What was that??? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
everything was so fast they dint even show what happened between vikrant and priya but i hope our confusions may get clear in friday episode πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by swetha811

Good luck!πŸ˜›
And by the way if you happen to make some sense out of it ,plz do share it with us!πŸ˜†

all i can say is i'm even more confused aftr watching d epi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dieya

everything was so fast they dint even show what happened between vikrant and priya but i hope our confusions may get clear in friday episode πŸ˜‰

there's no friday epi..dis was d last epi :/
Originally posted by nili_frkaranika

there's no friday epi..dis was d last epi :/
but precap was shown 😲
Originally posted by dieya

but precap was shown 😲

Edited by nili_frkaranika - 11 years ago

wat ?? πŸ˜² may b den 2mrw is d last epi..sorry was in a hurry dint see d precap πŸ˜›Edited by nili_frkaranika - 11 years ago

double post sorry

Karan ne Taani se apni dil ki baat nahi kaha(Thank God)... Phir woh apni boyfriend ke saath chali gayi... 
                                                               End of the chapter

Lekin uske baad jo hua woh meri samajh mein nahi aayi...
I mean serial ki ending part mein, the voice over says that everyone is with the person who makes them feel comfortable and they show Raj-Pooja , Sarah-Paras , Priya-Vikrant (this too was confusing) and... Karan-Krithika!!!😲 
But the scene shown was a flashback scene right? But then after that someone tells them something and they both run out in a rush!!πŸ˜•... What was that?? I am totally confused!!!
And they said aage ki story season 2 mein dikhayenge?? So season 2 is already confirmed? Even more confusingπŸ˜•

🀣🀣

But Krithika achanak wahan aayi kaise??? First they show Karan supressing his feelings for Taani🀒 and next minute he is sitting with Kittu! 
And lag toh aise raha hai ki Kittu bhi season 2 mein hogi but CVs ka koi bharosa nahi hai!
CVs ka nahi..kritika karegi kya?πŸ˜†
lol Nili..double post separate post mein kehne ki kya zarurat thi?πŸ˜†