Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know ri8? Its super confusing! ๐Ÿ˜•
N for the accident thingy.. i think Rohan or Soumya met an accident!
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For mee it was a abrupt ending ..dat was confusing.. ๐Ÿ˜•bt one thing fr sure.."Kittu is nt going to be a part of season 2 even if it happens .. bcoz i remember wen fans told her dat she shud get back to karan as hes still waiting fr a patchup as shown in the serial in the initial epis .. she got irritated & replied.. its half fiction .. so ppl shud enjoy it as a show only... & wen fans asked her.. When will she come up with her side of true story abt the breakup.. she clearly  said..."I wud never come up with my side of the story ..bcoz it was never a story fr me.. & i m nt a part of the show "... plus in the last epi where karan kritika were shown .. she made it clear .. it was just a mock shoot which she did long back.. so i think VG just added those shots in the last epi as well.. to create a sort of buzz & excitement fr season 2 nothing else๐Ÿ˜‰.. so dont expect anything .. its a request..

Plus i also support the decision of kittu dat shes nt going to make her personal life public.. she is absolutely fair.. love & respect fr her.. bt i still miss my adorable cuties.. All said & done one thing dat wud never change by ekta mam grace is... Arjuhi 4eva..โค๏ธ
could dismissal trp's the factor. i came to know the show had a very limited viewership and it didn't open to TVR ratings as well. may be that could be the reason for such an end.