rishikumar you rock "pakka"

Posted: 11 years ago
Thursday's episode was full of rishi's smiles he has display verity of smiles . and proved his title king of expressions
1. when Indira kisses Indu . rishi gave smile of satisfaction.
 andarki khushi sanyamit rupme cheharepe chha gayee. 
2. he gave jugadu smile while saying lahor chithi bhejuga. from his face one could make out ki kuchh to jugad kiya hai. next we come to know about Passport of saheb
3. sporty smile when Rishi and indira both say sorry together
4. comedy smile  while talking to Indu
5 smile in precap when Saheb says marriage did not happen .this smile exhibits so many things 
joy, relief . I was knowing aisahi huwa  hoga  sense . 
rishi rocks Pakka  
Edited by nutan7 - 11 years ago
arre nutan aaj ka epi nahi deki kya?? rishi was rocking full epi even today but with drunken state, kya mast expressions derahata

Indeed SUMIT VATS IS BAAP OF ALL EXPRESSIONS
nice post rishi rocks always. Illa might have coppied this from and gave this dialogue to Indu. but it was nice i love it
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

arre nutan aaj ka epi nahi deki kya?? rishi was rocking full epi even today but with drunken state, kya mast expressions derahata

Indeed SUMIT VATS IS BAAP OF ALL EXPRESSIONS
I had no time to post on Thursday and i was expecting it from you. so i did not post . but could not stopped myself from posting when i get time though it was late. 
pl. watch this epi again with this pt in mind you will enjoy more and will get some more pts to add.
and regarding fridays epi as you have mentioned it was filler episode. except rishi's acting thing special. but some how I can not enjoy drunken acting. why Indira wore the red sadi at night? in the beginning jugadu rishi was nice and enjoyable but at the end he forgot  about  recording. Is this the way one make jugad? sub maja gawadiya Illamam ne. I got angree with her .hamesha Rishi ke character me gadbad kar deti hai. Inspite of this sumit has taken this character at height 
Edited by nutan7 - 11 years ago
Nice observation...😊

Ya ofcourse...Sumit is the king of expressions...No one can beat him...👍🏼

Love his smile...😃
All the episodes in this week were good except yesterday one which was boring without Inshi.

Rishi always rocks as usual.

mana ki kal ke episode me inshi nahi the lekin rk ke smile aur gane ne episode achhaa kia.
Originally posted by dsj12

mana ki kal ke episode me inshi nahi the lekin rk ke smile aur gane ne episode achhaa kia.
Inshi ko to kai dinonse nahi haishayad one month
Originally posted by shwetha297

All the episodes in this week were good except yesterday one which was boring without Inshi.

Rishi always rocks as usual.

i did not feel bore because of rishi's scenes & his expressions but thought it was a time pass epi

i love his smile n he looks so cute when he is drunk.really SUMIT is d king f expressions.his eyes,his smiile,his every act speaks in volume.SUMIT has really done justice 2 d Rishi's character.n i love his cute si smile n wid smile on his face he looks chooo cute.muah...2 him.