Indian tv serials are ruining us

Posted: 17 years ago
who agree that most indian serial are unrealistic
Correct!
No body iz forced 2 watch them...........
If u dont lyk them..........There iz no need to watch them or speak anything against them............
Go a head live ur life........
Yez i do agree that they r unrealistic.............Thats y i dont watch them 😊
[I go towardz reality stuff........]
TV is ruining entire humanity, imagine if there was no TV, every child would have been an Einstein. 😆 Edited by SolidSnake - 17 years ago
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Shaizma ji;

Everyone here agrees with you; I know I do!...They are ridiculous and therefor not worth watching....It has been established consensus among all intelligent educated people in India. When enough people in India will turn off thier TVs or switch to something more intelligent, they will either cease to exist or improve.

Well, I don't think even their makers claim that they are realistic. The fact is that they are widely popular not only in India but in other countries too, and to dismiss those watching them as less intelligent would be incorrect to say the least. There is a large section (esp women) which likes them and we should respect that.

Originally posted by Vishesh

hehehehe Deepak..

haan.. TV ke invention se pehle toh, sabhi Einstein hi the.. 😆

Haha, aapne note kiya ki Einstein ke zamaane mein TV nahin thaa.😆

Most of the Serial have one notice in Starting..

that these r nor real incidents, imaginary..etc. etc..

warning for kids - don't try at home, done by experts.
warning for adults- don't follow this in ur life, ur life is not a Tv-serial
😆

lol i need those laughing smileys really badly😆

See the Topic = Indian serials ruining us..
inside explanation= they are more unrealistic.

and i say.. unrealistic things don't ruin us.

Eggjactly...After all what are movies and serials other than a "Willing suspension of our Disbelief"??

Deepak.. but Einstien toh ek hi thaa !

u said.. Every children 😆
so i was expecting Many einsteins that time too.

Saari Pathbreaking discoveries TV popular hone se pehle hui thi, be it nuclear energy, Aeroplance, Computer, Transistor, Telephone, Internal Combustion Engine....you name it....

j/k 😆

TV Serials are not realistic but pure entertainment. It take U away from the reality of life and lets U forget for a while your happenings and is quite a relief, to get back to reality and real life. You just have to know the difference, that its pure fiction and not put anything U see into your life. Live life your way not the TV serial way. 😊

About Einstein, there is only ONE. Many others like him with great imaginations, and the guts to explore and invent.

Edited by linn - 17 years ago
Btw a sad news i saw in our local paper just came to my attention.. A 10 yr old girl died after trying to imitate a suicide (by hanging) which she saw in a TV serial. She and her friends we apparently playing with a plastic rope which they fashioned into a noose..the girl died when the rock she was standing on slipped..