Nadaswaram Mar 11-15 wed update on pg-4

Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Shree... late anulum stylelah vanthurikengal ๐Ÿ˜›
aahaa...vangammmaa...vaangaa...welcome back...samyukthashree
happy birthday sri...hope u had a fab day...and kept away from serials.. adhuve happy dhaanE...
Thanks for the update SYS.

So this si the flashback of Komaru change of heart va???? Konjam  believable illa. But what ever Komaru changed helping Rags is good. At all cost want to expose Rat rajesh.

I am very much missing old komaru his background music etc.. Although I don't want to see him kettavan.
Thanks Shree for the updates.

Friends, you know the temple where Gobi is calling his mother, well that temple is a very famous temple in Kuala Lumpur.  Tourist spot too.

It is called Batu Caves.  (batu means stone - this is a limestone caves).  YOu have to climb 272 steps up to the temple and then inside the caves is where the temple is.  This is one of the spectacular temple in KL.   The famous festival conducted in this temple is Thaipusam.
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
thanks sumi for the updates ...

konja kastham to believe but am glad komaru has changed. However i prefer if Ragini can directly confront that loosu and tell him that he will never get divorce from her and go back to her hometown.

Thanks Samyu for the updates๐Ÿ˜†...

kettavana edhukku plan panni maatividanum...Except cauliflower evereyone else are muttals...

Ragini rombha anba calling komaru yennanga yennaga...yenga...๐Ÿ˜†
Mudiyala๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by samyukthashree - 11 years ago

Thanks shree papa for the update. yarupa andha Samyuktha ? Shreenithi kutti sister๐Ÿ˜‰ ?

Thanks caryn for the info on the KL temple. Truly a spectacular one & best part of the Serial. TMku nandri .

Thanks for the updates.. 
Originally posted by srima

Thanks shree papa for the update. yarupa andha Samyuktha ? Shreenithi kutti sister๐Ÿ˜‰ ?

Thanks caryn for the info on the KL temple. Truly a spectacular one & best part of the Serial. TMku nandri .

Shree yum Samyu vumm onna?  I thought Samyu is new and I wondered why Atina was greeting her like long lost friend. ๐Ÿ˜‰