Live Update : 9th March I will DIE without her

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 1

Radha comes back home and is worried. Dips also comes and says where is RK.Just then RK comes and he is very angry and rushes to his room. RK in roon drinking and thinking about what Madhu said to him. Radha ji comes and says that if your drink gave any answer to you of Madhu's questions. Radha says that I have many ques too. Why did you stayed in the chawl whole night, why you promised Pado, why you were so tensed. And why you were so angry when Madhu didnt told you that who dropped her. 

RK says that curiosity was for RK's image. As if a girl was there with a man everone will think that She left me. And that can never happen I will never let that happen. Radha says that you always said amazing dialogues and today it seems that you watched a B grade movie. She says that continue drinking as you need it. Coz the lie which you are saying to yourself will one day come in front of you. Radha leaves. RK stops drinking and takes the bottle

RK lies on the bed. And then Madhu calls him. RK runs to her and says that are you alright. Just then Sultan comes and RK says that who are you, why are you hiding your face. He warns him not to come near Madhu as she is his BIWI. Just then Sultan opens his arms, RK looks at Madhu where she starts walking towards sultan. RK tells madhu to stop. RK looks at Sultan and says that before reaching there you have to go through me. Just then Sultan takes the knife and hits RK. Madhu yells RK's name. Suddenly RK wakes from his dream all scared. He gets hurt as the bottle breaks. RK Wonders and thinks about his eyes. Deepali comes with Breakfest and sees that he is hurt. RK all scared. Dips brings the first aid box. Rk wants to call, but Dips says leave it. She applies the medicine. RK talks and says that those eyes, only those eyes. Who was he. Dips says who are you talking about. RK still not in his senses and says that I dont know who is he, but he is taking her away from me. RK says that this cant happen. He holds Dips arm tightly and says you understand what I am saying. Dips says that I understand. RK says that he cant do this. Dips says that its right, he cant do anything unless you dont want it. RK still sacred and says that this cant happen. Dips hugs him and says nothing will happen. RK says if he did something like this I cant be alive, I will die.😭 Dips says that stop saying like this. But RK still saying that I will die. Dips having a big smile as she is hugging RK😡 Sikki comes and sees them hugging and says Wife😆 Dips says that I came here to give him breakfest. RK still in thoughts. She then tells RK Bittu ji is calling. Dips leaves. RK says that I am coming to the shoot.

At chawl Madhu is ready to go to shoot. Pado says not to go as she doesnt want her to be in front of him. Madhu assures her that she will be fine. Madhu leaves. Outside her house Trishna comes behind her and says that he was here the whole night and also promised that nothing will happen to you and also he was very tensed. Madhu says that he doesnt need to think about me. Trishna tells her to share everything with her. 

Part 2

RK comes at the set and looks at Madhu who is busy with hair dressing. They both look at each other. The director says that the shot is ready. RK busy with his script, Madhu looks at him. The shot starts. The heroine says that I cant stop as I have to go. We are not made for each other. We dont think alike, we both are different. RK MAdhu eyelock. She continues that I have to go as now there is nothing left between us.

Part 3

RK comes near her. Herioine says to stop dont come near me. RK says that Why shouldnt I come near you. Are you scared of me. You are scared that you come near me and you will listen the heartbeat of my heart. You are scared of looking into my eyes as ou will see yoursel in it. RK says that look at my eyes. He says that I love you. Madhu looking at RK. 

Precap: Madhu looking at Ganpati murti and suddenly sultan comes and says sit in the car. He puts gun on her waist. They are moving towards the car. RK sees them. But he sees that Sultan has put his hand on her waist as its covered by her dupatta. Madhu sits in the car. Sultan drives. RK watches and wonders

Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks dimple 4 update