Posted: 11 years ago
  Discussion Of The Week

Hey guys , i m razz ,
and now its my chance for DOTW

the topic is very much related to the show or rather right to say shows ,  but anyways i wanted to knw ur guyzz opinion about this so here it is :

so my topic is whether intense scenes should be there btwn the couples of  Indian drama or not... ?
as we know that indian serials most of the time doesnt contains such scenes like no lip kiss , or smooch scenes in serials.
Regarding today's generation , i assume that most of us watch english series or korean series also , and ofcourse it does contain these moments , and most of the time its us youngsters only who contain major part of  fan-following of these series
so my question is if we can watch such scenes in other countries drama , so can why can't we have it in India .
i m not saying they should forcibly or even for sake of it put such scenes ,but in here its like most of the time if anyone even dares to put such scenes in hindi serials , it is shown censored or the scenes is messed up , i mean Indian industry or government thinks that they are preventing the young generation from such thigs , but do they really know that this same generation that are watching the same such kind of things in other countries drama , or even on internet
i knw many of u will think that small children also watches serials ,but guyzz  other countries also has small children right .. ?  i dnt knw i m being sensible here or not but India needs to have a free and open mind to except such things . We need to start somewhere right ?
I am seriously not being a pervet out here , but i jst feel that as now considered youngsters want something more in btwn there favourite couples excluding that dupatta flying or fingers touching or 30mins staring sessions , i mean c'mon we need to be realistic , getting lost in jungle and fighting for heroine against 8 or 10 gundaas seems so dumb
I m not talking of extreme levels of romance , as it can be disturbing for some of  the viewers , but there can be atleast lip-locks , or cuddles in Indian serials . i guess its a high time that Indian shows needs to progress , upcoming generation or current one also will not be impressed with the fall or as i mentioned dupatta scenes or staring sessions .
if not all serials then atleats with the youth shows!!!!
so guyzz what do u think would u like to see such scenes in future in hindi dramas (incase TBP) or u r ok with what is gng on traditionally till now in hindi serials (if u knw what i meant ;) )

ps: i m really sorry if i had gone beyound the line , or said smthng stupid or bad , this thing was gng on within my mind from days and i really wanted to knw ur guyzz opinion , as i knw many of u are english and other series watchers also lyk me ;D i knw i was not able to put my point correctly but lets see wat u guys think of it 
i knw this is a complicated topic , so there will by many differ in opinions , so i wish to have a healthy discussions with lots of views :D

-Razz

Edited by arhadlove - 11 years ago
Exactly what I think. CV's of serials have to grow up.They always show these eye locks,fall.It seems very unrealistic now.I don't get the reason of showing it.It became a tradition for Indian serials.I am glad that TBP is not showing such stuff.Agree with you completely.
Razz🤗
i agree with you...the whole censorship thing doesn't sit well with me...even if they do remove explicit content from the tv..the same will be available online...so don't see a point in it...
Besides our generation is pretty progressive...and everything is available on the net. So the whole "protecting young minds" excuse also doesn't hold true...
Its not the CVs fault here...their hands are tied...its the certifying authority which needs to grow up and face the reality🤔
Originally posted by Kishaforever

Exactly what I think. CV's of serials have to grow up.They always show these eye locks,fall.It seems very unrealistic now.I don't get the reason of showing it.It became a tradition for Indian serials.I am glad that TBP is not showing such stuff.Agree with you completely.
z
aishu , thnk u soo much yaar for agreeing , i thought only i was the one who dnt like these old romance showing methods of hindi serials , i see it every now and then in almost every serial , though TBP is way different and upto much extent had been realistic , thats y , i was eager to knw other's pov also , thnx for commenting dear🤗
Originally posted by Adry

Razz🤗
i agree with you...the whole censorship thing doesn't sit well with me...even if they do remove explicit content from the tv..the same will be available online...so don't see a point in it...
Besides our generation is pretty progressive...and everything is available on the net. So the whole "protecting young minds" excuse also doesn't hold true...
Its not the CVs fault here...their hands are tied...its the certifying authority which needs to grow up and face the reality🤔
adru🤗
yup thats wat i was trying to say , if we had to watch , we can watch it anywhere , there is no point of censoring it , actually uncensored clip always gets released on youtube or other site , if not tv then on net , i mean c'mon government thinks we r dumb or soo backward to not be able to take such things,
i m nt blaming cvs as i said even if some serial dare to show such scenes its censored or total messed up
i m jst really glad that u agreed wid me adru🤗
Nice q but iska answer toh mujhe bhi nahi pata
But I agree that kam se kam teenage shows mein toh dikha hi sakte not th the whole thung but atleast a lip lock
U know wht in sg their we were very excited that their will be a kiss b/w suvreen & yuvi but they didnt even show the lip lock chupa chupa ke kiss karva diya
But I guess that zee has started the thing by showing a lip brushe in b/w gunjan & mayank
And after tbp has showed the lip brusheis b/w non couple so I guess they will show a real kiss b/w couple
This is nonsense of indian gov nothig more
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Nice q but iska answer toh mujhe bhi nahi pata
But I agree that kam se kam teenage shows mein toh dikha hi sakte not th the whole thung but atleast a lip lock
U know wht in sg their we were very excited that their will be a kiss b/w suvreen & yuvi but they didnt even show the lip lock chupa chupa ke kiss karva diya
But I guess that zee has started the thing by showing a lip brushe in b/w gunjan & mayank
And after tbp has showed the lip brusheis b/w non couple so I guess they will show a real kiss b/w couple
This is nonsense of indian gov nothig more
yup i knw shubh there is no actual ans for this 
but i was happy reading ur comment😃
ofcourse they can show it atleast on youth show
ofcourse fans are hell lot of excited to see such moments btwn their favourite couples and when we dnt see wat a we are promised its irritating yaar , i mean wat is almost kiss , i dnt get it 
either show actual one , or dnt bother only
seriously indian gov is still thinking we are that ppl who can't take such things😆
glad u commented shubh🤗
yup..agree razzu..
Its not like we want explicit scenes but a touch of realism would not go amiss .All those falling and dupatta romance are so OTT..Mind you , I do like the LLHH in some cases , (swaron and kisha 😳) but not when its done done to death...
But somewhere , I also think the actors would be uncomfortable doing the the 'intense scenes'. It would be like breaching a limit .
Okay so here I am. .    
Well agree wid u and Adry here!!
If d excuse for not showing adult scenes is to keep d youth away from all these things. Then its plain stupid!!
Havent they heard what is forbidden is what gets d most demand
its human nature to get attracted towards things they are kept away from!!
Originally posted by diya90

yup..agree razzu..diyu🤗
Its not like we want explicit scenes but a touch of realism would not go amiss .All those falling and dupatta romance are so OTT..Mind you , I do like the LLHH in some cases , (swaron and kisha 😳) but not when its done done to death...yup that scenes are ok upto some extent , but continously showing it sucks big tym , i m glad cvs doesnt do that in KiSha's case
But somewhere , I also think the actors would be uncomfortable doing the the 'intense scenes'. It would be like breaching a limit .i think thats wat acting is all about right😉 i mean in other english dramas we see the lead kissing so many other  actors also , and we cant say that our indian actors are shy and all , as i saw 'THE SERIAL' we got to knw that they defo are not backward thinkers , dnt knw jst my pov😃😆and on bonus pt we also can come to knw how comfortable they are on and off- screen😉
thnx for commenting diyu🤗