kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sid picks up the phone and says naina where are u and u should atleast pick up the phone and sid said whatever happened was a mistake and naina tells sid that she is pregnant...and i think phone disconnected.

and simar is shocked!!   all planning for rosid anniversary and khushi thinks that this is the right time to gain family trust again.   but family members taunt her.   simar is crying and roli says she will pray for naina...and she leaves.

sid is coming in the car and hears the casette roli recorded for him in which she says they are one and she will always love him,   and sid crys

sid comes home at night and sid and roli see each other and walk towards each other.   and sid says i m sorry and i m sorry i have hurt ur feelings cause i love u.   from today sid will become a smile on ur face and not tears in ur eyes... i promise u.  i need to talk to u...come to terrace...fast,,but bhabhi calls roli n roli is going...and roli colliades with simar...and roli tells simar how sid and her problems are solved...and roli hugs simar...

sid waiting at the terrace for roli but simar comss there and slaps him 

precap - roli hears everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thx for wu dr..

ye simar ko kya padi hai unke fatte mein taang adane ki..
sid kar leta na baat...