WU 8 March .. Bani jojo to make amrit angry ...

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with Nimrit holding Agam's collar and with an angry look staring at her.
Doctor comes and said what , what's happening ? Nimrit asked Doctor is Papa Ji alright ? can we meet him ? Dr said that Mahi Ji is better now . He points to Agam and said this Agam , he brought you dad at the perfect time but also arranged for his medicines if your papa had not reached at the right time so then the case would be critical . Dr leaves . Agam said i found papa , Nimrit and Tej stares at him . He said i mean i found your papa in Dhaba i was crossing a side from dhaba the lights were on and i could see everything clearly , i went inside and saw that you papa had felled down he was not too well so i took him here in the hospital . Tej says oh the why did you tell in the hospital that you are his son ? Agam said see there are some formalities in the hospital and i thought if i will tell in the hospital that i am his son so the work would be easy . or else it would be late in treatment . He said if both of your's questions are finished so can i go and bring those injections ! Nimrit took the papers from him and said no need to do this we will bring those injections we are here to look after papa . Agam was leaving Nimrit stopped him and said Mr , Sehgal thank you . Agam leaves . 
Morning occured Nimrit was asking Mahi that if something happens to you thrn what would we do ? Mahi said that dear you don't worry i am well . Tej said Nimrit do you know what ? Mahi Ji was scared of Bani's test and because of that he was hiding in the dhaba . Bani and Jojo comes . Mahi hugs both Bani and Jojo . Bani said that daadu are you ill only becuase of me . so Sunita says No dear your grand father eats some things because of that he got ill . Bani said i am feeling very bad .
Jojo says that we can;t see you ill like this . bani said that she had bought something for him he said oh bani tears the  papers and mahi said oh what have you did ? Bani said mama says that do not give a tention test to any one . Jojo said that if you don't want test so we will not force you . Bani said but please don't be non well only because of us they holds their ears and said sorry daadu . mahi hugs both ... Mahi said see if you will say like this then i will get tension . He said its not because of your test , i can speak fatafat english they laugh . Sunita said that Nimrit who had bought him till here ? Agam was talking with the nurse he said if you people need my help so please call me she said ok . she said but what advance you have given their family want to return it, agam said see i have already tolden you that i am his son . Agam turns , Sunita comes with emotional face She said to Agam that you had looked after my husband thank you so much . Agam says what are you doing ! please don't fold your hands in front of me . i am your son , he said that i mean i am like your son , sunita says if my son would be there he will also do what you have did . Agam throughs his hand kerchief and took ashirwat , sunita says i will pick it for you . Agam said can i meet your husband . Sunita stares him 
Nimrit was sitting and cutting apples bani said so great mama as angel uncle saved me as same a uncle saved daadu too . Nimrit said don't know beta the uncle who saved you was so good but this man ... agam comes . every one was shock to see him he turns to go , mahi stop him and said that nimrit told me that you had bought me here .  he said that why cant you call tej he will bring me . agam said that i saw you was not too well , mahi said that i don;t want any help from a man who had troubled my family , Agam said this all i did as for to save a person . he said that oh my family is enough for me he said learn something from tej & nimrit . he lefted . bani & jojo followed him and jojo took chocolate out and said eat this then you will also be sweet .
after that both bani & jojo went inside the room ... amrit and yug were tentioned about agam , agam comes & describe all his feelings , Vishal calls amrit & they had a talk .
amrit took white color dupata and wore it and then she sat in the car in which bani & jojo was sitting , both make amrit very angry .. after amrit got out from car jojo made a funny face to amrit 
Precap :
amrit taking lift from a driver of a truck inside the truck was Nimrit's dhaba food , yug go and put water in all the dishes ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the Update
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail