Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta WU: 8 March, 2013

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Pavitra Rishta
Written Update : 08 March, 2013

Part 1
Pari is crying, Ovi is trying her best to stop her. Then punni comes asking why is she crying.Ovi reply she doesn't know, sheisn't even having her milk. Punni says maybe she is full, Ovi said no, it can't be now is the time for her to have her milk but she doesn't want it. Punni then said Maybe Purvi have already fed her, Ovi is shocked. Punni added you two have a very good understanding. Ovi asked why would Purvi feed her child. Punni said Ishe don't know but saw Purvi feeding the baby. Ovi state Purvi, don't do such a thing.It's probably some misunderstanding.Punni said she knows what she saw, so she thought that Ovi allowed it as Purvi have lost her child. Ovi snap as Punni saying stop telling lies. Punni said she isn't telling lie & that maybe Purvi is using the baby to get close to Arjun, she added the baby is growing fong of Purvi, the baby only sleeps with Purvi & only stop crying with Purvi. Ovi said she don't believe anything Punni said.Punni said Fine, go & ask Purvi, how she feed the baby at the hospital. Ovi is shocked. Punni told her what happen outside the hospital. Ovi got up with the bay & went to Purvi, telling her the baby is crying & she should the stop the baby, and she(Pari) have grown fond of her(Purvi), and maybe Purvi should feed her. Purvi became shocked and ask her what are you saying. Ovi said she isn't talking anything wrong , Purvi fed the baby already so she should keep on feeding the baby. Purvi is crying & don't know what to say.
Ovi asked did you feed Pari, Yes/No. Purvi said she was crying alot so she decided to feed her. Ovi said don't you know feeding a baby, is only a  mother right. Ovi continues, she though of helping Purvi get over her grief after lossing her child thinking its best if Pari is around, & now Purvi is taking her rights away behind her back Purvi is doing all sort of things. Bothe girls are crying, Ovi said Purvi should realised she is Pari aunt, and she should behave like one. she isn't even fit to be a aunt. Purvi try justify herself, but Ovi isn't ready to hear and tell Purvi sje don't want Purvi any where around her baby, and don't be another Varsha & take away her sister baby. She tell Purvi she is exactly what she thought. Purvi will never change. Ovi left & Purvi began crying. Onir arrive asking what happen?

Part 2

Ovi is in her room packing her clothes in the suitcase, Punni arrive & ask what are you doing? Ovi said she is going home. Punni is happy is hit the right target.

Onir give Purvi water, she tells him she doesn't know how Ovi found out, who tell her. Onir tell her, its your motherly affection that affect you. He tells her she shouldn't have done that, Ovi & her relationship have finally mend & now look what happen. He added that's why he didn't want Ovi&Arjun to get Pari, he knows she can't live without your child & the motherly affection will draw her close. He said if she continues then Arjun & Ovi will surely know the secret, & everyone knows what would be Ovi reaction.

Purvi said what she should have done, Pari was crying too badly. Onir tells she needs to learn to control her affection toward Pari Now because of carelessness she has to stay away from Pari. Onir said things aren't easy as they seem & they should move back home, away from everyone.

Ovi & Arjun is leaving,Ovi tells Sulochana, its time they leave. Manju is happy. Purvi & Onir arrive. Purvi is about to take the baby from Punni when Ovi took the baby, both Arjun & Onir notice. Purvi is shocked.

They arrive at Manav house. In the room Arjun ask Ovi if everything is fine. He said he know something is wrong, with the way she behave with Purvi. Ovi try to justify herself, but Arjun want to know what happen, Ovi then told him everything. Arjun isn't ready to believe nothing, & try to make Ovi understand. But Ovi said it's her daughter & she make the decision & leave Arjun.

Part 3
Manav is at the hospital asking the doctor when Archana would come out of the coma, The doctor said he can't say. Balan is in the hospital looking for Archana room, Manav saw him infront of Archana room & run toward him & start hitting him. They start at each other. Balan is taken away
Pre Cap 

Police arrive at K' residence for Dr.Onir Dutt saying they have an arrest warrant for him

Regards
-Amanda-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have choose to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITE, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Amanda i thought you were not there today so i thought would do the update.
I'll tell mods to close that topic.
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good job guys .. keep it up
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for written update

I really like Purvi but she's losing it
Glad Onir's gonna get caught - PR seems to be upholding the law since all the ppl that are doing wrong are actually being arrested
Hopefully after all this Purvi Onir will reveal the truth!

Arjun's faith in Purvi never ends - poor guy does so much for Purvi and she can't even give him his greatest happiness

Excited to see Ovi's acting

Manav Balan - never ending fighting getting boring and annoying

Hmm so much excitement today
Definately worth a watch

Thanks for written update
crazy2012 thumbnail
thanks for WU

I just love ur decoration๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i really want to see Onir telling Arjun that Pari is his and Purvi's daughter. That way it will make it look like Onir did this because he felt he didn't have legitimate rights over Pari as is not his biological child. And of anyone, Arjun would be able to understand Purvi and her manipulations (aka he married Ovi because of Purvi).
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for written update with fantastic decoration. This is the first time I saw this.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Punni is married to this ultra rich man and this is what she wanted ie to be rich and live a luxurious life BUT why is she going on playing this dirty tricks on Ovi and Purvi. Why can't she just leave everyone else alone and live her life. Really, she's is driving me nuts.
shiv0624 thumbnail

Thank you for the update. 

When is everyone going to find out that Punni is the trouble maker and instigates the problems...? 

They will drag out the baby thing, wish Arjun would know that it's Purvi and his baby...soon please, some happiness...the show doesn't have happy moments, as soon as a happy moment is about to happen it's ruined with some nonsense, I guess they don't like to make their audience happy.
Thanks,
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ovi is bcmn d vamp apn! Yay! I tink arvi wil get 2geda!