Aditya Srivastav's Appreciation Thread # 1 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Actually..what i mentioned above is why certain people dont like taking up acting as a full time profession.Not everyone likes imagining worst case scenarios and think of how will they react to it.huff puff
Possible ! His expressions are way to realistic most of the time !! Thats why I cant see him sad .. It all looks so real 😭

Just saw this pic 

He looks sooo sweet here !😃

nice thread deba di!😃

posting a pic from "khoon ki holi" epsiode(march,2010)...it was a nice episode with great performances.⭐️

Khoon Ki Holi was surely one of the best episodes of CID.. Loved each and every one in it, but surely Abhijeet was superrr in it. I still cannot forget the change in his body language when he was in disguise...and the smile when he uncovers his face to tell his team that "Dont worry..I am Alive"... It was sooo cute 😊
Hey I just found on first page that Adi Sir  has two daughters. So its true that he has twin daughters... I will try and get that pic to post here ...
Originally posted by DreamyDeepz28

Hey I just found on first page thatAdi Sir has two daughters. So its true that he has twin daughters... I will try and get that pic to post here ...
its not true.cheers!
Not twins!!! Where's that article I showed you mini,??
Originally posted by visrom

Not twins!!! Where's that article I showed you mini,??
no idea.well deepika di..there was an article sometime back in 2004,that time he had jus one daughter.other was born certainly after that
but one doubt
who confirmed other is a daughter???
couldnt it be a son?
any mention anywhere?

My favorite scenes where Abi Sir is saying Sir yeh yeh ... tum kya keh rahi ho Muskaan 😆
Aur Sir's comment ki barbaadi pe jaa rahey hain  😆

Originally posted by Mini.S

no idea.well deepika di..there was an article sometime back in 2004,that time he had jus one daughter.other was born certainly after that
but one doubt
who confirmed other is a daughter???
couldnt it be a son?
any mention anywhere?

I got this from this thread first page yaar ... nothing more is given except two daughters 😕