** SS4 : Week 6 : Mar 11th - Mar 15th ** - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Barathi (3)

[ Mahathi, Devan, Subha ]

vs

Parvathi (2)

[ Shailaja, Nithyashree ]

Barathi - Hello Mr. Ethir Katchi - Fantastic, bayangara feel (Devan)

Parvathi - Expectations were high but you were not involved much in singing (Mahathi)
Ganesh (5)

vs

Namitha (0)

Ganesh - Paal pole pathinnaril - Pugunthu vilayaditteenga, ucharippu mattum konjam kavanam thevai (Nithya)

Namitha - You should learn in detail (Subha)
Srivatsan (1)

[ Nithyashree ]

vs

Sahil (4)

Srivatsan - Oru maalai

Sahil - Nenjukkul peithidum maa mazhai - Unga ucharippu is far better than many Hindi singers in Tamil (Devan)
Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
One more thing, Bhavana said that there are only 61 contestants. Dont know who left in middle
thanks for the update, lakshmi.
one contestant left? hope it's not anyone extremely good. 
parvathy will be selected from the waiting list.. no doubt!
Originally posted by seelaks

One more thing, Bhavana said that there are only 61 contestants. Dont know who left in middle

oh no! i was scanning for sai shanker from the beginning of the show but was'nt able to find him😭
Thanks for the lovely update Lakshmi!

Nice to see smiling Nithashree back😃.

Parvathi sure will enter into top 30. Pavam 12th exams are going on. I could understand that she could not give 100% in this situation.

Sahil was cool. Nice to see him improving every week😃.

@Rupz :

Many more are yet to perform !! Wish that its not ur favorite contestant who left !!
Nice update ..Thanks Lakshmi..

vyjayanthi was good compared to senthilarasu.. but hope senthil goes to next round as he is a talented guy..

Amrita & Rohini were not upto this level standards ..  Hope some strong contenders were opposite to them ..Want to hear some melody from Amrita voice rather than these performance based songs..

Sriram too was good but Shirley excelled him.. loved both their performances..

I felt sad for parvathi , but anyway she'll go through to next round.. Her voice dynamics were very good.. Bharathi sang very well..

Ganesh was excellent with the improvisation on the end.. Namita too was very good.. Much much better than Amrita & Rohini..

Srivatsan voice was very good but cute guy Sahil won the round .. His high notes were awesome but lower notes little shaky..

Hope that missing contestant not my favorite..
Originally posted by seelaks

@Rupz :

Many more are yet to perform !! Wish that its not ur favorite contestant who left !!

awwh thanks .. he not my favorite one at-least not yet! but he definitely is interesting! 😃