-Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 07/03/13 Kya Se Kya Ho Gaya...

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Bewafaaa...
Tere Pyaar Main🤣 😉 ðŸ˜›(this btw is Lakshmi Jis current favorite song-ha ha ha)
here goes your update
The episode begins with Lakshmi and Narayan fighting.Lakshmi angry asks who is in Narayans heart?is it her or someone else?.Narayan says my half part has Mahadev😆.Lakshmi  says what about the other half?.Narayan says you stay too stay there?.Lakshmi angryly asks ME TOO?🤣,who else stays there?.Narayan says-You,My Bhakts,the entire world!.Lakshmi is livid and tells him that only she has a right to live in his heart,or else he can very well give her up.

Meanwhile the 5 sisters descide to commit suicide(SUICIIIDDDEEE🤣),and Narayan senses they are in danger and leaves,leaving wifey Lakshmi upset.

Ganesha and Kartikeya are also shown where Kartikeya teaches Ganesha how to sword fight.

Meanwhile Mahadev and Bramhadev are watching the entire drama.

Narayan asks the sisters what they want-they say they want him as thier husband,and want him to give up everything from his past-all his memories everything.Narayan says yes,and gives up everything(mutiple arms,his Gada etc) and smilingly goes with the sisters.

Parvati asks Mahadev what happened and he replies that what he feared happened.Narayan has willingly gone to the sisters.Parvati is stunned and asks how could Narayan do this?it isnt done.Mahadev says that when a Bhakt asks for something we cannot see if it is right or wrong.In the Same way Narayan had to fulfill the sisters wishes too.He says now Narayan remembers nothing at all,not even them.

Lakshmi is hurt and begins to cry,her tears falling in Ksheersagar.

With Lakshmi and Narayan seperated the entire world plunges into greif.

Lakshmi meets her father for help,however Samudradev says its her fault,she shouldnt have said such things to her husband.

Everyone approached Brahmadev for help,as without Narayan the world is  plunging into darkness something has to be done.

Narayan on the other hand is enjoying himself having the 5 sisters doing his seva😆.

Meanwhile Parvati says they ought to help Lakshmi,Mahadev says how can they help if Lakshmi doesnt want to listen.Just then Lakshmi and Sumadradev arrive,and Lakshmi asks Mahadev to help her.
Precap:-
Mahadev takes a Rusabh Avatar to get Vishnu out of Patal Lok.

if you like please click the like button

cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
That part was funny when Narayan said u reside in one half of my heart along with my other bhakts any wife would get offended by that. ðŸ˜†..I though Narayan must be relieved now he can move his hands freely after he got rid of all the other things seemed to be enjoying his time out in patal lok. ðŸ¥³
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 half reserved for mahadev (u half minded fellow😉)
thats quite funny like Baa baa black sheep ,have you any place 
yes mam yes man three bags full
one for my master (mahadev)
one for my mistress 
and rest for her sister's
who lives down the lane ðŸ˜†
poor Lakshmi devi although 
oh Mahadev smack him hard plz ðŸ¤£
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love the title of the WU.. 'Kya se kya ho gya...'🤣 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Vishnuji is on vacation 😆

Far away from everyone, Patal loka is the Resort for his break. 😆
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but if he has wahsed his memories then how will he get back his memories😕
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
(Repeat post...Damn cell ph.)Edited by speedgal - 11 years ago
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One question...have not yet seen the episode...did Vishnu ever ask "Mein kuon hoon. Kahan hoon?" after he gave up his memory?
Kya se Kya ho gaya...awesome song selection for the title. Great update.
Vanadi, baba black sheep...too good yaar.
Btw did this Samudradev actually blame Lakshmi? Why r they hell bent on undermining all Devis?

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very apt Title...!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Narayan needs to learn from Mahadev.. on how to manaofy angry wife...!! ðŸ˜†

So its Rushabh avtaar fro Mahadev...!! The glimpse showed him.. just like a WWF wrestler..😆
Just wondering.. how will fighting with Narayan.. will bring him back to Vaikunth...?? ðŸ˜•
Lets see...!! ðŸ˜Š
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update.