Thendral

Thendral Update Friday 08/03/13

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akkas!

Nice episode...No promo for the next week...πŸ€”
TT going out to have a 'nice' time ---> Ena keta vishayam ippo nadaka pogutho
The baby is so cute😳...aha...Lavanya going to go against her MIL..why this new entry?πŸ˜•
Deepa approach pidichiruku...itha epdi nasam panna poralo..
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cheh! GW got away so lightly and without consequence with the chain issue! I dont believe she's gonna change her attitude towards T. She had more opportunities to change before. But TA hinting that T  might not be the same always and that she might loose her patience ...maybe and hopefully that happens! She needs to be bolder and stick up for herself!

Found the Nit's periyamma very scary! Today i can totally understand Lav's reaction. I think Lav is going through a bit of the post pregnancy jitters,which might lead to problems with her mil. 

Wish Deepa would not be so submissive. What happened to the Deepa who was always so strong for T?

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks viswai for the updat.e..u got a good episode...
thought chain will be found when census came..but still unexpected to see it today...really liked how gw was taken aside and given a dose...TT going out?
today was a dialogs day...both with gw as well liked deepa's convo with prabha...it seems so straight frm the heart and also reached out to prabha..but now wonder what GD will turn this out to be...

there seems to be a real race for OT here...gw, gd  (the G factor at play)
baby so cute...still hitting out at the new born- a bit too much...the way it seems lav may just rush back to TT's place...or start her probs with her MIL...

no promo..so, anybody's guess...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update with pics shobi and ratna...
I too go with u... Nethiku romba over a thititen... Inniku ungaloda naanum senthu mannichudaren... Aana intha weakness thaan TA ku adv a poguthu poga... When we can forgive why not T ..
Understandable !!!hmmm...

Though GW was not exposed I like the way TA approached her and caught her read handed! Somehow i wish GW shd understand about T and TA how they both wanted to take care of her in spite of her ill behaviour... Hmmm i know too much to expect from Gw but still oru nappasai..

Ofc that old and her of handling was scary ! The worst is she hit the baby .. Omg... Any mother wd behave like lavanya... If she had been polite in explaining lav wd have understood but this lady omg! GWx2 version mathiri !

Hmmm deepa and prabha ..and GD over hearing! Lets see what s going to happen! Prabha (minus suchi brainwash) can be corrected by deepa! But deepa can still correct him and bring him to her way if she spots the problem accurately.( his ego, suchi interference and encouragement!) . Without promo.. Shd we expect in tanu's effect - anand varuvano?)
Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Liked the episode today to some extent. GW got caught, but I really have to appreciate her presence of mind and smartness to turn the plate around to accuse T! Well, it was indeed a surprise that the chain wud be found by TA today and I just hope GW tries to change at least after this after TA warned abt T losing her patience. 

Lav is a new mom and her anxiety and over-protective nature for her new born is totally understandable; But I felt he old periamma is just too scary and rude. She is really being rude to the baby. Not sure if any old lady giving newborn a bath would behave this way! The way it is going, it seems like Lav would just be back in her mom's house. Hope Lav remains the same way with T and doesn't fight with her again.

As for D/P, all her emotional talks are going to go in vain with Suchi eavesdropping everything! Suchi sure would have come up with a plan to spoil things  bet'n them.

Well, no promo this week! Also, what happened to VR/Samiyar thing? Hope Shyamala finds out abt Suchi soon.
jinju thumbnail
Thx for the update!

Disappointed with today's episode. Expected TA to come and blast GW. After GW finished her kutcheri only he came inside... idhula sir ku thala vali aam ordering coffee to T. Why can't he ask GW to put coffee and do all the work for some days? 😑 D&C panni 2 days aagala epdi paathukanum wife aa. Enga chithi ku D&C aana po it was my chitappa who did all the cooking and chores for 2-3 weeks. Ithanaikkum avarukku cooking suthama theriyadhu. It is the time you should shower love and care on your wife.

Adhu pottam TA knows well his mother is incorrigible. Why should he keep giving her chance again and again? She is not going to change. Public aa he should have humiliated GW in front of her both DILs. It would have served as a good lesson. Munaadi raasi illadava illadava nu solli she brainwashed T and she started believing it ippavum adhe madhiri...T should stop giving significance to GW's words. TA at least said he will take her out. Adhaavadhu thoniche!!

CT room pottu yosipanga pola how to add more melodrama to each track nu. The new character is already getting on my nerves. Lav has become responsible and wants to take care of her baby herself. I don't see anything wrong in it.

Suchi vandhu kuttaya going to kuzhapify again.
viswai123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

there seems to be a real race for OT here...gw, gd  (the G factor at play)

OT on GW, - we all know she will never change. If not this there will something else... Avamana padurathum thirupi athe repeat pannarathu GW ku puthusa enna...

GD - I want both Shyamala and Anand to have a good role in tackling her. We all know she ran away from Australia. And she said her husband is a psycho. But we never know what happened. May be she was into some criminal activity and escaped  from there. As Anand being part of intelligence team he gets involved in the case. He spills some beans on the case Shyamala on it and Shyamala finds the link. Romba over than... But to give some role to Anand and Shyamala...

Or may be we can give this one liner to Gisel to write a FF for us...😲
jinju thumbnail
^^ True. GW will definitely thodachify it. 🀒 Sudha kitta unmaiya pottu udaikkattuma nu solli solli he can temporarily make her shut her mouth.