ArHi FF*A Dark Love#3*NTL on pg 162

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi
Everyone:)Thank you so much for you love and appreciation throughout the second thread of*A Dark Love*.
please keep reading the story and keep showering your love on me:)🤗
Maria

Remember me in your prayers

Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail

First Thread Link

Seond thread Link

Index

part 22...pg 1...scroll down

Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago
Maria. thumbnail

New readers who wants PMs plz press like tab here or send me buddy request:)

Maria. thumbnail

A Dark Love

Her lips tightened to see the intensity in his eyes what he was thinking she didn't know? But she could see her own image in his deep eyes. Irritatingly, he tried to divert his thoughts somewhere else but couldn't---- couldn't tear his eyes away from her beautiful face, His gaze lowered to the delicate curve of her throat before roaming up to the tantalizing glimpse of her sensuous parted lips. The urge to taste them hit him with a force that had him clenching his teeth he gasped with the low sound of his breath and tried to collect his composure.

"Now you're going to take a rest and I bring water for you" his words came out like a whisper and avoid looking at her he tightened his grip around her.

She stiffen slightly but then relaxed her body against his as he scooped her in his arm and led her  towards the bed,She closed her eyes and when she opened them she found his face closed to her ,his warm breath fanned her cheek. She held her breath when he finally takes off his arms and make a little distance between their faces, "let me bring to you something to eat and your medicine---don't try to get up?"His last were quite in warning tone as he regarded her with a serious look and though she wanted to be in his arms'wanted to be near to him she kept her desires in her heart and slightly nodded her head in reply. He hadn't said anything in reply but he looked relaxed when she sank down her head against the pillow and closed her eyes. He took a deep breath before slipping out the room'those unspoken words'strange emotions making him tired not physically but emotionally and he was feeling too weak'too weak to fight back anymore with them.

He had made her eat her dinner and giving medicine slipped out the room to complete some office work Khushi didn't object to his any order as she could see his concern for her.

After an hour when he returned back to their room she had been  slept he let out the sigh of relive after  examine her foot'the wound was healing'he applied the ornament and then giving look for the last time to the side table if the jug of water and glass was placing there or not? He had kept the ornament and medicine beside her he threw himself on his side'the event of the day and then the moments with her that had taken his breath away was still flashing in his mind and a lone tear slipped his eyes'he turned on her side and looked at her face'she was looking so innocent while sleeping unaware of his deep stares, sketching an admiring look he stared at her beautiful feature for a moment before shrugging his heart to keep in his control and torn his eyes away in other side. I can't let her get deep into my heart---I can't. He sucked in a sharp breath making a decision like the house of sand that can be broken at any moment he knew.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes trying to drift into a much needed slumber.

In the morning, Khushi heard the first knock at the door but ignored it. The knock came again and she removed the comforter from her face, "who is there?"she almost mumbled in sleep irritatingly as she was still feeling sleepy, "Good morning ma'am'it's me'it' almost noon I bring your breakfast" the soft familiar feminine voice came out from the other side of the door  "come in" she yawned before sitting up on the bed giving a glance to her side'he had been gone as usual. She looked disappointed.

"ma'am how are you feeling now?sir has told me about your injured foot"Khushi jolted back to her thought with the concern-filled voice of Mrs.Manish and Khushi smiled slightly with the tilt of her head as a wave of strange contentment rushed into her veins to hear he cared for her, "I'm feeling quite well now'good to see you back" she added suppressing a genuine smile at her return and Mrs.Manish turned her neck towards her keeping the tray of food on the table.

"You know ma'am I never took leave for more than two days as I couldn't stay away from this house as I know this house need me"

Khushi felt the love and sense of belonging to this house in her tone ,Mrs.Manish had told her once she is working here since Arnav was a child, something pricked in her, an anxious to know about him'to know what had made him like a stone when he wasn't like that.She hesitated before parting her lips to speak.

"Mrs.Manish do you know how Arnav's parents died?"she asked anxiously and Mrs.Manish looked a bit hesitant before straightening her face to regard her with the grief look, "Mr.Singh Raizada was a successful businessman but once he had to face a huge loss in his business---those days were the worst days of their lives'He had to pay the debt and the loans of the banks that he had taken for his mega project, and to pay them he had sold his factories. Mr. Singh Raizada was so disheartened to loose his everything that he made with his hard work.

One night he got a heart attack and he couldn't survive. After their death everything got changed,Mrs.Singh Raizada used to keep still and silent'she loved Mr.Singh Raizada a lot so she couldn't bear his separation and exactly after the fifth day of Mr.Singh Raizada's death She left us ,too"

"Oh! God"Khushi felt something hit with her heart so hardly that it lets her in shock for a moment.

A muscle in her jaw knotted to think how he would have spent his childhood without his parents'without their love'without their shelter. Tears shimmered in her deep eyes and she swallowed them to keep her composure stable.

"Ma'am, are you alright?"Mrs Manish looked concern to see the grief floating on her face, she startled gasping the air, "yeah'I'm alright"Khushi pressed hand to her aching heart and stammered trying to appear alright. "But you are looking pale'please ma'am don't take stress and take rest as you aren't well"Mrs.Manish stepped closer; her expressions were panic and concern. "I'm alright Mrs.Manish thanks for your concern I want to be alone for sometime"

Khushi could barely bring herself to speak those words'she didn't know why she was feeling gried?why she was feeling too weak to think how much he had suffered in his childhood?.

"Ok Ma'am as you says"Mrs.Manish bowed her head slightly in obedient and then with the slow step slipped out the room. She trembled with the thought of the dark night when he would've cried for his parents. She leaned back taking a deep breath to shied away what she was feeling for him but couldn't.

Precap

"please Arnav---let me go---you aren't 'in your senses" she stammered dangerously and her body shivered realizing what his action---his eyes were demanding, "No---I won't listen you like you don't listen me"

sorry for ending it at this point  but it was long part so i divided it into 2 parts so next update would be soon..i hope you'll like it:)

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
dis_arshi thumbnail
good that khushi know something about his past..she will understand his pain and why he is behavng lke a beast sometime..because actually he is a really nice guy..
aveeshakiran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feeling bad for both f them..

thanx for the pm...awsm
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So kuShi knows something abt him...
precap is worrisome...
lovely update
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
please dont make them consummate under influence
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls continue soon...thanx for the pm...waiting for the next part...but in all this past what has khushi's family got to do with 

bye
akankha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good part...glad to know that,though a small info,bt khushi now know something about arnav's past...cant wait for the next!update soon plz!