Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dailysoaplove10

</div>

<div>true karan first felt for sara and then taani im guessing he as desperate but i really dont think karan fell in love three times in real lifei mean three times and proberly vikas just wanted suspence in the serial πŸ˜†anyways i am also hoping karan can get in the serial season 2 after his movie shooting and you know maybe by that time a myrical happens and kk and kittu will be together in the serial and real life

ps: im always thinking about kk and kittu no matter how much i try to forget them together my mind keeps dreaming about them in season 2 πŸ˜†

Cheers to ur mind sweety πŸ€—
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: M00NA

well ending  was not good but i guess season 2 k liye kuch rakhna to tha na VG n TS walon ne so ye questions chor diye😳

Yeah the unsolved questions are BIG hint that season 2 is gonna come sooner or later! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
Flora3333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepika06

sorry meri kayaal se woh pretty nai behenji lag rahethi πŸ˜†

Chii aise nehi bolte! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Flora3333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dailysoaplove10

true karan first felt for sara and then taani im guessing he as desperate but i really dont think karan fell in love three times in real life i mean three times and proberly vikas just wanted suspence in the serial πŸ˜†anyways i am also hoping karan can get in the serial season 2 after his movie shooting and you know maybe by that time a myrical happens and kk and kittu will be together in the serial and real life

ps: im always thinking about kk and kittu no matter how much i try to forget them together my mind keeps dreaming about them in season 2 πŸ˜†

@BOLD, yes... same here!!!! πŸ’”
Flora3333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

🀣🀣

Itna haso mat 🀣
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flora3333

Itna haso mat 🀣

hasne waali baath toh ki thi tumne woh bichari kya karegi 🀣 🀣 🀣
shibz thumbnail

Itna haso mat 🀣

show hai hi aisa..hasi aajaati hai🀣
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@BOLD, yes... same here!!!! πŸ’”

lol at least someone is crazy like me before this forum i always thought that i am the only one who still wants kk and kittu together but im so happy that theirs so many fans that are pagal πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
^^there are many..infact all of them who loved Karanika..they may not admit but deep down everyone wants the same :)and ofcourse nobody would as happy as Karanika fans if that happened!
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I jst hope..if there's a season 2...then they connect all the loose ends that were shown in the last epi... Specially of the one aacording to which all the characters of the show r now with ppl with whom they r most comfortable...;) ps: me too a hopeless karanika fan