Gurika Joint Interview video from Mittals

Posted: 11 years ago
This video have GURIKA interview and their m,asti i=on the anniversary day celebrations

This is PART 1:-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81cvfOexQCY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Deepzz- - 11 years ago
OMGEEE β˜ΊοΈ *Running to watch* πŸ˜²

Edited :- 
OMG Such a Cute interview...was blushing start to end πŸ˜† LOL Kratika is like I i have no one to go on a date all married and was poiting towards GC πŸ˜† GC is like she need take Prateek out πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kratika is like i will go with Takur bauji πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When they asked most laziest person on the set G3 is like Me and my beta Yash πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww Such a Cute interview..hahaha ..Loved it totally <3 <3 
Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 11 years ago
Saw half way .. OMGG What a adorable Gurika interview πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜³

Reporter asks who is hot male .. Kratika pushes GC and says guruuu with blush πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and then reporter asks who is hot female ... GC does aa oon ..then says Gayatri maa and phir says yeh bhi pointing towards Kratika πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ... Awww such cute moments ..not to miss it at any cost 😳...Also Kratika is like I hv noone to go on a date , all r married ,pointing towards GC and  then GC is looking here and there with smirk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Later GC-KS becoming reporters for that anniversary party and catching all to give bites πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Both r cuteness personified 😳
Veena di you are the besttt.πŸ€—Thank you so much.

I can't watch it. My internet is too slow right now. Will wait for you WU.
aaahhh!!!!!!! can't wait to watch!!! 
πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ!! Amazing Interview na.. Thanks for sharing!! πŸ˜³
Thanks for sharing dear. totally awesome to see them together. can we have a WU from u dear?
OMG this is fantastic. Thank you.

Amazing and fun filled interview