Thendral Upd Thurs Mar 7, 2013

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can  I strangle Suchi ๐Ÿ˜ก. She said to tamil that she came from foriegn and doesn't mind regarding timings aslong as work is done. then how come shyamala has to work according to her timings. It is about time that shyamala give her back.

If Ta supports suchi in this matter if at all shyamala complains about it, thats it she should quit the job.

Anyway if suchi is going to be in the office it is going to be diaster. Why shyamala has to be on sinking ship. Prabha and tamil suchi supporters so for them it is compulsion.

I so hope Tamil fires suchi for once as a gratitude to deepa. Deepa did so much for them, she even beared insults from TA/T too in many incidents. She stoop up for them. TA wanted to help her in college matter but T asked not to interfere as she could solve it.

Now it is his turn to help deepa, if at all he is not selfish he should fire suchi not minding about profits.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful and lovely update!!...๐Ÿค—

ROFL at TA...nalla velai nothing happened to T, if not died and best of all oru dialogue sonnane papom - T ithu vida big mistake senchalum he wont mind am...appadi ya TA? Ithu enaku news!..
1)Charu kaga ithe house la someone threw divorce papers nu i remember...
2)Why shd I be angry at u am ?...nee thaan charu kaga, suchi kaga lam T kita kova padariye...and how can she forget that u were so mad when she didnt tell the preggo news first?...
It is understandable from T's pov why she was sad and worried..
Kadane nu brought to the house and didnt bother to tell anything to GW...I really hope he comes back and gives good to GW, seeing her talk to T and console T and give her more confidence!...Uff too much to expect?
Makku T, athaan room la lock iruku la..why cant u just go ahead and lock the room, ninnu inta GW ku ans pannala nu who asked?

Hmm...Indra somehow has indirectly made up Deepa's mind to go back to Prabha in the name of blaming VR...Prabha s going to chase Deepa and Indra is going to get good again from VR and Deepa...

Next matter enna jewels partition a?
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pearl, wonderful update and comments !

Shyamala nalla kodukanum she missed a really nalla chance today.

TA ku souryama call came and he went out and GW is utilizing it and bashing T. Can't he return the call later. At least TA kettu kitta vandhu GW va blast panna nalla irukkum. T should really stop crying it's so annoying.
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Pearl... Got a better episode after a bunch of stinkers...

Intha TA tholla thanga mudiyala. Loosu mathirir ethavathu panna vendiyathu... appuram pavam pola pesa vendiyathu... Vittutaru kannir... T ku ethavathu ayiruntha sethiruparamam... vayila nalla varuthu... vada kazhuthe vanthu kootitu po na kottitu povaram... Grrr.. Eppo paru itheva..

GW arambichitta... amma T koncham azhugaya nirithitu pesuma... Pls. Eppo paru oolu oolunu azhuthu kittu mannu mathiri standing.

Loved VR today. He clearly said what Prabha is, Avan thala vali than. Poor him being blamed so much for being thankful to that stupid Laxman. Yesterday also his quotes on Prabha was way too good.. Its was nice for him to say when his daughter is at home how can Indra call her vallavetti... Such a stupid word.

What is Suchi's plan!!! Why is she routing for P and D getting together? Interesting...

Shyamala expecting more from you... Neeyuma!!!

Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail

Originally posted by: garapati

Can  I strangle Suchi ๐Ÿ˜ก. She said to tamil that she came from foriegn and doesn't mind regarding timings aslong as work is done. then how come shyamala has to work according to her timings. It is about time that shyamala give her back.

If Ta supports suchi in this matter if at all shyamala complains about it, thats it she should quit the job.

Anyway if suchi is going to be in the office it is going to be diaster. Why shyamala has to be on sinking ship. Prabha and tamil suchi supporters so for them it is compulsion.

I so hope Tamil fires suchi for once as a gratitude to deepa. Deepa did so much for them, she even beared insults from TA/T too in many incidents. She stoop up for them. TA wanted to help her in college matter but T asked not to interfere as she could solve it.

Now it is his turn to help deepa, if at all he is not selfish he should fire suchi not minding about profits.

I can lend u a hand in this...ofc many here..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...

I agree about shyamala...I really hope either she is smart in handling suchi or threaten her with her dad/brothers...๐Ÿ˜†...Dada's daughter nu prove panna vendama...
Her dad T ku onnu naave tries to kill them...ippo his own dter na kekave vendam...Swamy ji venkatananda ur daughter is crying...leave that ananda and come as VR dada and come to fight for her...๐Ÿ˜›...
Arizes. thumbnail

Originally posted by: viswai123

Thanks for the wonderful update Pearl... Got a better episode after a bunch of stinkers...

Intha TA tholla thanga mudiyala. Loosu mathirir ethavathu panna vendiyathu... appuram pavam pola pesa vendiyathu... Vittutaru kannir... T ku ethavathu ayiruntha sethiruparamam... vayila nalla varuthu... vada kazhuthe vanthu kootitu po na kottitu povaram... Grrr.. Eppo paru itheva..

GW arambichitta... amma T koncham azhugaya nirithitu pesuma... Pls. Eppo paru oolu oolunu azhuthu kittu mannu mathiri standing.

Loved VR today. He clearly said what Prabha is, Avan thala vali than. Poor him being blamed so much for being thankful to that stupid Laxman. Yesterday also his quotes on Prabha was way too good.. Its was nice for him to say when his daughter is at home how can Indra call her vallavetti... Such a stupid word.

What is Suchi's plan!!! Why is she routing for P and D getting together? Interesting...

Shyamala expecting more from you... Neeyuma!!!

wow...my TV correct a glitched at this scene!...
T shd have said, unga amma ..dai thirumba kondupoi viduva kazhutha na kodu vitruveengala nu...he did like that only right...TA character total damage.....already C track la sencha damage lenthu not yet back and now to add on ithu vera...
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks pearl for the update...

a good epidode today...felt the same as shubba's cmnts..TT did not think of calling each other...was thinking if only the call had been made, another super convo like the one after marriage in anand's house wud hv been still better...but it seems like padma had to see the suffering and gloat...cant wait for this gw to be packed off to sudha's house...even if T says or does something this madam will only use it to her adv..the only thing that will keep her queit is the threat to send her to sudha's house!

yes all help to strangle GD will be provided...like viswai said wonder what she is planning now? indira n varada fight today seemed very natural today...but now worried abt VR's health ...(josier in mind of course)...looks like prabha may move with deepa and make matters worse as his godmother GD has given the GA signal to him...
yes shyamala, time to show yr parentage here with people like GD...wish she does everything to expose madam...with GD bugging shyamala, looks like shyamala may hv some role in exposing her...(but like gisel said, maybe not so soon...for the moment is GD's and GW's time all the way..)

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka!

TA va thitiya aganum; illa na una kola paniruven nu enaku life threats vanthirukira patshathil; thaalaiva una thitiya aganum...ana orai oru chance...phone mudichitu GW ku left right nee kudukala...nalaiku nee gali!

Thulasi ma...take your right hand and look at your palm and then look at that chubby chubby..uma...(I just love her cheeks๐Ÿ˜›) and then *patak* avalo than..un kai kuda valikathu; ena avalo soft a irukum..han, approm kanathila koosu nu solliruma...case closed.

Shymala vs Suchi...hm...Shobi akka...kudiya sikram ungalukaga๐Ÿ˜‰!

As usual no comments on PD issue...enathan nadakum nadakatumai..
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish T would slap GW..and pretend she was swatting a fly near her face.
that would shut her up. oru naaL T found some courage and talked. then back to deep hole. chE...