Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram 2013 January Archives - Page 2

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Detailed Update will follow shortlyπŸ˜‰

Malar n Kobi returns to PP Palace.

Ramesh Gets nicely from Murthy

Rags ku Vacha vedi CPR kae Backfiring.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday 😭😭

Friday 18.01.2012

Same old Meenu  Lolu kolattam

One house broker meets Jaganathan on the road & informs about some nice property. Jags evades the subject , wants to postpone the matter of property buying as might create further problems in Malar household. Broker  persist on ponal varadhu manthram. . Jags  firm on his stand. Later the broker meets Mayil on the road & updates the matter .

Sokku maligai. Sokku gets a call from Ragini's FIL asking Sokku family to join in house hunting in Bangalore. Meenu vayellam teeth. Sokku & Gopi have kacheri programme so asks Meenu to go first & they will follow after the concert.  Mayil updates house broker matter. Meenu's attam starts . Gopi does the most sensible thing ' takes Malar away from that torture .

Now Lolattam .

Guru's new house warming ceremony ' just 3 people  - Lola , Guru & Mallika. All ready waiting for Nelli's arrival whom Murthy has taken to hospital. Mallika  lo lo ' mama's doing purposely  on instruction from Murthy , he doesn't like us . Moorthy comes & informs Nelli is hospitalised for food poisoning , is on drips. Mallika doesn't believe  , fights starts between brothers . Murthy notices Kamu's absence . Unwanted abuses thrown on her - Lola puts all  blame on  Kamu  -Rasi illadhava ' leg keeping idam ellam vilangadhu , Mallika jalra.. Irked  Murthy stages a walk out.

Back to Meenattam

Meenu all set to leave for Bangalore. Selvarangam comes & informs about their decision to get back to karaikudi. Have fixed a house next to paramu's.  Meena very happy . Then Selva talks about Mahesh's arrogant attitude & apologises on her behalf. Meen's face inji thinna kurangu look. Doesn't appreciate Selva  talking about Mahes' behaviour in malar's presence. Gopi notices this & sends Malar inside on the pretext of getting his purse.

Selva takes leave. Gopi  has his own doubts on Mahes & Paramu being neighbours ' 2 firebrands. Deiva also agrees on the point.  Meen kolattam starts ' suthi  suthi comes to the same point ' thaniya kooti poi Malar  mandiram poting , thats why  like key kudutha bommai Gopi dancing to her tunes , talks ill of own sister. Gopi & Malar try in vain to convince her that they have absolutely no such intention to hurt any one.  Rajesh parents come & waits outside & vedikkai parking this drama for some time . Later go in , Sokku welcomes them , Meens stops the non stop nonsense . Kidaicha gapla  Ragini's MIL needles Meen & Malar , asks Malar also to accompany  her athai' athaiku vai pechu thunaiku. Malar politely refuses &  kadu kadu Meenu leaves with them.

Monday rajeshattam , paatam , kondattam & thindattam for viewers

Edited by srima - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monday 21st jan 2013

Original song : "oru koodai sunlight " from sivaji movie..

oru koodai neruppu
oru koodai sand
ellamae sethu
ears ulla oothu...

todoing todoing todoing todiiinggg...

theri theri therikkudhu earsuuu
nollai nollai nollai aayidum eyesuu

idhu ellam thaanaga nadakkum...
lola sokku scenes aa partha...

todoing todoing todoing todiiinggg...

Update

Dimsu sellu calls mahesu cellu...he says paramu veettu pakathula oru veedu irukku for rent...Mahesu super happy...says she wants to talk to paramu...Sellu gives the cellu tp paramu...Mahesu paramu sorry konjing session...Mahesu says ella thappum gopi annan meladhaan...u r a good girl😲...Tell my purushan to finalise that house...we will stay pakkathu -pakkathula ...(😲pakkathu pakkathula...No comments!!)...Ramesu says ...look at mahesu...rombha nallavanga...not like ur own sis kaamu...selfish woman...

Sellu and ramesh goes and look vittufies the house and sellu happy...He says ok...

Thalaivali time...Rajesh comes with his friend...andha friend asks...is this ur house?..Rajesh says yes...company gguest house...Freind says dont stay in the house...inga oru ponnu suicide pannikichu...Friend leaves and rajesh laughs...loosu makkaaan

He goes inside the pei house and hiswife opens the door...Rajesh konjam pei pidicha maadhiri walks inside...Rags asks enna aachu...rajesh looks at the fan and goes inside...oru oru room aa poi looks at the fan...Rags confused...Rajesh says 
indha veetla pei irukkam ragini...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ragini unaffected by rajesh overacting...She says oh...appadiya and goes inside...Rajesh asks u r not afraid aa??...Rags says imbuttu naala varadha pei innaikka varapogudhu...poi velaiya paaru purusha...Rajesh angry...

Moorthy and kaammu talking...Lola lands up there calling kaamu as kunthani kozhukattai...taunts moorthy for supporting kaamu...and for fighting with his annan and anni...Lola calls moorthy as othai korangu...moorthy says he is going to hospital ...Moorthy takes the lunch bag and goes to hospital...Lola continues her archanai ...Lola's friend comes and asks for some paathala karandi...friend visariching kaamu abt her valaikkaappu...ulla pona lola thirumbhi vandhu morachufying kaamu...

Lola nakkal adichufies kaamu's family...Rombha kevalama talks abt mayil and deivanai...says they are eating osi soru...and also he is a thirudan...how can they selavu pannufy for valaikkaappu...lola goes in and freind consoles kaamu...

Lola ladder mela yeri tries to pick up the pathaala karandi ...kaamu offers help...Lola sends her out...Kaamu coming out...aiiiyyo nnu oru mega sound also comes...Kaamu and vanitha comes running and sees lola lying on the ground unconsious ...

Loosu rajesh dreaming abt his girlfriend...Ragini comes an dcalls rajesh ...Rajesh says he has some work...he will finsih and come...Rags leaves and power gone...Rajesh bayandhu poi 1 toplet pora nelamaila standing...avaru tiolet ponara illaiyannu migan nalaikku solluvanga...

Thodarum.

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday Updates
Episode 699 😲😲😲😲😲

i duno if i miss something in the start vaa nu .. video started from here πŸ€”

Starts with malliga bringing Lolayee and introducing to her cousin brother and she praises high on Lolayee's cooking.. how super her mutton and fish kulambu. Entire village can get the smell nu πŸ˜† Cousin brother then says he must eat her cooking and ask her to make the kulambu. Lolayee rombha happy someone praising her cooking nu and goes to cook. Malliga husband scolds her for asking his sick mother to cook but cunning malliga says leave it. She suffered lot due to that lady nu. Nelli comes and talks to them a while and goes to see Lolayee. He ask enna thala vidhi for her to do cooking here while if she had stayed home, kamu would have taken good care of her nu. Lolayee starts her subrabatham ummm aaauuukkk hhhuuummm 🀣 (i so loveee this sound from Lolayee
🀣) Nelli tries to ask one more time if she wants to come vaa nu but lolayee continues with her work ignoring him.

He comes front and malliga tells him that they are going to buy a cinema theater 😲 Nelli shock and ask if son knows the business in cinema field. Malliga cousin brother talks very rudely and Nelli just wishes his son luck and leaves.

Rajesh father comes and says he found a very nice house and ask Ragini to call him and they can go together and see. Ragini says his not back nu. Father gets very angry and ask if his playing like before vaa nu. He calls Rajesh who is sitting sogama.. cuts his father line. Father gets annoyed and tries calling him again and Rajesh does not answer.

Sam walking in the road and sees mango πŸ˜› he tries to jump and pull the mango but does not reach πŸ˜† one girl comes and she helps to get the mango. Some mokka talk of sam with her.

Pappu returns back in the same road and shock to see Rajesh still waiting for her. She then goes and mets Rajesh who cries out in happines pappu pappu nu. Pappu says she understand how much he loves her but what can they do? His married now nu. Rajesh says his willing to divorce her. He only wants one word from Pappu and the rest he will take care. If pappu does not want him, he has not option left other then dying. Pappu shock.

and ratna ku kodumai!!!

thodarum
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monday 28th jan 2013

Episode starts with gopi-malar-jegs and his wife talking...Gopi asks sorry to is mamanar for that day...which day...ellam i dont know...Jegan says its ok maappu...athellam nyabagam vachukka koodathu...leave it...I wanted to finalise that house...but failiure...Gopi says no problem...Gopi and jegan leaves and malar's mom oramkattufies malar and asks abt baby...why delay?...asks mom...malar says what avasaram now??...Mom says ur mamaiyar will start kurai sollufy u for this...be careful...better u and gopi maappu go and consult a doctor soon...Malar says ok...

Mayil and deivu azhudhu vadinjukittu coming and sokku welcomes them...Malar is also present...Sokku tells mayil he wants to discuss some imp matter...Enna asks mayil...Sokku says kaamu and paramu kku valaikappu pannanum...ambuttudhen...Mayil and deivu starts crying...malar and sokku akss the reason...mayil tells abt lola's peyattam...he cries saying naan osi soru dhana saapadaren...how can i do valaikappu for my daughters in this nilamai...Sokku says mahesu's words dhaan unnai rombha feel panna vaikudhu...iam sorry for that...he asks sorry...

Oppari session starts ...mayil and deivanai polambo polambunnu polambing...Sokku says kaamu and paramu and my daughters...dont separate us...I will do this valaikappu function...dont worry...Forget mahesu's words...she is a small girl😲😑🀒...sheis a loose kazhudhai..

sokku tells malar and deivanai to go and invite ppl for valaikaappu...Malar and deivanai leaves...Mayil's oppari continues...

Kaamu tells sokku abt  their hotel business...road kadai hotel..ie...kayendhi bhavan...sokku praises kaamu and moorthy...Deivanai says lola deserves this aappu...deivanai starts thittufying lola...mahaan sokku stops her...Sokku tells kaamu abt her valaikappu...kaamu sad...

Sokku asks abt paramu and rajesh...Kaamu tells abt them...Sokku says ellamae risk aana work...Sokku says he is very much worried abt nelli...Sokku says paramu dhaan ellathukkum karanam...Sokku tells kaamu to take care of nelli...kaamu leaves..

Loosu rajesh comes home...meenu,ragini,mom rajesh and dad rajesh ellarum irukanga...rajesh calls ragini and hands over a cover and says i got some cash today...office la my project was a success...adhukkudhaan...i bought saree for mom,athai and ragini...ellarum eduthukunga...Mom goes out ...Mom calls rajesh via phone...rajesh says boss kitta irundhu phone solliitu he goes out...Mom shouts...that pattikadu (meenu) and enakku same saree aa??..are u mad?..i thought u went to meet deepti...Rajesh laughsand says ulla sonnadhu ellam poi...actually i went to meet deepti...She sais...Divorce ragini an come...i'll marry you"...Mom happy...

Thodarum
migan thumbnail
Tuesday 
Rajesh tells his mother line is clear now. All he have to do is pretend being extra nice to Ragini and her mother and then his plan will work out smoothly nu πŸ˜‘

MIlk function in Mageshu house. Everyone comes. Mageshu and paramu orei pasama puliraning and mageshu very happy that Paramu has clean the entire house and kept everything ready for magesu nu. Sokku and family arrives. Magesu welcomes them but when she sees Gopi and Malar, she just turns her head and goes in πŸ˜•

Milk function over and she gives everyone hot milk. But for gopi malar.. magesu ask her mother to pass to them. Both Gopi malar just remains silent. Everyone goes back. Paramu gives bill to Mageshu πŸ˜² actually the house was clean by someone else πŸ˜† and magesu needs to pay for it .. Paramu goes out and magesu SIL starts her mouth asking why cant paramu do the work all .. why get people to do and make magesu pay for it nu,. Paramu who came back to give something overhears and goes back to her house sad. Ramesh ask what happen and goes to fight with Mageshu but Paramu manage to drag him back before any argument happen 

Kamu and hubby starts new job. First day and Nelli bless them.
Edited by migan - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Wednesday jan 30 2013

PP family's thalaiyaya kadamai rendu...

1.famil oda oppari vaikaradhu

2. family family aa paal (milk) kaicharadhu...

Today milk kaichara fn is at loosu rajesh's  house...Ragini milk kaiching...meenu showing her 52 teeths and standing near her...Rajesh,dad,mom ellarum present...Rajesh says come lets go and buy thing for our house...Dad solraru...u go with ur wife da maganae...Rags supports her purushar...says come mamanarae...lets go and usuravaangufy outsiders...Meenu perumaiya looks at ragini...aww...my daughter...enna oru rechpet(respect)  towards her inlaws...Rajesh tells meenu to prepare a list ...Meenu says ...no-1...Kuthuvilakku---2 nos...loosu asks...why vilakku athai...lots of lights are here😑😑...Meenu explains...no no maappu...first we should buy mangalagaramana porul...so kuthuvilakku dhaan first...(mangalagarama oru bandaid vaangi...paint yellow colour and ottufy in ur mouth)...Rajesh says ragini...buy whatever u want...mixie,grinder,washing machine...etc etc...u should not do any work...no maavu arachufying also...pakkathu kadaila readymade maavu kedakkum...adhu podhum.Rajesh mummy kaadhula pugai...Rajesh says ragini is my wife...not my velaikari...🀒

Next scene...veettu owner comes and rajesh stunned to see rajesh and viceversa...why?..i dont know...Owner gives some etals to rajesh's dad and morachufies rajesh and leaves...Rajesh sends his dad,ragini and meenu inside and goes to his mom...mom kadupaduchufes abt washing machine,grinder etc...Rajesh says iam buying all these for deepti...not for this girl...I had called deepti to ths shop...she will come there and she will buy all these things...Rajesh tells his mom to cuttufy his dad from coming for shopping...Mom mandai aatufies...rajesh happy...

Lakshmi comes and tells deivanai abt josi's words...deivu calls josi's wife and josi comes there...deivu starts...maanamkettavnae...sor thingariya...vera yedhavadha...Deivu takes velakamaru and says mavanae pichupuduven pichu...How dare u link geetha and that paiyan...u nasama ponavanae...avanae ...ivanae...Josi hits back...u and ur purushan are osi soru thingaravanga...Deivu says this is our house...not like u and ur fraud josiyam...

vetti pechu continues...Deivu,josi and velakamaru action in full flow...Deivu kadaisiya velakamathula oru podu pottu goes away...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loosu rajesh and family at a shop...meenu clean bold...Vaaaya thorandhadhu moodavae illai...Rajesh says fish to fridge elllam available here...Rajesh goes insearch of deepti while meenu,ragini,and mamiyar starts shopping...Meenu again starts praising maappu...avar vallavar nallavar etc etc...

Deepti comes there...Rajesh takes h er inside and says rags and her mom inside...casual aa va...Rajesh send deepti to meet ragini and co...Deepti walks towards ragini ...Ragini sees her and smiles...

Thdoarum...

Sorry for the mistakes...

hopper_ocean thumbnail