her MIL..and that too after seeing how gw is like? just hope she does not return to TT's place just as fast as she left...just when lav's character pickig up..whats this? and gw shud remember how much lav has cursed this baby in womb because she cud not go out...

overall seems like GD's golden times...wonder what she will do when she realises half the money n jewels prabha is going to offer to TT...

and where is shyamala ? someone shud tell shyamala to keep a voice recorder and a hidden CC camera in  GD's room all the time!

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha for the wonderful update...
GW a adichuka aale ila aanalum... Enna oru brain ...
Namma oru OT nenacha GW ku 1000x OT...'appadi enna fruits lam eating nu therila... What a sudden thought.. Micro seconds la.. Best of all - bhu ariya vayasula theriyama did am...'this lady was the one who bashed T all along with this and now bhu mistake is not seen.. I wonder if she wd really be quiet in this matter...
TA ku enna ponnu paka poratha nenapa.. Lav a u come nu calling and dress change pannitu poraram... Azhara wife a samathana panni koopida poga ivlo dressing and talks avasiyama... Dont talk abt gold nu warned aana dont torture abt baby loss nu solla mudiyala.. Hmm...
TA to meet T scene .. Wonder what will be Ts reaction... Of all ippo baby abort panna a avasiyam enna.. Athu vida.. Why make her preggo and avlo drama and kill the baby now? Uff

Suchi super.. Deepa vantha udane prabha chase panra alavuku she prepared him.. Prabha ku ithu ellam pathathu..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

thanks haritha for the update...still laughing over yr cmnts...lubbackdas oda gumastha va?

</div>
really like pearl said laughing at gw's turnaround today...now she feels bhu running away when young is ok...after taunting her as odukaali so many times...rofl...
indira now going to support not only prabha but also GD i think...GD is going to manage a lot with indira n prabha's support...now really worried abt varada...wonder whether varada's talk is before deepa goes to meet prabha or after...
lav already upset with her MIL..and that too after seeing how gw is like? just hope she does not return to TT's place just as fast as she left...just when lav's character pickig up..whats this? and gw shud remember how much lav has cursed this baby in womb because she cud not go out...
overall seems like GD's golden times...wonder what she will do when she realises half the money n jewels prabha is going to offer to TT...
and where is shyamala ? someone shud tell shyamala to keep a voice recorder and a hidden CC camera in GD's room all the time!
<div>

Too right about lav... She has to think her mil s not like her mom.. Atleast liked how her mil handled and how nitish handled it..

So true about varada...
GD is more kedi than psycho charu!
Charu tried to separate T and T..
But this GD pora pokula.. Prabha deepa mattum ilama.. Varadha indravayum pirichuduva pola...
Ore stonela two mangoes mathiri.. ... Later stage la padma/gw/bhu ellarayum minchiduva pola..Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Haritha...

What an episode... Amazed at GW. Prabha va vina ponnavenu thittina thittu enna, ippo thambi thambi nu sollura pathavisu enna. GW Kalakurel pongo... Even Bhuvana would have got a jerk seeing GW. Nambala vida super killadya!! LOL.

Let T get 1/2 of it. Damn if you do not want give it to Sundari or to Deepa. At least that 1/2 will be saved from going in drain.

Lav is going to prove thavalai than vaayal kedum... Yen ma yen.. nallathane poitu iruku... K ingayum unga thiruvilayadal a???

Suchi reminds me of Charu a lot...

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too good cmnts shubba...many of them crossed my mind too...
still laughing over them...looks like gw gets the best out of people...

TA ponnu paka pora pole...rofl and pora pokku le indira n varada ve kuda pirichuduva...still laughing...
def GD is one big killadi...btw i thought she was doing medicine in australia...
gw ku really OT to the power of infinity thaan...

so all that census was for asking half of the jewels n  money frm prabha...whatever as long as they dont reach this GD...

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka!

Loved GW today!!!
but seriously, couldn't he tell her not to talk abt the baby matter?!
Deepa is going to get nicely from Praba...
I hope she reacts and doesn't just cry!

Praba, edupar kai pilla...onum panna mudiyathu!
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Haritha.

See... there is a nice side of Prabha who is willing to give the jewels to Thuls...

But then ... the other part of him wants me to squeeze his neck... grrr
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today!

Prabha has two sides to him the good and bad.  His character is really change now.  Of course Bhuv will not want Tulasi to have her things and Tulasi will refuse it anyways.  GW lol!  What a reaction she gives today.

Again and again there is the pattern of Ta talking, GW butting in, Ta yelling at GW, GW yelling at Ta, then they walk away.  We need something more.  For how long GW is going to live with TT?